Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The moments this week that deserve appreciation (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Anu, fab postEmbarrassed. Res for now and be back tomorrow.

Thanks, Adhi!Hug Will look forward to reading your thoughts!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

NO. I was waiting for you to come so that I'd fangirl. AND I MADE THOSE GIFS.

THIS SCENE!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I love these four...especially his smile when she puts her finger on his lips...even with all the games and the squabbling over the surprise, there was a kind of worry for each other in their eyes that I loved :)

And this still doesn't count as fangirling Kiran...epic fail you are...after alll the times you accused me of killing your feels...I gush so much over the past 3 days and this is all you got? I even posted caps yesterday and again you failed to gush...#KiranfailTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
It's a RARE sight to see you fangirling these days - may we be blessed with similar type of episodes, so we get to see your analysis/take on the scenes! LOL
Lovely descriptions! 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

It's a RARE sight to see you fangirling these days - may we be blessed with similar type of episodes, so we get to see your analysis/take on the scenes! LOL
Lovely descriptions! 

Thanks, KPLOLLOL...it's as rare as the show delivering AS beautiful MaNan scenesLOL...kinda needed a big boost to find my inner fangirl againLOL

-KP-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

You know I cant do anything except OTT fangirling. SO here comes my mushy fangirling over the gifs and moments you posted. Okay? Okay. 
  LOOK AT HIS SMILE TO KNOW SHE DID SO MUCH FOR HIM. FOR HIM. Do you understand how much it means to him? This tiny girl bringing those stars down for him? She climbed up on the trees, struggled but she brought down stars for him and them. To shine for them. Just look at his smile. And look at her wide smile to see him smiling. To see that her efforts actually paid off and he liked her surprise. THIS IS SO PRETTY ANU. Im going to die. Day Dreaming

THAT PALM KISS. You know I love his kisses. His eyes closed, taking in her touch, this moment. Look at her shy smile and the way she looks back at him. Her eyes shining in his love. Her face glowing in this new first love. And the way he looks up at her. His eyes. Love, reverence-all in those eyes. And then that little smile at the end. agjfabgfaukasf CAN I DIE?Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

2)

THIS WAS SO DAMN ADORABLE. The way he saved one because she had put so much for effort for him. And what wouldn't he do for her. All these little things this worldly guy does for her. To keep that smile on her face. It gives me so many feels. And her smile and OMG OMG The way he looks at her in the beginning. That intense look and then that little smile on his face after she smiles and his look changes too. But his eyes never look away from her face. UGGHHH I think Im dead already!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

THIS SCENE 
YOU ALREADY KNOW. f**k. ITS SUCH A GORGEOUS SCENE VISUALLY AND SO SO BEAUTIFUL. FUUUCCKKK. Just them lying there casually, glowing in love, so content with each other. Her head against his chestDay Dreaming Just the way he elts her do whatever and smiles at her cute antics in general. I GET SO MANY FEELSS. Like these episodes gave me so manye feels and I havent fangirled at all even though I want to so much. I just dont know how to start and from where. UGGHHH. The way she writes I love you on his hand and he looks on and then smiles. His hand under his hand and the way he lying there. he looks so sexy and he lets this tiny girl lie against his chest and play with his hands. And he does so much for her. He arranged all this and got fireflies for her. Im going to die. Look in the third gif. The way hes looking at fireflies and then her and that little tiny smile playing on his lips and just how happy he looks to be with her. And then in the last gif when he asks for fireflies fascination and then he looks at her and THAT LONG SHOT. SO MANY FEELS> His arm under her arms and shes holding his ahnd and playing with it and hes letting her. And ehs look at her because she's his babygirl and I cant breathe. And did I say her lying against his chest itself gives me so many feels? YES THAT!. I AM DEAD. Day Dreaming

THIS VISUAL. IM GOING TO CRY. How can they be so beautiful? JUST HOW? Its unfair. My real love life is ruined because I would want all this and Im never getting that. ANU WHAT TO DO? Please help. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

I was waiting for someone to make gifs on this bit! THESE ARE GORGEOUS!
Anu I forgot to mention this scene!Day Dreaming It was cuteHeart

@Kiran.. do u have a shop or something? I see ur creations in yours n others' dabba but rarely in the gallery.. been so long since I lost saw actually! please share them in the CG please? :)

Hey BABE. Thank YousHug I used to have a shop which I opened long time ago and I never updated it. Im raelly lazy. LIKE REALLY LAZY. I just make gifs and post them in CC or at. Barely do I post them in CG. Last ones I posted was ice cream scene and then kiss ones yesterday. Im REALLY LAZY!LOL But thanks a lot. From now on, I will post them in CG!:)

Oh and Ill post some I made here for now:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsajith37shibz

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Kiran.

NO. I was waiting for you to come so that I'd fangirl. AND I MADE THOSE GIFS.

THIS SCENE!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I love these four...especially his smile when she puts her finger on his lips...even with all the games and the squabbling over the surprise, there was a kind of worry for each other in their eyes that I loved :)

And this still doesn't count as fangirling Kiran...epic fail you are...after alll the times you accused me of killing your feels...I gush so much over the past 3 days and this is all you got? I even posted caps yesterday and again you failed to gush...#KiranfailTongue

I knew you love my fangirling. Behind all these taunts, there is love hidden for my fangirling. HOW SWEEETT!Hug Keep pushing me and Ill keep fangirling!Day Dreaming Because right now I have so much to fangirl over but dunno what to say!Ouch

AreYaar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -KP-

Lovely descriptions! 

Thanks, KPLOLLOL...it's as rare as the show delivering AS beautiful MaNan scenesLOL...kinda needed a big boost to find my inner fangirl againLOL

Now that, I will definitely agree. For some reason, almost all the MaNan scenes were just beautiful; I don't know what it was. Was it just PaNi finally feeling the love and excited for confession or the director's creativity at coming up with these visuals (like the couch scene)? LOL nevertheless, it should be appreciated. 

TBH, starting from Monday and up until Wednesday, I was very pleasantly surprised. Some of the best episodes we have got in a while. Let's hope they continue this trend! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsOmaRamdassAreYaar

Go to top