Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

hi,
saw this in the spoilers:

. "Ragini asks Swara to help her win Lakshya's heart."

and i was like 😕

what is really ragini's problem?its not that i hate ragini or something,but why is she so adamant in the lakshya matter?how many times does she want lakshya to repeat his words?i always see ragini as a potential threat to swarya,its good that shekhar married sumi in todays epi,otherwise hitler dadi would have bargained it with swara for ragini-lakshya.[i dont even like to type this,there is zero chemistry btw them.]really hope sanskaar is for ragini.

Agree with what you're saying and well said dear. I too want the best for Ragini but she seems to be in the ball of delusion whereupon she is not ready to accept the truth. She needs to wake up big time and really see the reality and move forward. Being in the misconception will only hurt her own self...

regarding swara-lakshya,

lakshya is already hallucinating swara everywhere,the palat thing also was a success[sad that laksh didn't see swara turning.]waisey bhi,it seems that swara will take a looong time to accept her feelings for lakshya,and ragini will immediately conclude swara snatched lakshya from her and family drama shuru,courtesy hitler dadi and hitler dad of lakshya.i dont want to see swara sacrificing her love for ragini or helping her,rather i think it will be dida who will support swarya at last.nobody here wants a repeat of shekhar-sharmishta story,isn't it.

Indeed Laksh is starting to gain feeling for Swara but for Swara symptoms seem to be there but its just the matter of her realising it. I hope too that the scarifical act is not show.. 

As of Hitler dadi and drama of course that will continue, let's see how much more khichidi this dadi cooks up..

and of course history cannot be repeated!😃

do reply everyone and keep the discussions going on.

ratna.

Ps: my reply in purple😳

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Ps: my reply in purple😳

thanks for replying dear.if the CVs execute the tracks well,we'll have one of the best love stories on TV today in the form of swarya[imagine lakshya wooing swara,their nok-jhoks and all,hai na?],already they have wonderful chemistry,kudos to casting department for that.

waisey,it will be worth watching lakshya's hitler dad's face after swarya marriage and when they come to the mansion.😉

also,heard about sanskaar's character.CVs DONT U DARE REPEAT UTTARAN TRACK OF VANSH-ICCHA-VEER HERE.[those who watched uttaran may know what i'm talking about.]

and do u think rashmi sharma is trustworthy compared to kekta in the jodi matter?

ratna.
Starry_Love thumbnail

thanks for replying dear.if the CVs execute the tracks well,we'll have one of the best love stories on TV today in the form of swarya[imagine lakshya wooing swara,their nok-jhoks and all,hai na?],already they have wonderful chemistry,kudos to casting department for that.

That's true, this show in a way has been refreshing one, something new still with a hint of spice. Even with the jodi's they've put it to perfection so kudos to them for that..
We hope they do not ruin it. @Bold: I can just imagine that😳, their little silly fights/nok-jhok.and their own moments

waisey,it will be worth watching lakshya's hitler dad's face after swarya marriage and when they come to the mansion.😉
🤣 Yes, Kahi shock na lage (future) sasur ji ko🤣 He will be going red with anger in the beginning..but Swara and Laksh's tactics should bring him back in line. It will deffo be an interesting one.

also,heard about sanskaar's character.CVs DONT U DARE REPEAT UTTARAN TRACK OF VANSH-ICCHA-VEER HERE.[those who watched uttaran may know what i'm talking about.]

@Bold I know what you're on about dear and god hope and pray that they do not follow the similar ghisapita track😆  and don't think they will do that.😃

and do u think rashmi sharma is trustworthy compared to kekta in the jodi matter?

ratna.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

@bold:how abt this?reaction when swarya enter the house?

apolgising for mistakes,its actually my first creation for swarya.

ya,and what do u think abt my last qn?
Starry_Love thumbnail

@bold:how abt this?reaction when swarya enter the house?

apolgising for mistakes,its actually my first creation for swarya.

ya,and what do u think abt my last qn?
[/QUOTE

Dear no need for apologizes ðŸ˜ƒ
LOL the reaction is perfect 🤣he would be furious...ghar ko saar pe uthayega yeh..Sanskari bhasan se😆

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Starry_Love thumbnail
@Ratna: Dear yes, it's readable & Hope so lool.😆  
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragya fans getting on my nerves! 😡

Why don't they accept swarYa! They are perfect 😳

Swara ! Why don't you realise!

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Ragya fans getting on my nerves! 😡

Why don't they accept swarYa! They are perfect 😳

Swara ! Why don't you realise!

ragya fans is like ragini 😆
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

ragya fans is like ragini 😆

lol yaah! they are making a big deal out of how lakshya is going to SAVE ragini from the madman who is sanskaar...forgetting that swara comes there with lakshya😆

and how rags is going to win an aldready taken heart😛(lakshya)

and how the precap and lucky saving swara scene was FRIENDLY😆

swara will feel soon especially after todays epi.Embarrassed
Previous
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 107
Next
Arya Thumbnail

Arya