Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 28

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys don't u think that we shud actually stop posting anything in the ragya DT...yess I know that they r living in their delusional world and weaving unreasonable stories and in this process they end up defaming swaryas character...but if we actually expect them to maintain a distance from the swarya DT...I think we shud align with the same principles...let's just stop interfering in each others matter and enjoy swarya...Edited by starrynight98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starrynight98

Guys don't u think that we shud actually stop posting anything in the ragya DT...yess I know that they r living in their delusional world and weaving unreasonable stories and in this process they end up defaming swaryas character...but if we actually expect them to maintain a distance from the swarya DT...I think we shud align with the same principles...let's just stop interfering in each others matter and enjoy swarya...

yes but some miconceptions are really irritating😆 what to doo?
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: guest28

lol yaah! they are making a big deal out of how lakshya is going to SAVE ragini from the madman who is sanskaar...forgetting that swara comes there with lakshya😆

and how rags is going to win an aldready taken heart😛(lakshya)

and how the precap and lucky saving swara scene was FRIENDLY😆

swara will feel soon especially after todays epi.😳

so true,ragya fans are just like their ragini😕😕😕😕.

i wonder how come there are ragya fans at all,when swarya chemistry is evidently visible.hope CVs listen to the majority and show the ragya fans the truth clearly.

ratna.
starrynight98 thumbnail

</div>
<div>
yes but some miconceptions are really irritating😆what to doo?

I noe rit ...they sometimes go too overboard with their creativity ..and their irrational theories r just too annoying...but I believe if they r limiting their discussion to the ragya DT only...the best is to ignore 😕
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lol yaah! they are making a big deal out of how lakshya is going to SAVE ragini from the madman who is sanskaar...forgetting that swara comes there with lakshya😆

and how rags is going to win an aldready taken heart😛(lakshya)

and how the precap and lucky saving swara scene was FRIENDLY😆

swara will feel soon especially after todays epi.😳

In precap R is jealous 🤢... Ya its swarya who gonna save R nt Lakshya.. Swara hv feeling for Laksh..its jst that she didnt shwng it..
starrynight98 thumbnail
And don't worry my dear swarayanians..ab woo din zyada dur nahi jab ragya fans ka bubble burst hone wala hai ...Edited by starrynight98 - 8 years ago
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starrynight98

And don't worry my dear swarayanians..ab woo din zyada dur nahi jab ragya fans ka bubble burst hone wala hai ...

ya... :D
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So good to see new names posting for Swarya! But guys I agree with starrynights remember how annoyed we got at the ragya posts in in swarya DT? I think we shouldnt do to others what we don't want done with us. We should just avoid even reading through Ragya DT. That way their delusions won't effect our ship or positivity. Even if we read and have to vent lets vent here! Swarya fans are here for each other! Just keep calm and love swarya!
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea😃

when do you think swara is going to realise her feeling for lucky?😳

she better not fall for sanskaar😕
starrynight98 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

So good to see new names posting for Swarya! But guys I agree with starrynights remember how annoyed we got at the ragya posts in in swarya DT? I think we shouldnt do to others what we don't want done with us. We should just avoid even reading through Ragya DT. That way their delusions won't effect our ship or positivity. Even if we read and have to vent lets vent here! Swarya fans are here for each other! Just keep calm and love swarya!

thanks for agreeing...exactly I guess its even better if we stop going through the ragya DT posts..bekar mai hamara para high hotahai 😆 and sometimes ignorance is a bliss 😊