Entertainment Thread *GIFT* (12/OCT/2015)

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guyzzz Its me Alisha Again To Disturb U Awlll.. 😃 Another Thread To Make U Awll Disturb And Irritate... Hihihihihihihihihu... 🤣
As Previously I Made A Thread In Which I Asked How Many Of ManVeer Fans Or Lovers R Present... And Now I Had Made This Thread To Do Some Entertainment.. 😉 Like Games Chats Quizes ManVeer Songs And ManVeer Picx ETC To Make Forum Once Again Amazing One... 😊 What's Say.. 😊 U Awll R Free To Post Here Anything.. Any Questions Any Quizes Any Games And Chats... 😊 So Who Is The One To Post Something Over Here.. 😊

Hugss Alisha 😳

Helloo Guyzz I'm Posting Some Edit Pictures Which I Editted Of DEK Cast... 😊 So I Just Hope U All Like It And Post Ur Comments... 😊

INDEX

PG (Priyal Gor) Edits
SM (Shritama Mukherjee)Collage
KB(Kunal Bakshi)Collage
DEK (Dekha Ek Khwaab)Youngsters Collage
Editts Of ManVeer

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We have many chat/spam threads Alisha ... if u page through the forum, you'll find it.  So - leave THAT out.

Let's play games ... there ought to be more interaction with that!

Competitions, quizzes & contests require TOO MUCH WORK, and I know from previous experience - nobody wants to do that extra part.

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi.k.

add me in 😊😉

Alright Will Count U In..
. 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...navina...

We have many chat/spam threads Alisha ... if u page through the forum, you'll find it. So - leave THAT out.

Yuppp Diii I Agree... But I Made It Entertainment Thread Which Would Include Games Picx Quizes And All So That Our Forum Could Get Least Active... All Members Would Come Here To Enjoy ... So In This Why Our Forum Get Least Active ... 😊 Just A $mall Try ... 😊

Let's play games ... there ought to be more interaction with that!

Yuppp.. 😃 But Only This Idea Came To My Small Mind... 🤣

Competitions, quizzes & contests require TOO MUCH WORK, and I know from previous experience - nobody wants to do that extra part.

Yuppp Agreee... But What Other Than We Try To Make Our Forum Little Bit.. 😔 I Thought If Likes Would Increase Than 25 Likes So Some Picx I Have EDitted Of ManVeer Would Post Them.. And Alongwith Make A College For Quiz... And When Likes Increase Than 25 So Games... So What Do U Say Diii... 😊 How Is It... 😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Hello Every One... How R U Alll... 😊
I Had Ediited Priyal Gor's And Here It Is... 😊 Hope U All Like It..   😊

Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 8 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Collage For Priyal Gor Lovies That I Had Editted It .. 😊 Hope U All Like It .. 😊 And Plzzz Like It And Post Ur Precious Comments... 😊
THANK YOU... 😊

Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 8 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! I loved the pics...but I can't edit pics...I will surely comment on the pics...
Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woww!!!!! the pics are amazing
seriously you are a great writer,photo editor and what not...
hats off alisha 👏
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! I loved the pics...but I can't edit pics...I will surely comment on the pics...

Its Okayyy Dear.. 😊 And Seriously I'm Only Good But Not The Best And Perfect... 😔 And Thank You For Liking And Commenting... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: wqadf

Add me in

Okayyy Dear .. 😊