Begu Sarai

Silly contradictions , some new serial has started

Akshatz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SILLY CONTRADICTIONS ...πŸ‘

Everybody in the serial was bad, because Thakurs were bad , they showed even Phoolan and bhushan were robbers earlier.so all three sons Mithilesh , Lakhan and Priom had vices but that Begusarai is over.

Everybody is looking like a fool and so forced for doing what they are doing in deciding the king.
1) It is the same Thakur family where womanizing has been so common that when Mithilesh comes out of Bindiya's room for the first time , wife watches it , family watches it , but no one dares to speak , and now just because the story has to be shown that Priom is worthy and Mithilesh is not worthy ,every bit of forceful exaggeration is being pumped into the show, even Phoolan Thakur says , Mithilesh you will not meet Bindiya ,suddenly Phoolan Thakur whose past has just been shown killing people suddenly becomes Ben Kingsley's Gandhi.They are not kings by hierarchy , they are underworld people who keep money in sacks , and which underworld business can be protected without lifting guns,that Mithilesh has been suddenly tagged unworthy because that is how he thinks ?? which begusarai family is this now ? These underworld Thakurs are for Begusarai ,what dawood Ibrahim is for Mumbai, and how would it look if one day dawood says , I hate guns reyyy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

2) Mithilesh is a culprit and not worthy of becoming a king because he is seeing a nachaniya prostitute,a bad woman , whereas Priyom from the beginning is been shown spoiling common girls from good families of Begusaari  ,he was running after Bindiya when Poonam was there, he is flirting with some new girl in Poonam's bus but he is worthy  he he

3) funniest scene where he is lying on the bed drinking and Phoolan looking at him says , ye hai Begusarai ka raja banne layak, and dadi says he is heera  he heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Maya looks such an idiot , writers have forgotten that Maya has to do something with Mithilesh , for the first time infront of Maya , Dadi is saying to priom tumhen begusarai ka agla raja banna hai , neither Priyom is shocked nor Maya , infact maya is helping him become the king,story writers are in a great hurry to reach a conclusion...funny

5) Have you ever seen a bank manager who has to hand over a robber to the police , locking him in the locker room ? but our worthy king Priom Thakur , even after knowing that Bindiya is a real wamp and so corrupt, in the entire haveli just finds the treasure room where all jewellery and cash are hidden to hide her, amazing presence of mind of a worthy king.

6) There was a flavor of this show , it looked real , because Thakur seemed real , wether they drank or womanized like Priom ,has a keep or were authoritative and daring like Mithilesh or were cruel like Lakhan they were never hateable but now may be that feminist approach of liking and disliking characters in a religious serial ,has taken a toll like any family daily soap, the whole show drifted towards matters of goody boys and bad boys, Thakur's , kings ,jagirdaars always had several keeps , nachaniyas and suddenly the note of the whole show changes, Mithlesh is made unworthy why because 
1) He believe in lifting a gun to protect his kingdom
2) He likes a nachaniya and goes to her

and all hell broke lose. So it is no more Begusarai, it is ,hey ram radhe shyam part 2.πŸ˜†
Edited by Akshatz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshatz

SILLY CONTRADICTIONS ...πŸ‘

Everybody in the serial was bad, because Thakurs were bad , they showed even Phoolan and bhushan were robbers earlier.so all three sons Mithilesh , Lakhan and Priom had vices but that Begusarai is over.

Everybody is looking like a fool and so forced for doing what they are doing in deciding the king.
1) It is the same Thakur family where womanizing has been so common that when Mithilesh comes out of Bindiya's room for the first time , wife watches it , family watches it , but no one dares to speak , and now just because the story has to be shown that Priom is worthy and Mithilesh is not worthy ,every bit of forceful exaggeration is being pumped into the show, even Phoolan Thakur says , Mithilesh you will not meet Bindiya ,suddenly Phoolan Thakur whose past has just been shown killing people suddenly becomes Ben Kingsley's Gandhi.They are not kings by hierarchy , they are underworld people who keep money in sacks , and which underworld business can be protected without lifting guns,that Mithilesh has been suddenly tagged unworthy because that is how he thinks ?? which begusarai family is this now ? These underworld Thakurs are for Begusarai ,what dawood Ibrahim is for Mumbai, and how would it look if one day dawood says , I hate guns reyyy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

1-well its ture ki pt n bhushan daaku they but they were not like gabbar ,jiske liye poor-rich sab ek jaise they... i am sure ki wo paan singh tomar type rahe hongeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†mai isliye bol rahi hoon kyoki pt ki begusarai me bahut respect hai aur respect kewal darr se nahi aati,dil se aati hai,wo criminal bahle rahe ho but i don't think ki unhone kabhi gareeb logo pr atyachaar kiya hoga.

2- Thakur family me womanizer hona big issue nahi hai,but kisi bhi airi-gairi k liye apni hi family k logo,jinhone her-acche bure waqut me saath diya ho,unn pr bandook taana jaroor big issue hai,mithi n lakkhiya king post se isliye hi disqualify kiye gaye hain...naa ki pt ko suddenly unme buraiyaan dikhne lagi thi isliyeπŸ˜†

2) Mithilesh is a culprit and not worthy of becoming a king because he is seeing a nachaniya prostitute,a bad woman , whereas Priyom from the beginning is been shown spoiling common girls from good families of Begusaari  ,he was running after Bindiya when Poonam was there, he is flirting with some new girl in Poonam's bus but he is worthy  he he

sayad aap ne priyom n poonam k beech ka wo scene nahi dekha jisme priom bolta hai ki mai shaadi-waadi nahi karna chahta kyoki mai shaadi karke, apni bibi ko dhokha deke usse takleef nahi pahuchana chahta,usne kisi ladki k saath zabardasti nahi ki hai, jabki mithi ko jo pasand aa jaaye,wo any how chahiye

3) funniest scene where he is lying on the bed drinking and Phoolan looking at him says , ye hai Begusarai ka raja banne layak, and dadi says he is heera  he heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well usne chunnu se ladai k din apni jaan ki parwaah nahi ki aur bomb k opper late gayaa,daadi uss din se hi apne nalayak pote pr kuch jyada hi fidaa haiπŸ˜†

4) Maya looks such an idiot , writers have forgotten that Maya has to do something with Mithilesh , for the first time infront of Maya , Dadi is saying to priom tumhen begusarai ka agla raja banna hai , neither Priyom is shocked nor Maya , infact maya is helping him become the king,story writers are in a great hurry to reach a conclusion...funny

sorry pr ye scene kab huwa,mughe yaad nahiπŸ˜• waise maya idiot nahi hai,bass bahut jyada submissive nature ki hai just like earlier ponnu😊

5) Have you ever seen a bank manager who has to hand over a robber to the police , locking him in the locker room ? but our worthy king Priom Thakur , even after knowing that Bindiya is a real wamp and so corrupt, in the entire haveli just finds the treasure room where all jewellery and cash are hidden to hide her, amazing presence of mind of a worthy king.

usse kya pataa ki bindiyaa raani super se opper dimag waali hain,haan ab jaroor doubt hai uske iraado prπŸ˜†
6) There was a flavor of this show , it looked real , because Thakur seemed real , wether they drank or womanized like Priom ,has a keep or were authoritative and daring like Mithilesh or were cruel like Lakhan they were never hateable but now may be that feminist approach of liking and disliking characters in a religious serial ,has taken a toll like any family daily soap, the whole show drifted towards matters of goody boys and bad boys, Thakur's , kings ,jagirdaars always had several keeps , nachaniyas and suddenly the note of the whole show changes, Mithlesh is made unworthy why because 
1) He believe in lifting a gun to protect his kingdom
2) He likes a nachaniya and goes to her

well wo abhi bhi waise hain jaise pahle they,ye change kewal 2 reason se aaya hai...
1- pt ko agla king select karna hai,uske paas jo 3 items available hain,usme pri best hai kyoki usme king banne k liye required saare element hain,jabki mithi n lakkhiya k liye unka aasmaan se bhi jyada high ego big problem hai..

2- problem nachaniya k paas jaana nahi uske liye apni family ko bhi taak pr rakh dena hai

and all hell broke lose. So it is no more Begusarai, it is ,hey ram radhe shyam part 2.πŸ˜†
Note...i respect ur views 😊aap ne contradictions n illogicality ki jo baat kahi hai wo bilkul sahi hai,pr wo saare hindi daily soap ki problem hai...i am not giving u any lecture,bass aapke raise kiye huwe question ka answer dene ki kosis ki hai😊 aap mithi k fan ho,uss se kisi ko koi problem nahi hai,aap usse jitna chahe support kar sakte ho😊ye open forum hai aap ne apna view rakha hai n maine bhi wahi kiya hai...i just ki hope aapko bura nahi laga hoga mera reply karna😊

Edited by mai_manmauji - 8 years ago
Akshatz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Family ko taak pe ? family ko taak pe πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š kahan ...?.ha ha ,rekha ne lakhan ka dimaag bhara , lakhan ne misbehave kiya, baat respect ki hai , Mithilesh even tells Priyom that I slapped you you did not slap me back , but if I slap Lakhan he has raised hand on me when as the tradition is,

- Mithilesh when asked by Phoolan to go to Rekha to say sorry  even after knowing she is wrong ,he did not say a word he went ,but when Phoolan asked Priom to accompany him to work , he overlooked and went to picnic with Poonam ...but you say Mithilesh is not worthy.πŸ˜†

- when phoolan said you will not meet Bindiya , he just said ,ok

- when this sidy gunda attacked haveli he fought for his family , 

- when Dadi asked bindiya to leave he bluntly told Bindiya he will not argue with dadi or help Bindiya because its Dadi's order , 

- in some scene he orders to break someone's bicycle because he calls Priyom chor (thief),

- In the beginning when Lakhan calls poonam to some adda , he saves her and sends her back,slapping both Priyom and Lakhan ke ghar ki aurat ko yahan kyun bulaya

- His love for his kids is so obvious

- if I remember correctly he fights with this  government man whos son Lakhan thrashes saying Lakhan will not say sorry ... and inturn Lakhan raises his hand on him when he is angry

I have watched most episodes in every repeat telecast almost ... continuously some people here are portraying this character not sensible towards his family in all your posts...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†  infacet this is the only character closet to Thakur ism ... he he...ab if you want to see panchtantra lessons in begusarai , several people will have to leave watching it who liked the rawness and authenticity of Thakurs, I can agree with whatever you are saying , if Ekta kapoor takes over this serial , bhai , aap aur main bhi nahin itna considerate apni family ki taraf jitna Mithilesh hai, now if we have to enjoy Ramchandra ji in Ramayan that is a different matter , even he was not perfect...If Lakhan comes to haveli with armed men and guns , Mithilesh is not expected to sing bhajans ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and for having a kingdom ,even if its Akbar who is considered allah , a king has to lift his gun, when it is Paan singh tomar or Robin hood, outlaws who keep running from law , who give their robbed belongings to poor , you know how they die and where they stay 😊, in jungles , not in palaces.Palaces have to be guarded even from one's own relatives and have to have cannons.There is a difference between hurting and defending.😊 But now everybody has started discussing Begusarai as some Ekta Kapoor's kitchen politics drama πŸ˜†
 but that is also interesting for some ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Akshatz - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly true and agree with your each point.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Show has no direction. It started well but now going in a wrong direction. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Akshatz

Family ko taak pe ? family ko taak pe πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š kahan ...?.ha ha ,rekha ne lakhan ka dimaag bhara , lakhan ne misbehave kiya, baat respect ki hai , Mithilesh even tells Priyom that I slapped you you did not slap me back , but if I slap Lakhan he has raised hand on me when as the tradition is,

- Mithilesh when asked by Phoolan to go to Rekha to say sorry  even after knowing she is wrong ,he did not say a word he went ,but when Phoolan asked Priom to accompany him to work , he overlooked and went to picnic with Poonam ...but you say Mithilesh is not worthy.πŸ˜†

- when phoolan said you will not meet Bindiya , he just said ,ok

- when this sidy gunda attacked haveli he fought for his family , 

- when Dadi asked bindiya to leave he bluntly told Bindiya he will not argue with dadi or help Bindiya because its Dadi's order , 

- in some scene he orders to break someone's bicycle because he calls Priyom chor (thief),

- In the beginning when Lakhan calls poonam to some adda , he saves her and sends her back,slapping both Priyom and Lakhan ke ghar ki aurat ko yahan kyun bulaya

- His love for his kids is so obvious

- if I remember correctly he fights with this  government man whos son Lakhan thrashes saying Lakhan will not say sorry ... and inturn Lakhan raises his hand on him when he is angry

I have watched most episodes in every repeat telecast almost ... continuously some people here are portraying this character not sensible towards his family in all your posts...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†  infacet this is the only character closet to Thakur ism ... he he...ab if you want to see panchtantra lessons in begusarai , several people will have to leave watching it who liked the rawness and authenticity of Thakurs, I can agree with whatever you are saying , if Ekta kapoor takes over this serial , bhai , aap aur main bhi nahin itna considerate apni family ki taraf jitna Mithilesh hai, now if we have to enjoy Ramchandra ji in Ramayan that is a different matter , even he was not perfect...If Lakhan comes to haveli with armed men and guns , Mithilesh is not expected to sing bhajans ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and for having a kingdom ,even if its Akbar who is considered allah , a king has to lift his gun, when it is Paan singh tomar or Robin hood, outlaws who keep running from law , who give their robbed belongings to poor , you know how they die and where they stay 😊, in jungles , not in palaces.Palaces have to be guarded even from one's own relatives and have to have cannons.There is a difference between hurting and defending.😊 But now everybody has started discussing Begusarai as some Ekta Kapoor's kitchen politics drama πŸ˜†
 but that is also interesting for some ...πŸ˜†

Just about Bindiya or should I say in Bindiya's case Mithilesh is wrong varna at every point he is lot more sensible than Lakhan and a bit more responsible than Priyom I agree
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree.begusarai has turned into a bakwas now.a boy can easily b a part of a trip where all girls r allowed.he can even stay in d same girl's hostel.in a place like bihar he can take all d girls outside with d gaurentee that noone can beat his superman ness.he can easily go to girl's room to call his frnd(poonam) noone is there to stop him as thats a girl's room.i find this whole patna trip and spclly this priyom's presence in that trip totally unrealistic and too much forcing.he is a casanova but he cant stay without his 78th or 79th gf for whom he is nt even serious.he buys a whole goddamn bus to spend time with his gf n ll tell later oh i was nt serious abt u.i was just doing timepass. n his blackmailing ways n videos.uff priyom is really irritating me more than rekha.he totally has forget that sumone called laakhan is his bhai n he calls him his best friend n his 12yrs relation has been called off. n i agree just to potray priyom the great they ruined mithilesh.mithilesh desrve to b d king more than priyom.i mean like just bcoz priyom jumped into a bomb hes superman but everyone has forgotten i think mithilesh too saved priyom from getting shot.even he shouted for phoolan when that bomb came close to phoolan. this is d problem of indian tv serials even if they hv a good storyline they hv to ruin it to make khichdi of it.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys i already told ki pt k tino items defective hain but mithi n lakkhiya me jo defect hai(egoistic nature) wo unki saari achhaiyo per bhaari haiunki sabse badi weakness yahi hai ki jab unka ego hurt hoga toh wo iss baat ki parwaah bilkul nahi karenge ki kya sahi hai aur kya galatjo unke ego ko satisfy karega,wo wahi decision lenge,bhale uska anjaam kitna bura kyo na ho🀒...aisa attitude se ek ghar bhi hassi-khushi nahi sambhala jaa sakta hai,poora begusarai toh door ki baat hai...pt ne begusarai me jo apna raaj khada kiya hai aur banaye rakha hai,wo aise egoistic nature se toh nahi hi possible hai
                                   rahi baat show enjoy karne ki, toh illogicality toh mughe bhi digest nahi hoti hai but i still find it better than other family or nonsense romance drama,so dekh rahe hain,jab kuch bakwaas lata hai channel change kar dete hain...simpleπŸ˜†
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the three samples are absolutely defective. Now the traits which have converted Priyom as the bad among the worse (w.r.t. the throne) are that he has got a super cool head and he, at least till now, does not carry any ego. These two traits (along with a few more) were on display during Mithilesh/Lakhan face-off, eventually earning him the throne unknowingly. 

I do agree that the creatives have simply ruined Lakhan's character and are in the process of doing the same with Mithlesh's character as well. Regarding Priyom, this illogical and irritating Patna trip of his is literally proving that he is indeed a "superhero" !!! Regarding the series itself, I expect involvement of a bare minimum logic in any sort of story telling; which, personally I feel, is missing for the last couple of episodes.
Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
isnt for priyom family come first but seems like his timepass gf os more imp than his brother cum bestie didnt he for a second think about laakhan after tht incidents he didnt even meet him want kind of friendship is this knowing that laakhan loves poonam he is flirt with her really illogical plzz go n meet ur friend he needs u more than any one right now really mithi is much more responsible thn priyom I just dnt get it whenever poonam is in trouble he sort out her problem wht abt laakhan seriously he is all alone