# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
I watch swaragini only for SwaLak if CVS make Swara Sansakar Jodi i will quit the show... 
Originally posted by creationschhavi

great post ...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š...i agree with you about mentally challanged persons...😊
do you think ragini can handle sankaar ...i dont think she can ...maybe sanskaar will like ragini dont know if it will happen or not ...but i think only swara can make him the real one... and can teach him how to live life ...fully ...😊...

as for laksh ...,from his point of view ragini do not match him ...at all... he likes swara only ...he thinks ragini as not of his type ... i want to see a strong ragini like swara but i dont think she will be able to handle sanskaar and teach him  to live the life fully which she also dont know...so again i will prefer ragya only...

laksh and ragini are totally opposite to each other ...
laksh is the one who lives his life fully ...he can teach ragini how to live the life ...beautifullly...

i love swara😳⭐️ as a character so much and i am so much happy more than anyone else that they are not making swara negative and are not repeating suhani si ek ladki story line on it again...😊

also i want to mention this ,mentally challlanged persons are also good from heart they are also a human being ...they also have a right to live their life on their own terms...⭐️😊

i do not hate swalak now,for me they are okay but not the best ...some chemistery or love is missing btw them ...

i have tried a lot to like swalak but was never attracted to them so much as compared to ragya ...

i know this is a swarya thread sorry if i have hurted someone...i like swalak ...they are cute together but what i find missing in them is chemistery ... previously when i had not seen ragya ,i was also a fan of swarya ...i liked their first meeting alot...but there also ...i find something missing ...so...

i have no intention to hurt anybody opinion here ...just have putted my views in front of you all...😊

Thank you chavi for admitting that for you ragya or swarya is simply a matter of preference not logistics. we are all entitled to out preferences, but logistically swarya does make sense. they are both similar and disimilar, not total polar opposites. i guess we swarya fans do see the chemistry you find missing. i think once swara starts to openly reciprocate it'll be more evident. i personally dont want ragini to be like swara or to be anyones second choice. swara is awesome but ragini's personality is great, theres nothing wrong with being a traditional introvert. espcially because we were previously shown how fierce she can be when she makes up her mind to protect her loved ones. i just have a huge problem with the way the cvs are portraying her as foolish rather than naive- anyone would be able to detect laksh's discomfort around her whenever their 'rishta' is mentioned. and shes clearly not unintelligent, she attuned to laksh's growing fondness for swara and noticed how swarya always seek each other out in any and all situation. but she cant seem to comprehending that laksh doesnt love her even after being told by him, or dadi's intentions when she knows her grandma a lot better than swara does. she's a bit too happy to believe in things that keep her happy bubble intact, well unicorns make little girls happy but we cant let them go on believing they're real. I also have a MASSIVE issue with ragini being someones consolation price when they cant get swara. now that is why im quite annoyed that the cvs having decided that laksh is in love with swara but doesnt love ragini, should get a new guy for ragini. ragini's love for laksh had no development basis, i think she'd have loved any guy who she was suppose to be married to cos thats how shes been brought up. she didnt love laksh the person. but we've seen laksh's love for swara develop as we went and i do think swara feels something for him. so i think they should get a new guy and develop ragini's relationship and love with that guy, rather than poke more holes in the swarya boat and the saddle ragini with anyone who is leftover after the fight for swara's heart is over. thats not fair.
Originally posted by RockingPixies

I watch swaragini only for SwaLak if CVS make Swara Sansakar Jodi i will quit the show...

They wont! Swalak are made for each other! Ragsan and swalak...
Even swara has started having feelings 😳

And in the precap when Ragini said voh toh mere aane wale...toh swara says Ragini! I could see that hint of dislike in the eyes πŸ˜†
Don't trust any article guys i don't think CVS will reveal love story so early.. 
SwarYa will be end game 
Originally posted by guest28

They wont! Swalak are made for each other! Ragsan and swalak...
Even swara has started having feelings 😳

And in the precap when Ragini said voh toh mere aane wale...toh swara says Ragini! I could see that hint of dislike in the eyes πŸ˜†
Yup Swara already started liking Laksh... She trust him more than anyone that's why she share all her problem with him 
Originally posted by RockingPixies

Don't trust any article guys i don't think CVS will reveal love story so early..
SwarYa will be end game

I think the article was just to increase our interest πŸ˜†

Even I am not gonna believe...swalak forever! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Thank you chavi for admitting that for you ragya or swarya is simply a matter of preference not logistics. we are all entitled to out preferences, but logistically swarya does make sense. they are both similar and disimilar, not total polar opposites. i guess we swarya fans do see the chemistry you find missing. i think once swara starts to openly reciprocate it'll be more evident. i personally dont want ragini to be like swara or to be anyones second choice. swara is awesome but ragini's personality is great, theres nothing wrong with being a traditional introvert. espcially because we were previously shown how fierce she can be when she makes up her mind to protect her loved ones. i just have a huge problem with the way the cvs are portraying her as foolish rather than naive- anyone would be able to detect laksh's discomfort around her whenever their 'rishta' is mentioned. and shes clearly not unintelligent, she attuned to laksh's growing fondness for swara and noticed how swarya always seek each other out in any and all situation. but she cant seem to comprehending that laksh doesnt love her even after being told by him, or dadi's intentions when she knows her grandma a lot better than swara does. she's a bit too happy to believe in things that keep her happy bubble intact, well unicorns make little girls happy but we cant let them go on believing they're real. I also have a MASSIVE issue with ragini being someones consolation price when they cant get swara. now that is why im quite annoyed that the cvs having decided that laksh is in love with swara but doesnt love ragini, should get a new guy for ragini. ragini's love for laksh had no development basis, i think she'd have loved any guy who she was suppose to be married to cos thats how shes been brought up. she didnt love laksh the person. but we've seen laksh's love for swara develop as we went and i do think swara feels something for him. so i think they should get a new guy and develop ragini's relationship and love with that guy, rather than poke more holes in the swarya boat and the saddle ragini with anyone who is leftover after the fight for swara's heart is over. thats not fair.

agree with you but i think laksh and ragini are destined to be together...,i think swara will not fall in love with laksh ... or some other twist will happen and swara and sanskaar will fall in love with each other unknowingly...

it can also be in other way that laksh will tell ragini the truth which we all know...,she will try to move on... and concentrate on her career of playing sitar and all again... but somehow...for sure...then laksh and ragini will become just friends as both do not know each other very well till now...then their friendship will turn into love unknowingly... but ragini will think she cannot love laksh ...again ... ,swara will sacrifice her love maybe...

but i think swara and sanskaar ,ragini and laksh will get married some how...and then both couples will fall in love with each other...😳

and laksh beleif will turn wrong that love cannot happen after marriage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Swara Laksh love story will bring huge twist in show 
Durga Prasad doesn't like Swara so our mirchi Swara will be his bahu rani & Chachi doesn't like Ragini so Rags will be her bahu rani 
Originally posted by creationschhavi

agree with you but i think laksh and ragini are destined to be together...,i think swara will not fall in love with laksh ... or some other twist will happen and swara and sanskaar will fall in love with each other unknowingly...

it can also be in other way that laksh will tell ragini the truth which we all know...,she will try to move on... and concentrate on her career of playing sitar and all again... but somehow...for sure...then laksh and ragini will become just friends as both do not know each other very well till now...then their friendship will turn into love unknowingly... but ragini will think she cannot love laksh ...again ... ,swara will sacrifice her love maybe...

but i think swara and sanskaar ,ragini and laksh will get married some how...and then both couples will fall in love with each other...😳

and laksh beleif will turn wrong that love cannot happen after marriage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
You never know may be Ragini & Sankar will fall in love with each other that's why Chachi insulted Ragini not Swara 
😊sorry to say but i think cvs want to pair sanskaar with swara😳 ...as i dont think ragini will be able to handle sanskaar .
well lets see what will happen next ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

also laksh saying again and again ragini is not of his type and all... i think his belief will turn wrong for sure...and ragya will fall in love with each other❀️...😳

waise i think swara and sanskaar love story will be very interesting to watch ...but i want their love story to be a unique one...
varun and helly will rock for sure😳⭐️...they will look so cute and adorable as sara (swara-sanskaar)...😳