Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

2nd bit

2nd bit:

He says as a result it has not been hard for him to grasp on the character of Laksh. He also says that his on screen father is totally different from reality. He says he is not as strict as Mr M. He says his real life father is easy to talk to and is friendly. Handling this situation was hard for him as he has never been in such situation.๐Ÿ˜†

Reporter asks him of his co-stars Tejaswani(Ragini) and Helly Shah(Swara), saying how are they like on-screen and ofscreen. Namesh says: They both are amazing actors and now are really good friends of his. He says both are really nice human begins. He says as an actor, they are better than him (Laughs). He says he has a very nice rapport with them.
He says sometimes him and Tejaswani have small disagreements at times (He laughs) but he says no matter the situation Tejaswani's sandwich brings them closer ๐Ÿ˜†.
Reporter says these are all moments that become memories as the days pass by. Namesh here says at times they have arguements from morning till dawn but in the end they meet and question each other about why they were aruging ๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿ˜†

Namesh says that he will continue to work hard, and achieve his goals. He says do watch his character as it develops. He says Laksh is not really the bad boy๐Ÿ˜ณ.
 He says you can achieve anything with hard work and dedication.
Reporter says absolutely right and shakes hands with Namesh.

Thank you so much !
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
y cv's are trying to show ragini soo dumb day by day๐Ÿ˜•
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

Swarya scenes?
Starry_Love thumbnail

Wait did she get brain-washed again?๐Ÿ˜• or she did not believe what Laksh was saying again? I'm yet to watch it though.
littleliar thumbnail

Wait did she get brain-washed again?๐Ÿ˜•or she did not believe what Laksh was saying again? I'm yet to watch it though.

Me too! Excited ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Swarya scenes?

nope only phone call n laksh clears mu n say she should forget him,she will never be happy with him n she will get a guy who will be like her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
littleliar thumbnail

nope only phone call n laksh clears mu n say she should forget him,she will never be happy with him n she will get a guy who will be like her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Phone call eh? Was it cute between swarya?
Princess_Devil thumbnail

Wait did she get brain-washed again?๐Ÿ˜• or she did not believe what Laksh was saying again? I'm yet to watch it though.

she was totally in denial mode when swara tried to tell her abt dadi,she was behaving like the tym when dadi said shomi was responsible for janki's death๐Ÿคข
later she said something like she was raised not to oppose elders n all,it was like ragini is back to square one. where is that ragini who broke her engagement n stood up for her parents 
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Phone call eh? Was it cute between swarya?

nope only few secs of nok jhok๐Ÿ˜ณ
he also says that u were the one who asked to touch my papa's feet n she says what,when did i tell u๐Ÿ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail

nope only few secs of nok jhok๐Ÿ˜ณ
he also says that u were the one who asked to touch my papa's feet n she says what,when did i tell u๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณLook forward to this๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She did tell na in Laksh's thoughts when he was seeing Swara everywhere, ab yeh baat how would swara know๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago