AndTv's new tweet:D - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ifians

First love is always so special and Maneet was so many peoples first love like us..😳..

yup seriously never thought that i will ever drool on some historical coulpleπŸ˜†

I have drooled on a historical couple before.πŸ˜† The key for me is to keep their real life and on-screen personas separate.πŸ˜†
They can't show that buddha as razias hubby. But spoilers are saying they will marry. Okay no matter how positive we think this is very disturbing and disappointing for alzia fans. I dare say I hate whosoever thought if writing this crap track. I think she will marry yildiz and then altu asssasinate him or maybe he dies of heart attack. I don't want to see razia married to that pedophile.
Originally posted by overactor

Ikr doopte huye ko kheen k niqal liya.
Rohit he is such a sweetheart 

Translation plz.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sayna

my fav too  Aur BGM β­οΈ

BGM is so passionate.. specially the new one..
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Riya you should be more active here, Veera forum is so dull πŸ˜†

That's my first ever forum after a history of being a silent member on forums of books and shows I am obsessed with.😭
Originally posted by HaremSultan

They can't show that buddha as razias hubby. But spoilers are saying they will marry. Okay no matter how positive we think this is very disturbing and disappointing for alzia fans. I dare say I hate whosoever thought if writing this crap track. I think she will marry yildiz and then altu asssasinate him or maybe he dies of heart attack. I don't want to see razia married to that pedophile.
have u lost it. The spoiler doesn't say she gets married it says she agrees. Kya hogya he tumhen behen . Heroines never get married to villains who r not even the main villainsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Translation plz.πŸ˜†

He saved a sad fangirl who was loosing a ship

That's my first ever forum after a history of being a silent member on forums of books and shows I am obsessed with.😭

LOL but there's nothing left there πŸ€”

I have drooled on a historical couple before.πŸ˜† The key for me is to keep their real life and on-screen personas separate.πŸ˜†

when i was in school i used to watch prithviraj chauhan and that time i used to love prithvi and sanyu.. but i can't say i drool on them cause i was so little to understand that what is called this drooling thing actually...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... after that i didn't fell for any hostorical show's couple actually till razia sultan came😳
Originally posted by HaremSultan

Chill HaremπŸ˜†

Disturbing tracks happen only after the couple has fallen in love...and Alzia have just started interacting with each other regularly.πŸ˜† I am sure we literally have months to go before the show disappoints us for real.πŸ˜†