Mohe Piya Milenge (JYRG dubbed in Hindi)~All discussions here - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

And what funny thing is this written update! In hindi they post updates like this??
I dont watch hindI serials much so no idea... Pathetic.. I think they are copy pasting the script given to actors.. Itna details me.. Vah! Dekhne ki jarurat hee nahi..

No re Beeanka. Hindi updates are normally very good. Its copy of the scenes and dialogs but in a proper way. But this update was really funny.
Check this WU for your dose of laughter.Oh God!🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
"Archana says to her husband Amit"??? Kay ahe are Hey?
I was ROFLing reading the First line... It took me Off guard!!!
What is this? Woman says to her son we are about to attack you??? Come on.. Who writes this update thing... Pakadun maara!

"Archana says to her husband Amit"??? Kay ahe are Hey?
I was ROFLing reading the First line... It took me Off guard!!!
What is this? Woman says to her son we are about to attack you??? Come on.. Who writes this update thing... Pakadun maara!
LOL 🤣...seriously,they badly need tuition on English.😡😆😆
Originally posted by -Zoey-

LOL 🤣...seriously,they badly need tuition on English.😡😆😆
Normally these updates are good yaar. But what is all this ? ðŸ˜†
Usually updates are good.. This is the only show I saw which updates are odd. And honestly I don't intend to see Hindi version of JYRG.. The name mohe piya milenge is itself I dint like.. They could have kept Marathi essence like how Pavitra Rishta was done.. I saw barely 2-3 mins and I couldn't connect.. 
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Usually updates are good.. This is the only show I saw which updates are odd. And honestly I don't intend to see Hindi version of JYRG.. The name mohe piya milenge is itself I dint like.. They could have kept Marathi essence like how Pavitra Rishta was done.. I saw barely 2-3 mins and I couldn't connect.. 

I completely agree. I saw it for d first few minutes. And it seemed so odd. I just switched off d TV. Even Mile Sur Mera Tumhara is so stupid. The voices chosen also don't suit any of them IMO😕😕
Came early from,Office today.. And watched last 5 min or so of MPM.
I cant get the connect with it... In one scene- Aditya Said "Bye Bye Daddy" to nana...
First of all that voice is not suiting Aditya. Kaanala khatakta kahitari hey hindi mdhe bghtana...

Came early from,Office today.. And watched last 5 min or so of MPM.
I cant get the connect with it... In one scene- Aditya Said "Bye Bye Daddy" to nana...
First of all that voice is not suiting Aditya. Kaanala khatakta kahitari hey hindi mdhe bghtana...
Same here Beeanka. I saw it only for 5 mins and just could not connect. First of all none of the voices are suiting them. Instead I will watch old episodes. Its better.