# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

😳Look forward to this😃. He did tell na in Laksh's thoughts when was seeing Swara everywhere, ab yeh baat how would swara know😆

at the end of epi swaragini's hug made me cry. ragini was hurt n swara cannot see her sister hurt n try to console her while crying along with her 😭

want to see swaragini bond more strong but not at the cost of Swarya😳
dont want swara to help ragini to win lucky 🤢
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

at the end of epi swaragini's hug made me cry. ragini was hurt n swara cannot see her sister hurt n try to console her while crying along with her 😭

want to see swaragini bond more strong but not at the cost of Swarya😳
dont want swara to help ragini to win lucky 🤢

Agreed that Swara of course would not want to see Ragini hurt, Swara has always been the supporter, for Ragini and as sisters they have shared a special bond up until now, hoping too this bond grows strong.
And of course we would not want Swara helping Ragini to win Laksh, that will be like dragging everything back to square one again😕...Like a repeating cycle again. Ragini has to realize that Laksh does not like like her but only likes her as a friend...😕 I think this would only happen once Hitler Dadi's truth is out, until then R is sort of in delusion I guess

Princess_Devil thumbnail
i dint understand laksh's behaviour since he realised his love for swara,cv's are not concentrating on his confusion 😕
i hope dadi's truth drama sort out soon so we get to see development in Swarya's relatipnship ❤️
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

i dint understand laksh's behaviour since he realised his love for swara,cv's are not concentrating on his confusion😕

i hope dadi's truth drama sort out soon so we get to see development in Swarya's relatipnship❤️

They will after this horrible dadi drama Is sorted out...and did u guys notice lakshya always had that smile when taking to swara 😳 ...

Last part was quite touching 😊 in the precap dadi pushes shomi but in the spoiler it is written swara right?
littleliar thumbnail
And dadi was right for once Ki lakshay ko swara Ki hi yaar aati hai 😆
Princess_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest28

They will after this horrible dadi drama Is sorted out...and did u guys notice lakshya always had that smile when taking to swara 😳 ...

Last part was quite touching 😊 in the precap dadi pushes shomi but in the spoiler it is written swara right?

yep dadi's truth will infront of everyone
Vt-Cl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Check out this edit on a swaragini fan page. It's of RagSan : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439114246250876
Hope fans are starting to accept them as a couple :p
littleliar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Violet-Crystal

Check out this edit on a swaragini fan page. It's of RagSan : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439114246250876

</div>Hope fans are starting to accept them as a couple :p
<div>

Lol! So many edits on ragsan...swarya zindabaad! 😉
Starry_Love thumbnail
Single Snap collage: SwarYa Phone Call😆

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FB pe ek RagSan page bhi 600 + likes 
https://m.facebook.com/ragini.sanskaar1?_rdr
Edited by RockingPixies - 8 years ago