# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Single Snap collage: SwarYa Phone CallπŸ˜†

Oh my!! Just breath-taking beautiful..<33
Your edits are fantastic..
-Cascade- thumbnail
Namish Taneja had a fracture on his right arm.😲
Gosh!! Even with a fractured hand he portrayed the role of Lakshya so well... Kudos to him!!
Starry_Love thumbnail
One more Snap from today
Vt-Cl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

FB pe ek RagSan page bhi 600 + likes 

https://m.facebook.com/ragini.sanskaar1?_rdr

I was just going through there page... oh gosh.. some of them do dislike swara a lot... They think swara will fall for Sanskar and sansakar will reject her so she can suffer the pain like Ragini...
Wow!! Why want the other sister to suffer just because Laksh likes her and not Ragini..  

Oh well... Atleast they are not like RagYa fans who wants Swara to turn evil and for Ragini to go into a marriage with no love.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Violet-Crystal - 8 years ago
-Cascade- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Violet-Crystal

<div>

I was just going through there page... oh gosh.. some of them do dislike swara a lot... They think swara will fall for Sanskar and sansakar will reject her so she can suffer the pain like Ragini...

Wow!! Why want the other sister to suffer just because Laksh likes her and not Ragini..

No hard feelings for Ragini but people must understand that her heart-break, emotional tumult and suffering was cause of her own naivity... Swara had nothing to do with this. I don't understand why people hate Swara?? Falling in love with Swara was Lakshaya's own decision, he wasn't forced... It wasn't as if Swara had kept him on gun point and forced him to love her. Love is a natural feeling. All those people who point at Swara for Ragini's heart-ache should watch the show from the beginning and have their facts clear...😳
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Violet-Crystal

Oh well... Atleast they are not like RagYa fans who wants Swara to turn evil and for Ragini to go into a marriage with no love.. πŸ˜†

I don't understand why people blaming Swara for Ragini's condition it was not Swara fault ...
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

🀣

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

im totally onboard with that as long as it is lucky who comforts his Shona! πŸ˜‰ hahahahhahahahaha. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺi guess ragini is not that unreal. clearly such delusional and emotionally immature people very much exist.

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

her fans is lyk herπŸ˜†..

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

πŸ˜†