Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

TOI..New entry in kalash..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As per the article it looks like they are revamping the show and now its shritama mukherjee who is entering the show..

A new entry will take place in Ekta Kapoor's TV show Kalash, which features Aparna Dixit and Krrip Suri as the lead couple. The actress entering the show is Shritama Mukherjee, who will play Devika's (Aparna) confidante, Sakshi. She will be a threat to the orthodox Dadi and will be the only one challenging her rules and ideologies. Says a source working on the show, "Sakshi will not approve of Saket (Mahesh Shetty) as she feels he is not a nice guy. She finds Ravi (Krrip) apt for Devika."

Sakshi, a pivotal character, will have a parallel track. "The show is revamping and the character sketches have changed completely. Shritama will be treated more like a parallel lead," adds the source.

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
lets see how her character brings Ravika together...
i hope there is no changes done in ravi's character...he is just unique and perfect...😳
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs ðŸ˜Š

about a month back only show started and they are revamping the show already & have already changed character sketches !! really??? ðŸ˜²
wonder what could be the reason? producers have no confidence in their work or TRP race ??? ðŸ˜•
whatever,hope they they take care and don't make khichdi out of story like many other daily soaps & don't spoil the characters which seems to be well sketched till now !! ðŸ˜³

i think the thing with well sketched characters is that CVs cant make them do just anything just for continuation sake else it would look characters being out of character !! that's why well sketched characters are rarity in Indian TV !! but that's what brings beauty in story & if producers have taken lead,they should stick to it !! 
hoping for the best. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _QueenBee_ - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear. wow new entry it means shritima playing positive role. grate news.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS.
The actor playing Devika's cousin also changed i guess.as long as they don't with the lead pair, am cool😃

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Devika really needs a strong confidante who is not intimidated by Saket or Dadi.  Am happy for any revamp that brings Ravi and Devika closer and as long as Devika and Ravi charachter is not messed up .

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Finally some positive character .. thank god ðŸ˜† .. the way this girl was introduced in last scene yesterday , I feel in future she mayb cast opposite Saket who may transform Saket into a good guy .. mayb thats the revamp this article is talking about and so this girl entering as parallel lead ðŸ¤”

As it is I feel the story was changed long back because initial promos of this series showed a married Devika getting attacked and even synopsis said Ravika will get married and later she will b harmed by her own people  but I dont think thats happening now as Devika may not get married so soon .. they may take time to develop the Ravika love story and office track now ..
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great to hear that the show is being revamp that is what it needs I just hope that ye story will stay true to the lead characters after all they have kept the show going...let's see what they have planned...