Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by FairyChik

Cant tell How horrible the show this season is ... Right from Hosts to Judges everything is lost , it became more like a TV serial Drama .

I Tried my best to Watch today , Hosts already are keep on Scaring me , yet i tried to watch this time its double freaking  irritating , Chetan has made me to switch the DID Super moms , i Enjoyed seeing Govinda, Terreance , and Geeta there . πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Its Ads in Zee so i switched to Star Plus , it was Karishma and Upen Dancing , i felt thank god none of the hosts or judges appeared on my screen 😳 πŸ˜›, i continued watching , enjoyed their performance. Its Judgement time , Host came i turned my face to my Mobile so that i cld get less irritated , it Was chetan First , giving his opinion , I thought he will give opinion but this man is asking are the abs and six packs visible on the body and can i see it...
😲  Female Item Version in Male. πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Okay i pulled courage , holded breath and remote in hand readily to immediately switch something sane watch of time , He ran to Stage and Started pulling Upen Shirt and sneaking inside his Shirt !! 😲  That made really horrible..  I Find Sajid a Better over Chetan πŸ‘πŸΌ. Then i switched to DID , Sigh program Started i Enjoyed every bit of  DID with less Drama and Good Dances πŸ˜Š ... Program Ended Last Break , i Switched to star Plus , Its Hosts calling contestants on warning / Danger Zone Again some Drama .. thats it  Put Off Star Plus and My Father took the remote Changed to CNBC Business...  😲😲

There is no Element of Fun and Dance Treat this season πŸ₯±  , Not Appealing and No Chemistry Hosts , too much of Drama in Dancing Show,A weird Judge with other Super boring  Judges and what making everyone to Stay Away from this season. All those Spoiled the Element to Watch show . I Pity for this season contestants ..

.. Never Expected this .  .. From Now Sunday is Fixed with DID πŸ‘ ..
omg!!!  so true!!!😊
DID is better than nach baliyeπŸ‘πŸΌ
i am watching nach baliye because some of them is my fav..😳
but judges.!!!🀒i miss previous one!!😭
The first question comes to my mind is who selected him as a judge on a dance show.
And second does he know the D of dance
First of all would love to salute EKTA mata to call him the X factor of nach baliye which sounds extremely annoyin.

Earlier once i saw chetan in comedy nights with kapil after watchin that episode i found him soo weird n i thought a name for him n that name was JOKER 🀣

But now his presence in nach baliye proved that yes hes a big JOKER cartoon.

Wanna appreciate ekta mata for her creative idea to make him a judge of a dance show.Hes too annoyin that his all concentration is not on performance but on mirrors,sets,backdrop,songs on all useless stuff.

Hes given 9 marks to such a weak performance and gave 8 marks to a performance which deserved 10.

Hes behavin like a relationship expert or marriage counsellor seriously mindless judge.I would prefer sajid more than him because i have never thought chetan would be that much irritating.I really hope creatives of the show is readin this post n would do something for this useless judge.
Edited by Rano_rock - 8 years ago
In fact this season is very boring its Ekta's daily soaps types.
I just can't stand this Chetan guy! So damn annoying. Sajid was way better than this looser!