Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Mohe Piya Milenge (JYRG dubbed in Hindi)~All discussions here (Page 2)

BeeAnKa Groupbie
BeeAnKa
BeeAnKa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hey just saw a promo on Zee tv-
One of the leading actress of some serial on Zee was promoting Mohe piya milenge saying- " Kya Meghna ko uska sachcha pyar milega? Janane ke liye dekhiye Mohe piya milenge 4th May se 5.30 baje sirf Zee Tv par".. I was watching it in awe. They are promoting it as if some new serial is going on air. I remember these channels show their old shows repeat telecast on some diff channels. Rather a channel is dedicated to such things only. Lyk Star has Star utsav, Sony has Sony pal, Zee has Zee anmol. Wher old loved serials are telecasted again. I was under impression if they will do the same here considerin the time slot.
It was good to see Hindi actress promoting some marathi Serial..
Btw in that Pic posted in first post of the thread- Why LP is standing lyk that- its looking almost funny.
Speaking of looks-
Marathi Lead actresses look any time better than these Hindi leads yar.. At least Zee TV leading actresses.

Edited by BeeAnKa - 04 May 2015 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanish

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Yes, the actresses from current top shows of Zee TV, Kumkum Bhagya and Jamai Raja are promoting in that ad. Also MPM will be replacing repeat telecast of another top show of Zee TV, Qubool Hai. 
They are trying to promote it like anything on TV as well as on FB, time to see how this dubbing thing works? 

dipalimanish

BeeAnKa Groupbie
BeeAnKa
BeeAnKa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Speaking of JYRG-
Anybody eatches "are vedya mana" on Star Pravah. I saw some epi on Sunday. They showed chain episodes of whole week. I got the impression that some of the characters in that serial are based on JYRG characters. Babaji character was present. A joint family, Loud mauthed Sister of hero, girl not agreeing for marriage. Surprisingly The boy was calling His mother "Mai". I found tyanni kahi characters uchalali ahet JYRG madhun.

Edited by BeeAnKa - 04 May 2015 at 3:53am

ilovecrepes

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Speaking of JYRG-
Anybody eatches "are vedya mana" on Star Pravah. I saw some epi on Sunday. They showed chain episodes of whole week. I got the impression that some of the characters in that serial are based on JYRG characters. Babaji character was present. A joint family, Loud mauthed Sister of hero, girl not agreeing for marriage. Surprisingly The boy was calling His mother "Mai". I found tyanni kahi characters uchalali ahet JYRG madhun.
Yes, I watched it, actually following it and you are right they picked some character traits of JYRG characters and exaggerated them. Mai is one from peti prakaran and father is understanding like Nana. Even the hero is goody goody like Aditya and for me the concept is exactly like Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi where viewers have to wait when heroine falls for him. 
But I don't think Babaji character is present there, the father is very kind, no forceful marriage thing is there neither love triangle. 
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Hey just saw a promo on Zee tv-

Btw in that Pic posted in first post of the thread- Why LP is standing lyk that- its looking almost funny.
Speaking of looks-
Marathi Lead actresses look any time better than these Hindi leads yar.. At least Zee TV leading actresses.

Beeanka, it is pic that they have put on Zee TV site. Is is actually 2 diff pics of LP and PM which they have merged together, LP ka half pic hai and PM ka full pic hai on site. I edited it further. I had another pic of MPM but pic quality was not good.

Edited by dipalimanish - 04 May 2015 at 4:07am
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Yes, the actresses from current top shows of Zee TV, Kumkum Bhagya and Jamai Raja are promoting in that ad. Also MPM will be replacing repeat telecast of another top show of Zee TV, Qubool Hai. 
They are trying to promote it like anything on TV as well as on FB, time to see how this dubbing thing works? 

I am worried abt LP, PM and UTs dubbing, esp LP and UT. I hope they get it right, otherwise it will not be fun watching ADs "Hai na" and "Oye". Also Babajis "Laksha asudya Babaji".
-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Oh Oh Dipali, you edited it? Wahi toh I was thinking from where you got that pic as ztv site is different one. You edited it on Photoshop??? Btw, at first no one can say it's been edited. Thumbs Up

dipalimanish

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Oh Oh Dipali, you edited it? Wahi toh I was thinking from where you got that pic as ztv site is different one. You edited it on Photoshop??? Btw, at first no one can say it's been edited. Thumbs Up

All thanks to you Zoey. Aare, I did it on imgur only. But afterwords that edited photo was not getting posted here. So I saved the edited photo on my desktop and then uploaded on it imgur again. It was really time consuming. If you visit their site and see actual photo, it is looking very funny.

-Zoey-

Go to top