Posted: 8 years ago
Oow..!! That what one hell of funny post... ::--)))) and that best part for me was that letter writting...so entertaining...!!!!     Plzz do try to come up with such writting...its a trEat to read...!!!!! So refreshing   :::--)))Edited by as-Sweet - 8 years ago
Originally posted by as-Sweet

Oow..!! That what one hell of funny post... ::--)))) and that best part for me was that letter writting...so entertaining...!!!!     Plzz do try to come up with such writting...its a trEat to read...!!!!! So refreshing   :::--)))

Thank you for reading ji 😛 of course we will surely write more. Bringing smile on reader's face is one of PKYEK members mission 😃
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900CC">when??? i dont remember Maithli slapping Abhay 😕😆</font>

Even I Didn't Saw Mathali Slapping Abhay Or Abhayendar... Or Did I Missed It... 😔
OMG... 😲 😲 😲
It Was So Hilarious... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Personal Questions GK Questions And Grammar Were So Dam Hilarious... 🤣

Never Read This Type Of Questions Essay And Application... 🤣 🤣

OMG U R SOOO FUNNNYYY DEAR... 😊 AND THANK YOU FOR THIS PIECE OF LAUGHNESS AND ENTERTAINMENT... ITS DAM ENTERTAINING... DO POST MORE OF IT... 😃

AND ONE BIG WORD FOR THIS IS ''WOWWW''... 😊 😃 🤣
Originally posted by alisha_ashiyal

OMG... 😲 😲 😲
It Was So Hilarious... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Personal Questions GK Questions And Grammar Were So Dam Hilarious... 🤣

Never Read This Type Of Questions Essay And Application... 🤣 🤣

OMG U R SOOO FUNNNYYY DEAR... 😊 AND THANK YOU FOR THIS PIECE OF LAUGHNESS AND ENTERTAINMENT... ITS DAM ENTERTAINING... DO POST MORE OF IT... 😃

AND ONE BIG WORD FOR THIS IS ''WOWWW''... 😊 😃 🤣

This post is just a small sample of what we used to have on this forum a year ago...😛 kabhi time mile to do search back, you would enjoy it to the fullest. 😃.
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900CC">This post is just a small sample of what we used to have on this forum a year ago...😛 kabhi time mile to do search back, you would enjoy it to the fullest. 😃.</font>

Aww I Would Love To... 😊 Thank You For The Info... 😊
hilarious post 🤣 🤣
Abhay ki itni bezati 😆
Originally posted by _Angel-Juri_

hilarious post 🤣 🤣
Abhay ki itni bezati 😆

This is not bezati...this is our lobe for him😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Damn hilarious , laughing my guts out 🤣 and the Jeh part was simply Awesome (With a capital 'A')

🤣🤣🤣🤣

My best friend is Jeh. He is my neighbour. He is my best buddy, my best yaar, my best dost, my best saathi and my best friend.  I go with Jeh, I play with Jeh I eat with Jeh and I sleep with Jeh. I like Jeh very much, he is meri jaan I love Jeh a lot. I don't like when Jeh is away from me, I want Jeh near me all the time. I see Jeh everywhere because I like Jeh and he likes me too. We are made for each other and my family know this too.

@ Bold : You have no idea what these made me think 🤣 🤣

Chand and Hasina's reaction :

Pia' reaction

🤣 this test post nearly killed me 🤣 haha,awesome se oOper n super hilarious one, jeh pe essay 😆 😆 😆