Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The moments this week that deserve appreciation (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Because AreYaar knows me and legit listed out my favourite bits. Day Dreaming

And Kiran still failed to fangirl even after I listed out and legit gushed over my favorite bitsErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Anu, fab postEmbarrassed. Res for now and be back tomorrow.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

nur...lovely post
yup this week we had some really good MaNan scenes...

i also loved the anda proposal a lot...he wanted to start the new journey as equals..the whole scene was so simple yet impactful..

Thanks, NityaHug

Yes, they made a strong comeback MaNan-wise this week after all the drag...not saying there weren't good scenes intermittently in the track but they needed something as STRONG as this to truly generate enough feels to overcome the drag...that's just my opinion, I know you won't agreeLOL

You already know about my lowe for the andaa proposal...I've loved it since the promo only...such a unique ideaLOL

EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Because AreYaar knows me and legit listed out my favourite bits. Day Dreaming

And Kiran still failed to fangirl even after I listed out and legit gushed over my favorite bitsErmm

NO. I was waiting for you to come so that I'd fangirl. AND I MADE THOSE GIFS.

THIS SCENE!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Firstly.. Those gifsDay Dreaming Thankoos :)

Secondly.. Anu connecting Manik's candle saving to 'Hope'ShockedTongue LMAO I can appreciate HOPE when MaNan themselves aren't babbling about it and giving me a headacheTongueLOL

-The moments I want to mention..in order..starts from the lift in rain.. although its suddenness cracked me up.. I got why Manik lifted her up.. seeing her enjoying the rain he wanted to give her better.. to feel closer to the sky pouring down the rain.. to help her float in the feel of it. I hope I made senseEmbarrassed LOL like I just said in my reply to Geet, I actually didn't find anything that bad with the lift...jitna EDT mein ppl were dissing it, I toh didn't even feel like watching the epi cuz waise hi I'd become mehh about themLOL...but when I finally got around to watching it, I thought it was nicely executed...clumsy bhi nahin tha...when it could have been given how he had to lift her straight up but he did it smoothly...only thing is that personally I like it when she's FACING him when he lifts her straight up like that...it's actually one of my fav. MaNan things...like thisLOL

-Manik:These fireflies..aur ye jagah connected us.
Nandini:Forever..Humesha.  I liked this bit too :)

Wed epi:

-I liked Manik's simple words "I love you...Humesha"

-I don't have to mention the kiss right?LOL

-Giving her the opportunity to do the same things he had done with her in the past-The egg, ice-cream, drink was a way of redemption for him. It was really thoughtful. Also Nandini making it clear to him that it doesn't matter any more. I loved this little smile he had after she explained that to him...he tilts his head with that smile and then the way she tosses the egg back over her head...cuuute bitLOL

-About the tie.. I wonder about the tie he had for himself with another musical note..that connected them.. which made the musical tie special. But seems the CV has forgotten about itConfused LOL yep they totally forgot about it and just randomly brought it back cuz fans have been demanding itLOL...still they did a decent job of "closing the loop" on that with the lost and found thing so I'll let it slideLOL

-I loved all the kisses in this epi.. from the palm kissing to the back of the shoulder on the couch and nuzzling her ear. They looked natural..real not superficial.. seems like the ppl concerned have taken the feedbackBig smile OR it could be that sleeplessness does wonders for PaNi and they deliver their best work when they hardly get sleepLOLLOL...itna mood mein aake toh they haven't done their scene in ages...quite interesting, no?LOL

-The couch scene.. you said it allHeart
So beautiful..so natural..what MaNan are all about.. the comfort level.. the feeling of oneness..celebrating their togetherness in their own way..away from the world and the chaos of life.. carefree.. it was just them in their little world.. that whole setup including them gave a homely feeling.. and PaNi played that scene ever so naturally.. not even once did it come across as graphical.. The love..happiness..calmness and contentment showed on their face.. glowed in their eyes..
And my most favourite bit there was Nandu's way of conveying the words I Heart U to him followed by the entwining of their fingersDay Dreaming I loved it more than Manik's huge I LOVE U with lights but I get why he chose it too.. anything that puts or brightens the smile on her face-he would do it.. n he knew this would do it as well. Yes that bit was adorable...the way she traced it out on his hand...can't help but touch your heart...and yes even though I' not a fan of Manik's I love you tubelight setup but Nandu's joy over it makes the whole thing understandable in a senseLOL

So that's about it.. some truly meaningful, romantic and magical moments from last weekBig smile Thanks for pitching in, Shibz! Enjoyed reading your thoughts :)

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

NO. I was waiting for you to come so that I'd fangirl. AND I MADE THOSE GIFS.

THIS SCENE!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
I was waiting for someone to make gifs on this bit! THESE ARE GORGEOUS!
Anu I forgot to mention this scene!Day Dreaming It was cuteHeart

@Kiran.. do u have a shop or something? I see ur creations in yours n others' dabba but rarely in the gallery.. been so long since I lost saw actually! please share them in the CG please? :)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeym

Day Dreaming

Ooh I love the Diwali scene gif in your dabba!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Aww! Loved the way you described it! Day Dreaming
Truly those scene were beautiful.

Hey thanks so much! Yes the scenes were truly beautiful :)

...Tanu...

Go to top