Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina changing appearance through years - Page 4

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: EllaElla

She's done things to her face over the years but all the way through Jab Tak Hain Jaan promotions, she looked freaking fabulous. There is this one interview Srk, Kat, and Anu did where Katrina is  wearing a red dress and lipstick and she looked like a goddess that descended from the heavens. Although there was that brief time during Chikini Chameli when I cringed at the puffed appearance. 

But it was only afterwards that her face and skin started to look really bad. Which makes sense because the movies she did right after that were Dhoom 3 and Bang Bang. She lost too much weight for Dhoom 3 and worked out too much. Couple that with the injuries she suffered on Bang Bang and yeah her body and face has taken a beating. 

She need to give herself time recuperate. 

Btw I can post just as many pictures that show that even though her face and body changed over the years due to cosmetic procedures and the aging process, it was not until she lost weight for Dhoom 3 and injuries for Bang Bang that truly caused her looks to deteriorate.  And she doesn't help herself by refusing to hire a good stylist and listening to what they have to stay and by all that tanning she does. Uff.

Katty at the airport in 2011 with that dreaded shirt *shudders*

Here she is at Farhan's Bday party in 2012

Jab Taak Hain Jaan promotions (again looking fab)

Infact even September 2013 when she was at some kind phone launch she did not look bad although the tanning was back and she had lost weight because of Dhoom 3. Shooting for Bang Bang started in May 2013.

Beginning of September 2013 at Ganesh Utsave

Mid  September 2013

Katty at the end of December 2013  at the airport again (she loves that place)

Katty at Umang Police Show Jan 2014 (needed better undergarment support for that dress)

And then BANG BANG BANG (The Puffy Katty we keep seeing today)

This is Katty returning from the Shimla shoot of Bang Bang in early-mid 2014. Right around the time when she discovered the severity of her back injury and had to have a physiotherapist help her exercise everyday for the pain and again 99.99% she was taking medication for that pain. The most common medication for this kind of pain being Predinsone, a steriod which if taken at a strong dosage for a significant amount of time can cause swelling of the face and unusual weight gain. 

She looks so pretty in all of these!
She looks stunning without makeup right from her begining days till the last selfie post.

Love her looks!
Edited by joyce_k - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hadia-

Wow you have done a lot of research On Katty ๐Ÿ˜† anyways I agree she started looking puffy from D3 promotions and From bang bang she developed her puffy face which is still there with her

๐Ÿ˜†Lol, nah, not really. It's just that I have one of those memories where once I develop a theory about something, I take mental notes even when casually looking at pictures and reading interviews and then piece it all together. I do that with everything and everyone, it's gets tiring after a while actually. 
Wish I could make myself stop.

Anyways, It's a pretty clear picture to anyone who paid attention to Katrina's interviews for the last two years and correlated what she said with the changes in her appearance. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All she needed to do was loose some weight and to let her changing looks settle in (teens-adulthood). she was too quick in 'fixing' herself up.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

She looked gorgeous in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

Edited by CarrotCake - 8 years ago
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And this is her latest pic (hair is red for Fitoor). She looks perfectly fine in this ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by LakshmiMata - 8 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Remember her scary AF close ups in Chiknj Chameli and Dhunki? ๐Ÿคฃ Easy on the fillers, Katty. Even rn her face looks odd. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol these ๐Ÿ˜†

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

And vice versa. At present, Ranbir doesn't look good either. He's half bald.. face has become longer.. and looks haggard most of the time. He started losing his charm when he was shooting for Rockstar, when he used to spend most of his free time at Sanju Charsi Baba's gym. Looked a little better in Barfi.. And in YJHD Ayan tried so hard to make his lover look good; the reason why I didn't find him charming/cute in YJHD (I remember someone posted a gif..a close-up shot where his hairline was dancing. VFX ka kamal)

Both used to look good before their first break-up though.  

which is why we know they are not together because of their looks...more because of their status in the industry๐Ÿ˜‰
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
That 2003 pic is so terrible..
She is just not natural..
purplerose5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is it always the actresses' faces that are shown like this?
Make a post cataloguing srk, salman or hrithik throughout the years and you'll be shocked to see how much their faces have changed too.

Everyone gets surgeries done in bollywood. Women and men. But only the women get talked about, always. 
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†she had undergone some surgeries of her nose and her lips