Nach Baliye 7

Miss the privious judges and Hosts

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Realy gyes , i miss privious judges and hosts . What do  you think ? iss bar vi nach baliye mai uss charming rahega ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NBL 7 really hopeless show. Judges, hosta and contestants.  NBL had lost its luster few years ago. There was no need for the channel to come back with new season.
All judges know nothing about dance and judging..
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vraizada

NBL 7 really hopeless show. Judges, hosta and contestants.  NBL had lost its luster few years ago. There was no need for the channel to come back with new season.

u are absolutely  right
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agreed .. It's painfully hilarious to see them struggle for words to give judgements. Even worse is the lame attempt to create humour in so called leg pulling . And seriously no comments on the writer turned judge who is doling out relationship advice based on a dance which is not even his forte !
Enough said .. I hope dance is the saving grace over and above the drama .
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: opsora2090

Realy gyes , i miss privious judges and hosts . What do  you think ? iss bar vi nach baliye mai uss charming rahega ?

I also miss previous judges and hosts😭
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: vraizada

You are right
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazban

Agreed .. It's painfully hilarious to see them struggle for words to give judgements. Even worse is the lame attempt to create humour in so called leg pulling . And seriously no comments on the writer turned judge who is doling out relationship advice based on a dance which is not even his forte !
Enough said .. I hope dance is the saving grace over and above the drama .

😆