Posted: 8 years ago

Abhay knowing the fact that his command on English language is very weak decides taking English coaching classes. 😛 He applies at the top English institute of his time. 😆The English institute administration hands over him, a schedule of entry exam and study material for entry test preparation. 😛The day arrives when Abhay has to give an entry test😃...have a look at how he solved the paper.

Personal Questions

1. Why do you want to take English classes?

My aim is to study myself and talk English.

2. What are the three things you want to do in future?

1. Dry clean my jacket

2. Buy a new jacket

3. Iron my jacket

3. You dream to?

Roshan my dad name by brining bahu for him.

4. Your worst experience ever?

Giving this exam

General Knowledge Questions

1. What are vibrations?

Body reaction after getting slapped...din mein tare.

2. To move centimetres to metres you ---------?

Take out centi

3. What is hard water?

Ice

4. World's biggest problem yet to be solved is?

Mathematics looking for X

5. What is the chemical formula for water?

H I j k l m n o (H to O)

6. Give a reason why would people like to live near power lines.

To get faster electricity

7. What is risk?

Climbing tree

8. Where was the Peace treaty signed?

At the bottom of paper

9. How blood circulates in a body?

Run from right leg and end on left leg.

English (Grammer)

1. Write an application to your teacher writing about reason for two days absence from school. (Write body of text only)

Sir, with due respect, I liking inform kro aap ko that it was raining heavily at my house when I was come, water is ghutney ghutney, rain was cham chama cham. My leg slip in gatar and I am dharaam in same gatar. This situation Sir u say how I come?

2.  Write 100 word essays on your best friend.

My best friend is Jeh. He is my neighbour. He is my best buddy, my best yaar, my best dost, my best saathi and my best friend.  I go with Jeh, I play with Jeh I eat with Jeh and I sleep with Jeh. I like Jeh very much, he is meri jaan I love Jeh a lot. I don't like when Jeh is away from me, I want Jeh near me all the time. I see Jeh everywhere because I like Jeh and he likes me too. We are made for each other and my family know this too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
GOD EFFFING HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Best Part was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My best friend is Jeh. He is my neighbour. He is my best buddy, my best yaar, my best dost, my best saathi and my best friend.  I go with Jeh, I play with Jeh I eat with Jeh and I sleep with Jeh. I like Jeh very much, he is meri jaan I love Jeh a lot. I don't like when Jeh is away from me, I want Jeh near me all the time. I see Jeh everywhere because I like Jeh and he likes me too. We are made for each other and my family know this too

🤣🤣🤣🤣Damn Abhay is Seriously Ghada in English🤣
Keep it up Romi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
Good one 🤣 The last bit on Best Friend was hilarious.
"You dream to? Roshan my dad name by brining bahu for him."
kawn sa ROSHAN Hrithik Roshan ya Rakesh Roshan 🤣 🤣
" What are vibrations? Body reaction after getting slapped...din mein tare."
ek dum correct 🤣 bahut khaye hai piya se :p
& above all esssay on best friend dat ws 2 much 🤣 🤣
i nvr read dis typ of essay in my whole lyf ... i thnk u r trying 2 kill us wid xtra laughter dose (just kidding) 😆
Romi is bck wid a bang 👍🏼 blockbluster post hai yeh toh :* love uqEdited by Fearless_Lover - 8 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣
Abhay's entry test 🤣
Luved it spcl that 'Jeh' wala part

Keep it up romi!
Originally posted by flora212

🤣 🤣
GOD EFFFING HILARIOUS! 🤣
The Best Part was🤣
My best friend is Jeh. He is my neighbour. He is my best buddy, my best yaar, my best dost, my best saathi and my best friend.  I go with Jeh, I play with Jeh I eat with Jeh and I sleep with Jeh. I like Jeh very much, he is meri jaan I love Jeh a lot. I don't like when Jeh is away from me, I want Jeh near me all the time. I see Jeh everywhere because I like Jeh and he likes me too. We are made for each other and my family know this too

🤣Damn Abhay is Seriously Ghada in English🤣
Keep it up Romi🤣🤣🤣🤣

naah...we should appreciate his efforts 😳🤣 Tutti putti sahi...he is trying and we are getting entertained. I so wished we had such scenes in flashback😉...socho kitna maza aata 😛
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Good one 🤣 The last bit on Best Friend was hilarious.

Luckily it was 100 wprd essay...imagine if he had to add 50 words more to write😲 kya kuch nahin likhta 😳😉😛😆
Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

"You dream to? Roshan my dad name by brining bahu for him."
kawn sa ROSHAN Hrithik Roshan ya Rakesh Roshan 🤣 🤣
" What are vibrations? Body reaction after getting slapped...din mein tare."
ek dum correct 🤣 bahut khaye hai piya se :p
& above all esssay on best friend dat ws 2 much 🤣 🤣
i nvr read dis typ of essay in my whole lyf ... i thnk u r trying 2 kill us wid xtra laughter dose (just kidding) 😆
Romi is bck wid a bang 👍🏼 blockbluster post hai yeh toh :* love uq

He didn't mean any of those Roshans 🤣 if am not wrong he was slapped once when he insulted Pia by passing cheap comments on her cloth (Danish pahsoo track by Pia). 🤣 uske baad he behaved like a shareef bacha and never used bad words for her 🤣. Yes i am back with my pagalpanti gang aur yeh sangat ka assar hai mere dost 😉😆
Originally posted by Dark.Desires

Hilarious Romi! 🤣 

credit goes to Abhay...🤣