Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 11

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@chavi yar if u cmntng all ths in Swaragini DT its fine bt ths is swarya dt na :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: creationschhavi

since i am rooting only for ragya and swara and sanskaar also,so i dont want to write here but still i want to ask one thing ...😆⭐️

why cvs had chosen mentally challenged sanskaar as his character i think they are thinking to pair him with none other than swara😳 ...,ragini cant handle him or teach him what is life...as she dont know how to live the life fully ...😆

if they want sanskaar to be paird opposite ragini they will not make him mentally challenged person...if they have made him like that i am sure they want to pair swara and sanskaar ...😳

and since sanskaar entry is not yet shown but still i can imagine how great and sweet would it be...😊hope cvs wont ruin this...again...

also,if cvs have swarya in mind why will they show that dupatta and towel scene ...and why its always laksh end up with ragini in that towel scene also its nothing planned ...it just happens...and then hand touching...

and then in dupatta scene also he give ragini dupatta back to her only ... he can also give that dupatta back to swara ...   ...it looks like he will also fall in love with ragini ...for sure... in future.,...😳

CVS choose mentally change guy bcoz they want to make Ragini character strong who will help Sanskar to back normal then Rasan love story start... 
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SwarYa love story is not love at first sight Laksh slowly fallen for Swara with her inner beaty not outer beauty... if Swara choose her family over Laksh still Laksh love her... SwarYa end game that's why cvs showed their first scene in filmy style 😳
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RockingPixies

SwarYa love story is not love at first sight Laksh slowly fallen for Swara with her inner beaty not outer beauty... if Swara choose her family over Laksh still Laksh love her... SwarYa end game that's why cvs showed their first scene in filmy style😳

Yup they wouldn't show so many beautiful scenes 😳
--swati--- thumbnail
Already fyts..god nw whts gonna happen aftr hs entry.. 😆
Starry_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --swathy--

Already fyts..god nw whts gonna happen aftr hs entry.. 😆

🤣 Let's wait and watch Swathy 😆 After his entry dhamaka will happen😆
--swati--- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

🤣Let's wait and watch Swathy😆After his entry dhamaka will happen😆

bichara varun 🤣
--swati--- thumbnail
Sophie y evry1 silent tody 😆?we should complete atleast 50pages :P
--swati--- thumbnail
Lol already page is created-ragini&sanskar
Starry_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --swathy--

Sophie y evry1 silent tody 😆?we should complete atleast 50pages :P

Silent😆? I thought we were pretty much going in speed after hearing the jolting wali news🤣