Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey OS Anjaana Anjaani

Zysha2050 Groupbie
Zysha2050
Zysha2050

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Dedicated to Fairy...the biggest Kuwar Amar Singh{Rey} Fan I know...Big smile

A girl walked towards the bridge as cars zoomed past her she walked on slowly blurring out everything that passed her...

Her hair was blowing against the wind... Her eyes were full of tears which drizzled down her face along with her mascara... But she made no move to wipe the tears away she carried on walking along the path of the bridge...

She stopped as she got to the middle her body trembling in her long blue gown...

She turned towards the dark waters that ran under the bridge... The water was rocky as the wind blew it in all different directions...

She walked towards the edge... She climbed on to the wall and closed her eyes... She took a deep breath and felt her body moving forwards as she embraced what she was about to do...

She felt the wind blow as she fell...

Suddenly someone had grabbed onto her hand... Her eyes opened and she felt someone pulling her up...

She tried to shake them off but they had a strong grip on her... She figured it was a man...

The man pulled her up and did not let go of her till her feet were firmly planted on the ground...

She looked at her savior with an angry look... He looked up at her... He wiped the sweat off of his head... He then noticed her glaring at him... He was confused...

"Is this really the time to go swimming?" he asked

She continued to look at him as if he was crazy... Anyone could tell she was doing anything but going for a swim...

"Ok.. I will let you go swimming... But its going to rain... And the water will be very cold.." he said innocently, looking up at the sky and then down at the waters. ..

He said it so innocently she actually believe that he really meant what he was saying...

"Why are you dress like this?" he asked he then started laughing like a little child

"Its not Halloween" he said continuing to laugh

The girl stared on at him... She could not tell if he was making fun of her he seemed genuine...

The boy stopped laughing as he looked at her...

"Sorry... I am Rey... Rey Singhania" he said, holding his hand out...

The girl still unsure took his hand...

"Taani... Just Tanni" she answer

"Ok just Taani... Come on.." he said still holding her hand he began to run pulling her with him... Taani found it hard to run as she had on high heels so she stumbled after him...

As they reached the end of the bridge Taani slipped and fell... Rey saw her fall... He started laughing again...

"hahaha you fell down.." he said, he then stopped at the look on her face... She was upset... He looked down and saw the high heels and saw Taani massaging her feet..

"I am sorry... Are you ok" Rey said holding his ears with a small frown...

Taani's confusion increased... Maybe he is not well...

Rey went over to help Taani with her feet Taani pulled her feet towards her as she did not trust him...

Rey looked up at her..."I am not going to hurt you..." he said in a soft voice...she saw her nod her head Rey looked down at her feet... He poked her ankle...

"Oww" Taani whined..

"Oopsi sorry" Rey said he did not want to hurt her...

Rey looked at her shoes and frowned they looked dangerous... He made up his mind... He saw the strap pulled it off... ripping it in the process...

"That's my shoes... Do you know how expensive they were?" Taani yelled

Rey was confused... He did not understand ...

"I am sorry I was only trying to help your feet... These shoes will kill your feet... I was helping your feet.." Rey answered he was confused... 

He did not want to make Taani upset...

Taani looked up and saw Rey scratching his head with a look of confusion on his face... Taani smiled despite the pain in her ankle... He was sooo cute...

"You're right..." Taani said smiling... Rey looked over at her and was even more confused to see Taani smiling at him.. But he smiled as he saw her smiling...

Taani pulled off both of the high heels... She held out her hands so that Rey could help her up... He smiled and pulled her up... Taani got up and limped over to the end of the bridge... She threw her shoes into the river with a smile... She looked back at Rey and was surprised to see him pulling off his shoes... He looked funny as his tongue was sticking out of his mouth as he pulled them off...

Rey came over to Taani... Taani thought that Rey was going to give her his shoes... She was about to refuse... But Rey threw his shoes into the water...

He then looked over at her his tongue still out of his mouth but smiling...

Taani looked at him and started laughing... Rey also started laughing...

After they calmed down Rey held Taani's hand and they started walking until the pain in Taani''s ankle was really painful... Taani sat on the side and Rey sat next to her...

"Idea!!!" Rey said excitedly... he explained to Taani to let him give her a piggy bank...

Taani said ok she climbed on to his back and the pair of them waddled down the side walk...

Taani rest against Rey she had not felt soo happy in a loong while... This is real happiness... Right now... With Rey... She looked at him... She smiled as Rey was humming a tune and shook his head from side to side..

After a while they got to the shops... They went to a cafe... Rey put Taani down... He was out of breath... Taani felt sorry for him... She laughed and hugged him...

"You are very heavy" Rey huffed, Taani laughed

"That's not nice.." she said pretending to be upset... But she smiled... Her ankle was a little better... They approached the counter...

"Hey can I have a cappuccino... And Rey..? She asked..Rey looked at the waiter and smiled..

"I want a hot chocolate with sprinkles" Rey said happily

Taani smiled the waiter was confused but went away to get their orders...

"Hmmm yummy..." Rey said as they got their drinks...

Taani watched Rey with a smile he was picking the sprinkles and eating it... What she admired most was how happy Rey was ..

They continued to drink their drinks.. Just then it started to rain...

"Looks its raining..." Rey said pointing...

"Yes its raining" Taani said she never liked the rain it normally mirrored her feelings...

"Come on" Rey said... He said grabbing Taani's hand..

"What where?... Its raining" Taani said reluctantly...

Rey went out into the rain he embraced the rain like it was the most beautiful thing... Taani smiled at him... Rey saw Taani watching him... He ran over to her and pulled her into the rain...

They both danced in the rain... Rey making some funny moves... But both of them having lots off fun... It soon stopped raining...

Rey and Taani walked on holding hands Rey leading the way...

Taani had no idea where they were going but she did not care... This was much better than what she left behind...

They carried on walking till they reached an estate.. Rey carried walking towards the flats...

Taani was unsure... She thought maybe its best to say goodbye to Rey now... But Rey was in his own world talking about everything that he thought about...

They continued walking up the stairs... The stairs were broken... Messy and very unclean... Taani was starting to feel really sad for Rey...

Rey did not notice as this was where he lived... This was his home...

Rey stopped in front of the door to his flat... He bent down to a rusty old carpet..

"Shhh dadi keeps the keys here... Don't tell anyone..." Rey said slowly... Taani smlied at him...

Rey opened the door... It was dark inside...

"Rey is that you?" a voice called from inside... An elderly lady was sitting in the living room...

"I was sooo worried it is very late.." she said

"Dadi the lights are off.."Rey responded like it was and everyday thing...

"Really... Well i think i have some candles..." Dadi says, She did not notice as she was unable to see... she was about to stand...

"That's ok I found them.." Rey said as he went to the draws

"Be careful... don't burn yourself like last time..." Dadi said

"Ok..Dadi" Rey said he tried lighting the matches but he could not do it... Taani went over to help him...

"Its ok I can do it.." Rey said but he was getting frustrated as he could not...

"Rey today you saved my life... You carried me when my ankle was hurting... For the first time you showed me what real happiness is... Now please let me help you... just this once..." Taani said she held out her hands... Rey looked proud of himself at what Taani had said about him... He gave Taani the matches and she lit the candle for him...

"Thank you" Rey said looking at Taani in the candle light..

"No...Thank you" Taani replied with a smile...

Hey to all my dear readers...I hope you liked my One Shot of TaaRey...please post your comments and let me know what you thought...and press the Like Button Big smile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mtmrfvrinda-fanzaryabnaqvitheroyalkhushbunbun2taarey_riapritii_20megha1996surabhimeenaWillyWonkaanum_6umatejeshFairy...TR_lovebirdsApplefNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrepd786cuppypie121skfirdousSunrise.Lavender_LunaMissu_TRrockstarloversailaja.Cupcake.princess_tara

bunbun2 Groupbie
bunbun2
bunbun2

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nice story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zysha2050

.-Soumya-. IF-Dazzler
.-Soumya-.
.-Soumya-.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Very nice OS
Loved it to the core Big smile
Rey was so adorable
Taarey moments were lovely Embarrassed
Keep writing more.

Edited by Miss_Sparkles - 03 May 2015 at 9:06am

Zysha2050

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
amazing
cute os

Zysha2050

pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Very nice os 
Loved it
Loved this rey

Zysha2050

skfirdous IF-Dazzler
skfirdous
skfirdous

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
amazing
cute os
TR are soo adorable
loved it

Zysha2050

megha1996 Senior Member
megha1996
megha1996

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
beautiful...                                                  this is the first word which came in mind after reading this os...                     i don't want to less their beauty by saying anything else...                             keep updating like this and plz pm me..

Zysha2050

pritii_20 Senior Member
pritii_20
pritii_20

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Very nice story dr

Update soon
Waiting for that

Love taarey

Zysha2050