Posted: 8 years ago
Aww! Loved the way you described it!
Truly those scene were beautiful.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavi_

This week was really beautiful.
You mentioned it all.

Preferring others choice over them self. Stars for Manik and Fireflies for Nandini as their happiness lies in others. So them.

Manik saving a candle was such a sweet gesture.

Tie always represents them - two different notes connected. They are different (yet similar) destined to be together and love connects them.
They are individually flawed but together they are perfect.

Palm kiss was is so special it signifies giving your heart to the other as you trust that she will treasure it and take good care of it. 

Egg scene again Manik's antics were really cute expecting for an egg shower and Nandini's mischievous smile while teasing him was so nice.
Woo ow, Kiss is again closing the loop.😆 This kiss was intense, passionate and sensual.

My absolute favorite bit is also the couch scene. They were at peace, at home. They were literally glowing in their love and cherishing and relishing in the movement.
So pleasant, so serene.
And their hands always have their own language. It was shot aesthetically.

They both always had a special and sweet smile playing on their lips, twinkling eyes and sparkling and glowing face.

Last definitely not the least I applaud all for giving such a visual treat (I won't pinpoint, that will be unfair )👏👏👏

Thank you for this post. 😛You penned down beautifully. There hardly anything to add.

Hey thanks so much and thank you for pitching  in  your thoughts as well!  Truly the team does deserve the kudos for visualizing these episodes and executing them beautifully...there are things I may crib about but I cannot deny the overall beauty of these scenes...they did touch my heart after ages :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ras562

THIS IS WHY I LOVE TO READ WHEN EVER YOU POST 
Bang on post.
you never miss out to mention when and where they need  appreciation the most, though you have problem with the drag fest and dimming the characters.

Accept everything you wrote here and love the way you did.

Those are the beautiful moments to cherish for which we waited this long for .                                                                   
 Accept with all the drag related post's in the forum .. cvs need the reality check ofcourse
My way of watching ky2 is in nadinis style ...finding positive in negitives😃
Afterall its a teenage show who's decisions will be impulsive most of the times..I make this as my justification.. no show can be perfect and end of the day it's just a show bt worth watching till now as they attemped to try in different way ..and I have other things to appreciate too. 

Sorry to post my random  thoughts about ky2 here,please ignore if you feel like.
Here I take my leave and thanq so much for the post.

P.s. Miss you and your gifs in manan at as that's the only place I stalk 
P.s.s. Love the way you gif that particular small beautiful scenes which gives immense manan feels😃

Aww thank you so much :) Glad you enjoy the gifs too...I enjoy making them especially when I get inspired by the scenes😆

I respect your philosophy with regards to watching the show :)  In my case I just honestly state whatever I feel...whether it's the things I complain about or the things that touch my heart and make me want to gush...

I figured after alll the complaining I've done, it's only fair that when I gush I gush to my heart's content...who knows when this time will come back😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

AY🤗

After rewatching that couch scene again, I noticed that I could not..just could not take my eyes off their hands...so for a particular rewatch, i finally let go and only focused on them...and it was so beautiful...the way they were talking, lulled me into a feeling of contentment too...it was just beautiful. I have seen some really beautiful scenes (rare but there) in desi shows...but none makes the top of the list as this one does.

I agree totally with the parallels that you have pointed out..and just wanted to add one more, during the anda bit..

Manik tells nandini: 'I'm yours'. The fact that he said it, not only in reference to the eggs( which was immediate) but was also verbalizing what he felt with a kind of serene submission to her, despite his fear of getting hit by eggs, was adorable.
He almost sighed 'I'm yours'
It really touched me.

Anyway, then I went back and ignored their hands and noticed ONLY their expressions..and they were so happy and serene...like I have been gushing about this scene for days, and I still can for days to come.

I loved that he saved that one candle, that hope for her, and when she had lost ALL conviction that there was any light left..he brought it out..

The fact that he lifted her up just as he had taught her to float...he is the wind beneath her wings (as cheesy as I sound, it was what I thought while watching that scene). The way he was looking at her throughout with a sweet, tender smile and passion and love in his eyes..
I think it was visually very very beautiful, and with the setting and the lighting and the angles, the moments in the confession were simply magical..

I loved reading this post :)

Hey thanks, Geet🤗

Loved reading all your thoughts too!

@bold: He said that? When?😕  Guess I missed it...lol maybe I need to go back and watch again...I thought he said, "It's love, Nandini" in the andaa scene and after that talked about how he wants to make a new beginning...no?

Oh the scene when he lifts her up...lol so those were the days I'd stopped watching the show😆  and the WU also sounded like ppl were making fun of that bit so I never got around to watching it until later😆...and was quite surprised by how it was nowhere near as horrible people were making it sound...it was sweet, actually...and I like how you put it...it was like he was the wind beneath her wings...how he helped her take flight in that moment as she is yearning to enjoy the rain to it's fullest...the soaring quality to their reunion was signified through bits like those...and such a lovely thought about the parallel with him teaching her how to float...I never thought about that but thanks for pointing it out :)...He's always there to give wings to her dreams and desires somehow...to make her hope float when needed too😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

and i love the gifs u chose... absolutely perfect...

can i just say that my eyes are (again) glued to the way their hands interact...❤️

Hey thanks! Haha I think all our eyes are glued to their hands when they interact like that😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Because AreYaar knows me and legit listed out my favourite bits.

And Kiran still failed to fangirl even after I listed out and legit gushed over my favorite bits🤔
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, fab post😳. Res for now and be back tomorrow.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

nur...lovely post

yup this week we had some really good MaNan scenes...

i also loved the anda proposal a lot...he wanted to start the new journey as equals..the whole scene was so simple yet impactful..

Thanks, Nitya🤗

Yes, they made a strong comeback MaNan-wise this week after all the drag...not saying there weren't good scenes intermittently in the track but they needed something as STRONG as this to truly generate enough feels to overcome the drag...that's just my opinion, I know you won't agree😆

You already know about my lowe for the andaa proposal...I've loved it since the promo only...such a unique idea😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And Kiran still failed to fangirl even after I listed out and legit gushed over my favorite bits🤔

NO. I was waiting for you to come so that I'd fangirl. AND I MADE THOSE GIFS.

THIS SCENE! 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Firstly.. Those gifs Thankoos :)

Secondly.. Anu connecting Manik's candle saving to 'Hope'😲😛 LMAO I can appreciate HOPE when MaNan themselves aren't babbling about it and giving me a headache😛😆

-The moments I want to mention..in order..starts from the lift in rain.. although its suddenness cracked me up.. I got why Manik lifted her up.. seeing her enjoying the rain he wanted to give her better.. to feel closer to the sky pouring down the rain.. to help her float in the feel of it. I hope I made sense😳 LOL like I just said in my reply to Geet, I actually didn't find anything that bad with the lift...jitna EDT mein ppl were dissing it, I toh didn't even feel like watching the epi cuz waise hi I'd become mehh about them😆...but when I finally got around to watching it, I thought it was nicely executed...clumsy bhi nahin tha...when it could have been given how he had to lift her straight up but he did it smoothly...only thing is that personally I like it when she's FACING him when he lifts her straight up like that...it's actually one of my fav. MaNan things...like this😆

-Manik:These fireflies..aur ye jagah connected us.
Nandini:Forever..Humesha.  I liked this bit too :)

Wed epi:

-I liked Manik's simple words "I love you...Humesha"

-I don't have to mention the kiss right?😆

-Giving her the opportunity to do the same things he had done with her in the past-The egg, ice-cream, drink was a way of redemption for him. It was really thoughtful. Also Nandini making it clear to him that it doesn't matter any more. I loved this little smile he had after she explained that to him...he tilts his head with that smile and then the way she tosses the egg back over her head...cuuute bit😆

-About the tie.. I wonder about the tie he had for himself with another musical note..that connected them.. which made the musical tie special. But seems the CV has forgotten about it😕 LOL yep they totally forgot about it and just randomly brought it back cuz fans have been demanding it😆...still they did a decent job of "closing the loop" on that with the lost and found thing so I'll let it slide😆

-I loved all the kisses in this epi.. from the palm kissing to the back of the shoulder on the couch and nuzzling her ear. They looked natural..real not superficial.. seems like the ppl concerned have taken the feedback😃 OR it could be that sleeplessness does wonders for PaNi and they deliver their best work when they hardly get sleep😆😆...itna mood mein aake toh they haven't done their scene in ages...quite interesting, no?😆

-The couch scene.. you said it all❤️
So beautiful..so natural..what MaNan are all about.. the comfort level.. the feeling of oneness..celebrating their togetherness in their own way..away from the world and the chaos of life.. carefree.. it was just them in their little world.. that whole setup including them gave a homely feeling.. and PaNi played that scene ever so naturally.. not even once did it come across as graphical.. The love..happiness..calmness and contentment showed on their face.. glowed in their eyes..
And my most favourite bit there was Nandu's way of conveying the words I ❤️ U to him followed by the entwining of their fingers I loved it more than Manik's huge I LOVE U with lights but I get why he chose it too.. anything that puts or brightens the smile on her face-he would do it.. n he knew this would do it as well. Yes that bit was adorable...the way she traced it out on his hand...can't help but touch your heart...and yes even though I' not a fan of Manik's I love you tubelight setup but Nandu's joy over it makes the whole thing understandable in a sense😆

So that's about it.. some truly meaningful, romantic and magical moments from last week😃 Thanks for pitching in, Shibz! Enjoyed reading your thoughts :)