The moments this week that deserve appreciation - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks, KP😆😆...it's as rare as the show delivering AS beautiful MaNan scenes😆...kinda needed a big boost to find my inner fangirl again😆

Now that, I will definitely agree. For some reason, almost all the MaNan scenes were just beautiful; I don't know what it was. Was it just PaNi finally feeling the love and excited for confession or the director's creativity at coming up with these visuals (like the couch scene)? LOL nevertheless, it should be appreciated. 

TBH, starting from Monday and up until Wednesday, I was very pleasantly surprised. Some of the best episodes we have got in a while. Let's hope they continue this trend! 😆
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Awwwieee Kiran, LOVED reading this🤗   Especially the way you called her his babygirl😆😆

Has the height difference ever looked as precious as this when her entire form is looking so tiny in contrast to his as she rests back against his chest? I doubt they've ever made it look this lovely for all the times we've gushed over the height difference...but this is a whole new level of adorable contrast...how petite she looks in front of him...gorgeous visual it makes for❤️
Originally posted by -KP-

Now that, I will definitely agree. For some reason, almost all the MaNan scenes were just beautiful; I don't know what it was. Was it just PaNi finally feeling the love and excited for confession or the director's creativity at coming up with these visuals (like the couch scene)? LOL nevertheless, it should be appreciated. 

TBH, starting from Monday and up until Wednesday, I was very pleasantly surprised. Some of the best episodes we have got in a while. Let's hope they continue this trend! 😆

LOLL@ the former...I'm sure most PaNi shippers will jump on that theory only😆...after a long time PaNi got THIS immersed in their characters again...especially Parth😆...they really did seem to be feeling the love😆

Director saab always does better when he's given a break from the dingy corridors of SPACE😆...his creativity SHINES in outdoor scenes...icecream scene, stargazing scene being great examples of what he's capable of...and now the couch scene gets added to the list...great work from him👏👏

Yeah honestly I'm STILL in pleasant shock...I did NOT expect the epis to turn out this good😆...cuz they squandered so much potential along the way that the climax started to feel anti-climactic...but surprisingly they delivered beyond expectations...and if I like something I would like to show my appreciation too :)
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Lovely post!!!
I love their hands, and how beautifully everything was captured in the couch scene. You brought all the feels back, just through a post and the those gifs

Despite all the drag, MaNan are maintained❤️ 

Hey thanks, Geet🤗

Loved reading all your thoughts too!

@bold: He said that? When?😕  Guess I missed it...lol maybe I need to go back and watch again...I thought he said, "It's love, Nandini" in the andaa scene and after that talked about how he wants to make a new beginning...no?

Oh the scene when he lifts her up...lol so those were the days I'd stopped watching the show😆  and the WU also sounded like ppl were making fun of that bit so I never got around to watching it until later😆...and was quite surprised by how it was nowhere near as horrible people were making it sound...it was sweet, actually...and I like how you put it...it was like he was the wind beneath her wings...how he helped her take flight in that moment as she is yearning to enjoy the rain to it's fullest...the soaring quality to their reunion was signified through bits like those...and such a lovely thought about the parallel with him teaching her how to float...I never thought about that but thanks for pointing it out :)...He's always there to give wings to her dreams and desires somehow...to make her hope float when needed too😆

@bold: he did say that...and after that he instructs her no, offers the anda and asks her to throw it. THEN he says, 'i'm yours'..it was almost a whisper..but i caught it in my second watch and went mush😆

when i saw him lift her randomly in the rain , toh i laughed..but then it made sweet sense to me..considering he dropped her a few minutes ago😆

oh, and this also:

I remembered how nandini had written 'NO' to manik back when she had refused to forgive him for his sacrifice? was comparing it to her soft 'i love you' doodle on his hand...
both times, she was silent..and yet how both silences are so different😃

Kiran: ur awesome!! I LOVE ur fangirling🤗

Edited by geet.a - 8 years ago
Originally posted by geet.a

😃

Kiran: ur awesome!! I LOVE ur fangirling🤗

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BAE🤗 🤗
aww you guys have me all mushy inside right now after reading all these comments 
i totally loved the hand playing moments - it was so natural - no way that scene can be acting - when Pani do scenes like this so naturally how do you expect me to not think otherwise...? like not professional??... 

i feel the need to watch back the episode again but gosh i have exams  - MaNan - PaNi is killing me

Awwwieee Kiran, LOVED reading this🤗   Especially the way you called her his babygirl😆😆

Has the height difference ever looked as precious as this when her entire form is looking so tiny in contrast to his as she rests back against his chest? I doubt they've ever made it look this lovely for all the times we've gushed over the height difference...but this is a whole new level of adorable contrast...how petite she looks in front of him...gorgeous visual it makes for❤️

THANK YOU🤗 

OMG. OMG. Height difference. How come I didn't mention this before? These two have eveyrhting going for them. BUT THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. SHE IS SO TINY in front of him and the way he bends over from the side to look at her.

IN THE FIFTH GIF, Their height difference plays in fully and it just looks beautiful. I dunno man I just love the handplay too. It looks so natural and sweet. 
Originally posted by .Kiran.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BAE🤗 🤗

🤗🤗
Right back atcha!

And yes to the height difference thing...THE WAY THEY FIT TOGETHER..her petite, compact frame and hair sprawled over his chest and him leaning back, relaxed in a way he's never been...
The couch scene was perfect 😳 😳