Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOLL@ the former...I'm sure most PaNi shippers will jump on that theory only😆...after a long time PaNi got THIS immersed in their characters again...especially Parth😆...they really did seem to be feeling the love😆

LOL I am sure something will happen this week and all PaNi feels will come crashing down; PaNi is very volatile (even though real water is not). As for Parth, at the end of the day, he is a guy and whether its Manik or Parth, all guys do have one-track mind and Parth has always been good in romantic scenes👏 hahaha😆😆

Director saab always does better when he's given a break from the dingy corridors of SPACE😆...his creativity SHINES in outdoor scenes...icecream scene, stargazing scene being great examples of what he's capable of...and now the couch scene gets added to the list...great work from him👏👏 Word with you on this👍🏼. He is really good/utilizes props really well! 

Yeah honestly I'm STILL in pleasant shock...I did NOT expect the epis to turn out this good😆...cuz they squandered so much potential along the way that the climax started to feel anti-climactic...but surprisingly they delivered beyond expectations...and if I like something I would like to show my appreciation too :)
Well this post gave me lots of feels, so glad you did! 

My response in red. 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnavlover98

Lovely post!!!

I love their hands, and how beautifully everything was captured in the couch scene. You brought all the feels back, just through a post and the those gifs

Despite all the drag, MaNan are maintained❤️ 

Hey thanks so much!  Their hands really are enough to run the show in many ways...can never go wrong with that😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey thanks so much!  Their hands really are enough to run the show in many ways...can never go wrong with that😆

Im dying right now🤣 I hope this doesn't ruin scene for me!😆 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

@bold: he did say that...and after that he instructs her no, offers the anda and asks her to throw it. THEN he says, 'i'm yours'..it was almost a whisper..but i caught it in my second watch and went mush😆

when i saw him lift her randomly in the rain , toh i laughed..but then it made sweet sense to me..considering he dropped her a few minutes ago😆

oh, and this also:

I remembered how nandini had written 'NO' to manik back when she had refused to forgive him for his sacrifice? was comparing it to her soft 'i love you' doodle on his hand...
both times, she was silent..and yet how both silences are so different😃

Kiran: ur awesome!! I LOVE ur fangirling🤗

Oh this bit even I noticed but forgot to mention...lol thanks for reminding me...yes I was reminded too of the time she wrote the NO on his hand under the desk...one of my fav. scenes😆...and the way his face FELL😆...and look at them now...the doodling was so Nandu and so sweetly portrayed...these confessions have anyways been a foregone conclusion between them of an emotion they have over and over conveyed to each other...the verbalizing is but one part of it...the fact that they already know what they mean to each other and have these indirect ways of letting each other know...this doodling was again a part of that only...and somehow it meant so much more than any verbal confession could have meant.

Still no doubt for poor Manik's sake jo ki taras raha hai sunne ko...Nandu should put him out of his misery and say the big words to him soon😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

aww you guys have me all mushy inside right now after reading all these comments 

i totally loved the hand playing moments - it was so natural - no way that scene can be acting - when Pani do scenes like this so naturally how do you expect me to not think otherwise...? like not professional??... 

i feel the need to watch back the episode again but gosh i have exams  - MaNan - PaNi is killing me

LOL this week was enough to turn even the biggest of cynics into mushballs...I'm a prime example of that😆...one cannot escape the puddle of mushy feels these epis kinda reduce you to😆

I have a feeling these are the best epis we are going to get in a while now so might as well cherish them...aage kya ho kya pataa😆
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am I seeing what I am seeing??!! Is this a post from Anu??!! 😲 *Poo pinching herself hard and screams on her own* 😆 Oh yeah... It's for real!!! 😳

Glad to read this and enjoyed every bit of my reading... The related things from episodes which were far apart yet they were so closely intact to keep the essence of Manik-Nandini for us all through out 👏... The stuffing of emotions at various phases is really needed so that one can express the feelings now and then without hurdles... And it's great pleasure to enjoy stuffed foods... Just like watching your gifs and now reading this post...
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.Indeed last week episodes were good.I loved the rain sequence, Manik saving the candle and I loved the way he tried cheering her up.Hahah..that bit where he says mujhe laga that rain was part of her surprise.So cute these two are <3
The couch scene was very beautifully executed, the play of their hands ,their expressions ..such naturalness was oozing out of that scene.Beautiful!

Those gifs in your post are lovely, have already used your gifset from creation gallery.I am in love with that couch scene.

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1st of all whoa areyaar you fangirled!!!

and 2ndly loved the post. 👏
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh this bit even I noticed but forgot to mention...lol thanks for reminding me...yes I was reminded too of the time she wrote the NO on his hand under the desk...one of my fav. scenes😆...and the way his face FELL😆...and look at them now...the doodling was so Nandu and so sweetly portrayed...these confessions have anyways been a foregone conclusion between them of an emotion they have over and over conveyed to each other...the verbalizing is but one part of it...the fact that they already know what they mean to each other and have these indirect ways of letting each other know...this doodling was again a part of that only...and somehow it meant so much more than any verbal confession could have meant.

Still no doubt for poor Manik's sake jo ki taras raha hai sunne ko...Nandu should put him out of his misery and say the big words to him soon😆

@bold: haina? I guess that is one of the biggest reasons this 'confession' turned me into mush..not because of the words that were said, but about all the non-verbal things😳 
Nandini could scream while pandit lies half-delirious after manik almost kills him: I LOVE MANIK, SUNA TUMNE!😆😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Am I seeing what I am seeing??!! Is this a post from Anu??!! 😲 *Poo pinching herself hard and screams on her own* 😆 Oh yeah... It's for real!!! 😳

Glad to read this and enjoyed every bit of my reading... The related things from episodes which were far apart yet they were so closely intact to keep the essence of Manik-Nandini for us all through out 👏... The stuffing of emotions at various phases is really needed so that one can express the feelings now and then without hurdles... And it's great pleasure to enjoy stuffed foods... Just like watching your gifs and now reading this post...

Yes Yes it's me only and it's ALL REAL😎🤣