India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan - The Mangalore Diaries Chapter 1

sunshinesweta Senior Member
sunshinesweta
sunshinesweta

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
This is my first MaNan story hope you all will like it..

The Mangalore Diaries Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day at SPACE Academy, Nandini was sitting on a bench under a tree soaking in the breeze, looking at her beautiful ring at Manik gave and smiling at her happiness. It all seemed a dream to her and Manik the past few days. They were happy, blessed couple having the time of their lives..Like the dinner last night at Nandini's place where chachi, chacha and Rishabh they all had fun like a happy family.

Suddenly someone closed her eyes from behind. "Manik" said Nandini, Manik "How do you know its me? You didn't even turn and I didn't make any noise." Nandini "I don't need to see you, to know its you". Manik kissed her forehead and sat beside her, she put her head on his shoulder and said "Manik, last night chacha and chachi were so happy, thank you". Manik "Nandini I should thank you for giving me a family that I always craved for, Life never seemed so blessed". Nandini " I know but we still have to..."

Manik interrupting "I know we still have to persuade Ams, lets go to Mangalore tomorrow morning first thing." Nandini "Are you sure?" Manik "Nandini Murthy I have never been sure of anything more in my entire life, let's do it."

Manik and Nandini met Fab5 and told them they are leaving for Mangalore in the morning to persuade Ams. Cabir "Oh ho Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge part 2 start ho raha hai, how can we miss, we will come with you" Manik "Are you mad, no no why you guys" Mukti "Manik, we are Fab5 and now Nandini is also a part of us and we never leave anyone alone" Cabir "Yes isssi liye hum sab jayenge aur Ams ko patayenge, I mean sorry manayenge." Manik and Nandini looked and smiled, Dhruv and Aliya also looked at each other. Dhruv thought maybe this would be the chance when I can win Alya's trust and love back, I hurt her very much..

Next morning every one came to Nandini's house at 6 am sharp, Manik was dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans and Nandini in a white kurti and blue jeans. Seeing this Cabir said "kitne color coordinated rehte ho dono raat ko hi decide kar liya tha ki kya pehnana hai" and everyone laughs and Manik and Nandini blushed, Manik "Shut up Cabir ". Same time chachi came in with curd and sugar, Nandini "Chachi yeh kya hai?" Chachi "Arre yeh dahi shakkar nahi, acche kaam se pehle khane se kaam bante hain" Fab5 and Nandini in unison "Nahiii! Humein aap please dahi shakkar mat khilayiye, hamare kaam bigadte hain". Chachi didn't understand but didn't force them. They are left the Nandini's house, Nandini bid goodbye to chachi and gave a feeble smile to Manik. Manik knew she was stressed, he cupped her face in his hands and said "Nandini, we have fought all the battles to reach here and Ams is not a battle. How can a woman who raised you can be rude or bad? I will win over her for you, for me , for us" Nandini "Manik, we will win remember it's always you and me together in everything now". He kissed her forehead and extended his hand to her said "So miss Murthy ready for another adventure?"

Nandini placed her hand in his "Yes Mr Malhotra, lets do it" They both smiled and proceeded for the car.

End of chapter I

I will soon be back with Chapter 2

Let me know your views

Ciao...

Love

Sweta...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveKavisimren97rajatagrawalSehgalradhikaJoan4lovesy3333ematamlingsahana8Vatsala_Rajputryaminitiya09ksh_nPriyashDekDevAkshiprati_25imsidappy111shami810nara26MSIKurablazingflamenandini-sbnymphadoratonksQueenOfHellsunset17singhaldisha12sweetarchielovelyyuvi10aarohi_angel98manan58RanKatDeepRanmusicialtiemehjaben_nahinshahzmanya_189HumzyRomComFansizzysehrishsweetdesire

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
loved it
so finally we got a manglore trip
Cont asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vatsala_Rajput

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan