Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If you are not a SwarYa fan stay away from SwarYa DT this an public forum but SwarYa DT belong to SwarYa only don't bring any other character here otherwise i will report your post & SwarYa fans know whom we ship so don't give us free advise
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

If you are not a SwarYa fan stay away from SwarYa DT this an public forum but SwarYa DT belong to SwarYa only don't bring any other character here otherwise i will report your post & SwarYa fans know whom we ship so don't give us free advise

breath in breath out ๐Ÿคฃ
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chahvi,deepika any other ragya fans please donot post in Swarya DT if u dont want them as a couple, Swarya DT is for us who are hoping n rooting for them to end as couple. we are fed up of ur pointless pov's n useless imaginary stories, u guy are the one who talk negative abt swara in ur DT n come here n say that u dont hate or dislike swara.

If ur rooting for ragya u can post ur opinions n imaginary stories there in ur ragya DT we dont come there until n unless u dont talk anythng negative abt swara,here we dint discuss anythng negative abt ragini we also want her lovestory to start with a new guy that's it.

@chahvi only u n few ragini fans dont see the chemistry between swarya bcz u like ragya more n morethan half of the swaragini fandom is rooting for Swarya n there is no rule always opposite to should end together,it actually kind of boring. swaragini is different so we want Swarya to end.

we are not forcing u to accept swarya but u guys literally trying prove ur point abt ragya n trying to force us to turn into ragya fans,its really irritating to see ur povs abt ragya here when we come here to discuss abt Swarya๐Ÿคข

I REQUEST RAGYA FANS AGAIN DONOT POST HERE IF U DONT WANT SWARYA TOGETHER, THIS IS SWARYA APPRECIATION THREAD, WE LOVE SWARYA N WE WANT ONLY POSITIVITY HERE

SWARYA FOREVER โค๏ธ 
Edited by Princess_Devil - 8 years ago
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
since i am rooting only for ragya and swara and sanskaar also,so i dont want to write here but still i want to ask one thing ...๐Ÿ˜†โญ๏ธ
why cvs had chosen mentally challenged sanskaar as his character i think they are thinking to pair him with none other than swara๐Ÿ˜ณ ...,ragini cant handle him or teach him what is life...as she dont know how to live the life fully ...๐Ÿ˜†

if they want sanskaar to be paird opposite ragini they will not make him mentally challenged person...if they have made him like that i am sure they want to pair swara and sanskaar ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and since sanskaar entry is not yet shown but still i can imagine how great and sweet would it be...๐Ÿ˜Šhope cvs wont ruin this...again...

also,if cvs have swarya in mind why will they show that dupatta and towel scene ...and why its always laksh end up with ragini in that towel scene also its nothing planned ...it just happens...and then hand touching...

and then in dupatta scene also he give ragini dupatta back to her only ... he can also give that dupatta back to swara ...   ...it looks like he will also fall in love with ragini ...for sure... in future.,...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

since i am rooting only for ragya and swara and sanskaar also,so i dont want to write here but still i want to ask one thing ...๐Ÿ˜†โญ๏ธ

why cvs had chosen mentally challenged sanskaar as his character i think they are thinking to pair him with none other than swara๐Ÿ˜ณ ...,ragini cant handle him or teach him what is life...as she dont know how to live the life fully ...๐Ÿ˜†

if they want sanskaar to be paird opposite ragini they will not make him mentally challenged person...if they have made him like that i am sure they want to pair swara and sanskaar ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and since sanskaar entry is not yet shown but still i can imagine how great and sweet would it be...๐Ÿ˜Šhope cvs wont ruin this...again...

also,if cvs have swarya in mind why will they show that dupatta and towel scene ...and why its always laksh end up with ragini in that towel scene also its nothing planned ...it just happens...and then hand touching...

and then in dupatta scene also he give ragini dupatta back to her only ... he can also give that dupatta back to swara ...   ...it looks like he will also fall in love with ragini ...for sure... in future.,...๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep ur imaginary story abt ragya n swara-sanskaar away from this DT _/\_
whatever cv's are planning they know that Swarya are more liked by swaragini fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ
if u have nothing to say good abt Swarya u are free to leave n i repeat donot post here again abt ragya or swara-sanskaar.
i dont care if i sound soo rude but m fed up of u writing all nonsense abt ragya here in swarya DT, u hav ragya DT  u can go n write whatever u want

Princess_Devil thumbnail

dupatta scene n towel scene are nothing but to gives hopes for ragini n swara dint give her hand to catch dupatta it was ragini who gave her hand so obviously he will giver her dupatta whats so special in it ๐Ÿ˜•
there is hug scene n laksh imagining swara as his wife which makes more sense than dupatta n towel scenes.

as one of my friend said before Cv's dont give a shit abt destiny, they only care abt trp's n swarya fans (morethan half of the fandom)will only watch if they end together

i request again donot post here if u are not a swarya fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

and then in dupatta scene also he give ragini dupatta back to her only ... he can also give that dupatta back to swara ... ...it looks like he will also fall in love with ragini ...for sure... in future.,...๐Ÿ˜ณ

dear frnd..u again discusing abt ragya here.. U r ryt ragini cnt handle sanskar ..she cnt handle anyone..she is handled by her dadi ma.. She dnt knw reality..she is livng in a dream wrld.. Abt dupata scene.. They dnt hv anythng else to shw so alws showing dupta scene.. I agree laksh alws gv dupta bk to ragini nt to swara.. Its ragini's dupta so y should he gv it to swara ๐Ÿ˜•???&abt touchng..if 2 people take smthng 2gthr their hands wil touch..
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@chavi...if u r so keen on giving irrational and unreasonable justifications on why ragya should end up together go to the ragya at ...nooo I do not find the duppata scene of any significance coz here we ship only swarya ...and I do not have the slightest idea as to why they r introducing a mentally challenged character...and if we make so many assumptions before hand I believe we can even go ahead and write the script...but then our bechare CVS will be left jobless...so plsss stop justifying ragya ragya ragya in the swarya at...and the next time if u post anything of this sort I will do only one thing...just ignore these posts...
And yesss sorry if I actually sounded rude and thanks in advance
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

dear frnd..u again discusing abt ragya here.. U r ryt ragini cnt handle sanskar ..she cnt handle anyone..she is handled by her dadi ma.. She dnt knw reality..she is livng in a dream wrld.. Abt dupata scene.. They dnt hv anythng else to shw so alws showing dupta scene.. I agree laksh alws gv dupta bk to ragini nt to swara.. Its ragini's dupta so y should he gv it to swara ๐Ÿ˜•???&abt touchng..if 2 people take smthng 2gthr their hands wil touch..

ok...
but i think hand touching scene and then backing off towel scene and dupatta scene is none other than their destiny uniting them again and again...

โญ๏ธi think most probably this is my last post here so be happy ...๐Ÿ˜Š

i like swarya ...i love swara as a character a lot...too happy that they are not butchering her character ...hope ragini's charcter will also develop soon... i love ragya alot ...so i am moving out of this thread...๐Ÿ˜Šso be happy now i will not irritate you with my ragya posts...
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

and then in dupatta scene also he give ragini dupatta back to her only ... he can also give that dupatta back to swara ... ...it looks like he will also fall in love with ragini ...for sure... in future.,...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why do you still insist on commenting on ragya and sanskar and swara here? We already know how you feel. Saying they made sanskaar crazy for swara is literally crazy and offensive to swara fans. what insignificant scenes do you guys keep on talking about? That dupatta, for gods sake swarya have hugged, lucky has imagined her as his wife, swara has turned back, blushed after the hug, her heartbeat went up when she thought Laksh was holding her saree, and still your going on and on about some dupatta Laksh threw back at Ragini which she was collecting from the balcony in the first place. Sorry to lose my patience and I was trying to be very rational but pls understand that, and I've said this time and time again, please don't come to swarya DT and speak against our OTP and we'll forward you the same dignity and space. You have a right to your PREFERENCE but please don't imply that ragya is in anyway a more rational choice to make than swarya. If ragya happens I'm sure myself and most swarya fans will leave the show so sit tight and don't try to push the imaginary ragya or swanskaar on us.