Originally posted by: poetic

Oh ok. Enjoy! I hate Award ceremonies = I find them so dumb. ðŸ˜†

😉 ok... Nachiket got style icon award

Anyway I m here , for all the Live update

😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Of course BM, she is not gonna go anywhere. Pam is going to make big noise. Hence the dinner and this chupke chupke thing. Otherwise, why would the kids object to NR being together? Except for Ranbir. Well, I don't count him for much as of now. And neither does Nachiket. I don't see any connection of N with Ranbir.
I just hope that threw i son hope kept alive in Champoo's mind that N will agree to continue with her. Even if it happens, what sort of relationship will she be in?

And of course, there is the phone cal. it could either be Babu Bhai or Ronnie, for all we know. 

@ Vidya - Keep on updating us. 

@ Narges - It seems NR has to give a collective hug to all of us.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for monday i think the same he will go to the hospital and not find her there and go to their place. Where he will hug her first then tell her he broke engagment. 
I hope tomz is just them two for most of the epi don't want pam drama for this epi.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rachna... One hug will not be enough, obviously yeh dil maange more!
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

@Rachna... One hug will not be enough, obviously yeh dil maange more!

Buy some Pepsi bottles ðŸ˜†
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

Buy some Pepsi bottles ðŸ˜†

Don't lie Rachana, its an open secret that even your dil maange more n more Neira hugs and kisses.

I too hope they should show Vamps melodrama on Tuesday and dedicate tomorrows episode for Neira.

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Monday is surely going to b interesting ðŸ˜³ but m sure NB is not done wid FL2 n Pam's drama and  knowing how generous dis creative lady is... we wil be forced to bear freeloaders wid much more screen space dan our beloved NeiRa
poetic thumbnail
Yes, NR will be there for only 5 minutes max, baaki will be total nautanki. Ugh!
@Pavan - you got me on this one. I want more and more NR scenes and hugs. Hopefully, we get some good scenes. 
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Monday is surely going to b interesting ðŸ˜³ but m sure NB is not done wid FL2 n Pam's drama and  knowing how generous dis creative lady is... we wil be forced to bear freeloaders wid much more screen space dan our beloved NeiRa

The Freeloader list is going to increase with Babu who I'm sure had crush on Ragini Nachiket Khanna.
poetic thumbnail
Maybe it will provide some chance to Nachiket Babu to turn into a SuperHero and also realise what risk he carries around with him by not marrying Ragini again. ðŸ˜†