Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Let's Discuss Tomorrow Precap

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I know its not even 30 seconds but still .let's discuss about it,what you all felt seeing it.I'm so happy ki Monday is not that far anymore.

Nachiket : Wo her cheeze tumhe dena chahta hu jis per tumhara haq hai.
Ragini : Tumhari Engagement thi na aaj (There is so much pain in her voice and expressions)

Maine us ladki ke saath koi anyaay nahin kiya,Maine sirf usse kaha ki main Ragini ke alawa kisi aur se pyaar nahin kar sakta,Maine usse kaha ki wo meri patni to ban jayegi lekin main kabhi uska pati nahin ban paunga.Maine usse kaha ki meri zindagi mein Ragini ke alawa kisi aur ki liye jagah nahin ( I felt as if he is a kid who is explaining to his mom that he didn't do anything wrong).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Bro,
I wonder how many times you must have watched that pre-cap to get each word ..

What will be more interesting will be the build up to the confrontation ..

My guess is .. Once Nachiket runs away from Karan's Dhaba .. He'll call Ragini and tell her .. He's waiting for her at the 'same' place and wants to meet her .. Pre-cap shows both are in each other's arms .. 
How is that possible ? 
after that Ragini asks him "Tumhara aaj Engagement thaa " .. then finally Nachiket confesses his love for her .. and so will Ragini ..

What next ?? ðŸ˜† Are they planning to go back home .. or run away with each other, just what RK was suggesting .. This will be very interesting.. Finally we'll get to see a happy Nachiket and Ragini ..

and back at the Dhaba .. too much drama .. and I'm damn sure NB's not done yet with FL2's character yet .. So she'll still be after Neil.. maybe Pam will convince her that Neil is always her's .. or maybe .. (that's why Pam and Ragini dinner date) ..

The kids will be over-joyed .. so will Karan-RK-Dimpy ..
Interesting week ahead .. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by BlueMoon8 - 8 years ago
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pavan
Kya topic shuru kiya... wow

And BM , yes ye bag ne ka idea RK ka hain

Kal Rath ki shubha kaha?

I think once they reach this destined place, Nachiket will first give her a tight huggg as in HUG

And then it's gonna be😳
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting 
I am eager to see pam reaction 
when FL2 will come and say neil went to ragini
waiting for Monday 
Monday kab ayega 
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Yes sampa

Pam pagal Ho jayegi

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have watched that precap countless times already! Cant have enough of NR.

Feels so good to hear all these words from N for Ragini. I hope the whole sequence is sensibly handled.

P. S I liked the way Nachiket referred to Nive as "ous ladki" Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

I have watched that precap countless times already! Cant have enough of these.

Feels so good to hear all these words from N for Ragini. I hope the whole sequence is sensibly handled.

P. S I liked the way Nachiket referred to Nive as "ous ladki"

I too watched countless time still watching 
nachiket dialogue 
kitna suqun Mil raha hai 
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My guess :
Nachiket will go to the hospital straight from the dhaba and will enter her cabin but will find it empty.No one in hospital is aware where she is.

He decides  to go to that place where she used to wait for him 19 years ago n he will find her at that place and then the convo.

I know Pam's reaction n the big drama she will create n FL 2 is not going anywhere, she knew that she is fighting the lost battle n hence told him to go to Ragini. Age will show her true colors very soon.

I'm least interested about the vamps gang reactions.I'm very happy for Neira n the two diamond kids I.e Suhani n Aagam
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can please someone give link of precap..I have not yet watched it..
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Quite possible pavan
From the venue he will directly reach hospital and pick her from there and on the way they both decide to go there

I personally want him to go to her cabin and haQ se take her from there