Mohe Piya Milenge (JYRG dubbed in Hindi)~All discussions here - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Speaking of JYRG-
Anybody eatches "are vedya mana" on Star Pravah. I saw some epi on Sunday. They showed chain episodes of whole week. I got the impression that some of the characters in that serial are based on JYRG characters. Babaji character was present. A joint family, Loud mauthed Sister of hero, girl not agreeing for marriage. Surprisingly The boy was calling His mother "Mai". I found tyanni kahi characters uchalali ahet JYRG madhun.Edited by BeeAnKa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Speaking of JYRG-
Anybody eatches "are vedya mana" on Star Pravah. I saw some epi on Sunday. They showed chain episodes of whole week. I got the impression that some of the characters in that serial are based on JYRG characters. Babaji character was present. A joint family, Loud mauthed Sister of hero, girl not agreeing for marriage. Surprisingly The boy was calling His mother "Mai". I found tyanni kahi characters uchalali ahet JYRG madhun.
Yes, I watched it, actually following it and you are right they picked some character traits of JYRG characters and exaggerated them. Mai is one from peti prakaran and father is understanding like Nana. Even the hero is goody goody like Aditya and for me the concept is exactly like Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi where viewers have to wait when heroine falls for him. 
But I don't think Babaji character is present there, the father is very kind, no forceful marriage thing is there neither love triangle. 
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Hey just saw a promo on Zee tv-

Btw in that Pic posted in first post of the thread- Why LP is standing lyk that- its looking almost funny.
Speaking of looks-
Marathi Lead actresses look any time better than these Hindi leads yar.. At least Zee TV leading actresses.

Beeanka, it is pic that they have put on Zee TV site. Is is actually 2 diff pics of LP and PM which they have merged together, LP ka half pic hai and PM ka full pic hai on site. I edited it further. I had another pic of MPM but pic quality was not good.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Yes, the actresses from current top shows of Zee TV, Kumkum Bhagya and Jamai Raja are promoting in that ad. Also MPM will be replacing repeat telecast of another top show of Zee TV, Qubool Hai. 
They are trying to promote it like anything on TV as well as on FB, time to see how this dubbing thing works? 

I am worried abt LP, PM and UTs dubbing, esp LP and UT. I hope they get it right, otherwise it will not be fun watching ADs "Hai na" and "Oye". Also Babajis "Laksha asudya Babaji".
Oh Oh Dipali, you edited it? Wahi toh I was thinking from where you got that pic as ztv site is different one. You edited it on Photoshop??? Btw, at first no one can say it's been edited. 👍🏼

Oh Oh Dipali, you edited it? Wahi toh I was thinking from where you got that pic as ztv site is different one. You edited it on Photoshop??? Btw, at first no one can say it's been edited. 👍🏼

All thanks to you Zoey. Aare, I did it on imgur only. But afterwords that edited photo was not getting posted here. So I saved the edited photo on my desktop and then uploaded on it imgur again. It was really time consuming. If you visit their site and see actual photo, it is looking very funny.
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I am worried abt LP, PM and UTs dubbing, esp LP and UT. I hope they get it right, otherwise it will not be fun watching ADs "Hai na" and "Oye". Also Babajis "Laksha asudya Babaji".
Exactly.. I didn't watch ELTG, so am not watching it.LP ki Hindi is quite good, it doesn't have that Marathi accent there, dunno abt PM as whatever interviews I watched she was talking in Marathi only. SK ki Hindi is pathetic,he talks Hindi in Marathi accent. Just saying to guess they could have used original voices for dubbing, but not possible, I know. 

Exactly.. I didn't watch ELTG, so am not watching it.LP ki Hindi is quite good, it doesn't have that Marathi accent there, dunno abt PM as whatever interviews I watched she was talking in Marathi only. SK ki Hindi is pathetic,he talks Hindi in Marathi accent. Just saying to guess they could have used original voices for dubbing, but not possible, I know. 

Zoey, we JYRG fans are really crazy. Abhi tak MPM shuru bhi nahi hua hai and we have reached 3rd page.😆
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Zoey, we JYRG fans are really crazy. Abhi tak MPM shuru bhi nahi hua hai and we have reached 3rd page.😆
Hahaha... Kuchh pagalpan bhi zaroori hai. 😆
There was a time on ZM forum when only JYRG threads were active and all other threads were almost dead. 
@ zoey- regarding Are Vedya mana-
No i was nt referring to Father of the girl as babaji. I saw one glimpse of Husband of Mai's sister who lives in the same vicinity of this Hero Chi Family. He was wearing White Pehrav like Babaji and doing Haad Tud to his wife. Even that Black pouch was present in his hand which UT used to carry in initial episodes of JYRG. And he was constantly Doing Namaskar by his hand gestures. Ekda var ekda Khalti haat jodun nachavat hote. I cud nt catch if he was doing Jaap of any baba or god while Doing namaskar. Bt i figured the inspiration was from Babaji. Character.