Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

SS- My Arrogant Angel- Chapter6+Epilogue Page25 (10/05/15)| COMPLETE | (Page 3)

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I love your writing 
And this seems like a great idea, so update
The title is funny and I really like it
Manik OUR arrogant Angel because he is an angel deep inside

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Perfect prologue ...please pm me when u update the first part and fast k .??

kashishk

eymane Senior Member
eymane
eymane

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
It sounds really good as per the prologue! Do carry on :)

kashishk

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wow wonderful prologue loved it thank you for pm.

kashishk

whitelily IF-Rockerz
whitelily
whitelily

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
superb prologue Thumbs Up

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4369975)
I will update the next chapter shortly.
Keep loving my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 04 May 2015 at 9:23am
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1: The "Accidental" Meeting

FRANCE, Paris.

The perfect sunny weather was a contrast to her inner emotions. Her car jerked with a halt, bumping in the sexy sleek BMW in front of hers. Her hand rose to her mouth with shock, "Oh shit,"

The sexy, sleek and beautiful grey BMW car that she been admiring just a moment back, before she yawned losing her control, and applying the breaks a second too late, colliding into it. Her eyes rounded in shock and she gulped down the knot that formed in her knot. Why her? Why was she becoming the victim everything wrong. She felt crying. "I am gone,"

She was too tired after a long tiring day. She was on a job hunt, going to every damn interview where she was called, and she was quite confident she did good but always received negative answer the next day but today she received the mail just after she stepped out of the company. They could not take her because she didn't have any experience.

How could she have experience when these stupid people were not ready to give her a chance?  She had driven across several towns to give the interview, could they no be considerate toward her?

And now laid the new mishap that she had ended up in. She was too damn exhausted  but it didn't look like she would be home any time soon. Both the cars, drove to the side, in purpose not to disturb the circulation.

Sighing, she stepped out of the car, anticipating a good lashing for the awful bump in the car that was perfect before she happened to it, and now it had been genetically modified. She was scared. One good part of the back side had been the target of the collision, leaving a deep dirty bump.

"What did you do lady?" his voice stern.

As she rose her eyes, she witnessed a man in his late forties, fuming for the state of his car. She looked at him apologetically. "I am really sorry, I didn't mean to. I will fill the accident report for your insurance company," her tone sincere.

"After destroying my car, a sorry is enough?"

Wait, his lips were not moving. Her head veered quickly from the direction the answer came and she was dazzled for a moment as she stared at sexy and handsome man, wearing his RayBan aviators and a fine tuxedo, his perfectly chiseled jaw and his finely defined stubborn check bones, his other facial emotions not really letting out his anger.

She mused despite the situation, the car really suited the man's personality. She was frozen on her place and within a few seconds he was beside her, he dismissed the driver, who sat back in the car. She noticed there was partition in the front and backseat. "So you feel sorry is enough, huh?" 

"For all it's worth, I am really sorry and I am not refusing to fill the insurance paper," she said feeling intimated as he removed his aviators and his eyes gazed at her, a powerful hold he had. He placed his aviators on the top of the car.

Only to be shocked the next moment, yanking her body to his, he held her by her nape and captured her lips.

She had been baffled and confused, not knowing what was happening. She was limp, not understanding what should be her next course of action. It was only when he moved back that she felt conscious and realized what actually happened.

"Now it is even," he said with a smirk.

Without pondering much on her decision, she gave him a tight slap, she was furious. So what if she collided in his car, she had not meant to. How could he kiss her?

"You," he was enraged, with an expert maneuver, he opened the door of his car and pushed her in, she was on her back against the seat before she even knew, she was perplexed. Before she could comprehend and act, he was on her, his neck resting on the crook of her neck. One hand secured on her mouth.

She tried to bite, to wriggle, to push him but her every movement was blocked by his strong body and her hands were held in his one single hand. She felt helpless, she had never felt this vulnerable, defenseless. Tears strung her eyes and soon rolled down.

Never, she had been weak, she was a fighter, she had fought for her rights and here, she was exposed to weakness, her weakness of being less powerful.

She felt his lip reaching to her cheek to touch it, she tried to pull back her face but was unable too. And he halted, as his lip came in touch with her cheek. He quickly removed himself from her.

"I am... I didn't mean to..." raking a hand on his face, with shocked expression, he went out of the car.

With tears in her eyes still streaming down, she settled herself and left the car, just wanted to go back to her own car, to flee to her home and cry her heart out.

"I don't know what your name is. I don't know what overtook me. I just wanted to kiss you as I saw your eyes, which enchanted me. I did so on impulse but when you slapped me I lost my control. I wanted to hurt you for slapping me and I never did this before, no matter how much provoked. All this was simply not me. I wanted to pain you which I kind of succeeded judging by your tears but awkwardly, your tears stab me instead... I am sorry," he finally said sorry, his own voice teary. "I love you and I promise, you will never cry because of me, even if you give me hundred more slaps. Your tears made me realize that I can never hurt you. If you want to lodge a complaint against me, you can I will take the punishment,"

Without looking back, she rushed away to her car and drive it away, her tears rolling down.

He sighed, feeling pain in his heart. She might have been the one vulnerable for a few seconds, but he was sure if she didn't accept him he would be vulnerable for life.

Manik Malhotra, the most powerful businessman in the world of fashion felt so powerless at the moment. Women hovered around him for attention but he never gave them as he didn't want to have any sort of complication in his life and today he wanted this woman in his life, no matter how many complications. He had just one desire in his heart to make her happy, nothing else.

He banged his hand against the car's hood and closed his eyes. When their car collided, he had been held back by the belt and he let the driver handle it. She was no beauty than he had around him, nor she had the perfect figure, she was little overweight. Yet he had been simply bewitched by her eyes as he looked at her talking to his driver, eyes filled with honesty and before he knew he was out and what followed that, should not have happened. He even had a trouble apologizing but that was the way he was. 

He exhaled deeply. God, she was crying when she left what if she get into an accident, she already bumped in my car.

Sitting in the car, he ordered the driver, "Drive toward the direction she left," the driver heeded the request.

The expert driver that he had caught up on her car in a few seconds, "keep following her from a distance," Manik commanded him.

"Yes sir," And he did as told.

As he watched her parking her car and going to her home, he relaxed. She was alright but was she fine? No after what he did, no. He had to apologize, he could not just go like this and kiss a woman, even though he had strong feelings for her or rather love at first sight.

He placed his hand on his heart, which was still beating on his own accord. "Drive home,"

"But sir..." only to be interrupted.

"Do as I say," Manik uttered sternly and messaged his assistant, Aman, to handle the important meeting he was going to.

"She cried because of me," Manik's eyes were red as he gazed at his own reflection in mirror. 

"How could you Manik? Where are gone the morals your mother instilled on you?" His own self mocked him.

"I didn't know what happened. How could I?" he said with his moist.

"It is no time to cry over, make it up to her," his heart replied.

"Yes, I will," he nodded his head with determination.

"Hey," she halted as she heard the familiar voice, which was disturbing her for a few days.

It had been a week to their incident and Nandini had been relieved not to see him again but here they were face to face again.

"I am Manik, I heard you are searching for a job," he started.

"How do you know?" She creased her brow.

"From your number plate, I just pulled some strings," he said honestly. "Nandini,"  he took her name ever so lightly, a breeze touching her face.

"Why are you here?" Nandini asked him, this man was more powerful than she thought so.

"Nandini, I have an opening in my office, you can give an interview there," he said in a polite tone.

"I don't want to work for you," she said straight-forwardly.

"I will not force you Nandini but I have seen your resume, you have a studied in business, got the graduation with good scores. You speak various languages, which would be an asset for our company. I promise you, you won't have any complaint for me, if ever you can sue me," he tried to convince her.

"I... I don't know," she said with apprehension.

"Think over it. And Nandini, I meant it, when I said I love you," Manik said in a soft tone.

"I am going to get married," she said averting her eyes.

...To Be Continued.

Alright so that's the chapter 1, Are you liking it? ;)
Next chapter as soon as I can.
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love.
Kashish

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146geetozricap15showwatcher27mithunav2014bhavanimspooja.loyaAz1984rakshitha9630NaghmakouserJoan4lovesy3333ematamlingsahana8rachel23Shilp_s1thirthaHarbingerMachine2ridhi1997samiachohanExcel00703princi_tiamanahil94prathi3urbabieLadyeirinsanya0612monicaratnarupal5drryaminisilver21AmbyliciousSm0405saithanmayeeeymaneDevAkshikoochiepooMuffinheaddivansreearchisha06musicalstarsSerendipity2015BornInFirericha002pooh2015yash7717Daz4488lovelyyuvi10littlesnowkash321Ashmita18ShraManangelsparkling1BarbieNitiurvxshiVidhiarora1devilkhushiCooldude101vanivartikaapps33..RS..KuushimusicialtieCrazyMe_04RanKatDeepRankriti094HTA111priya_sejwalArshirox97fireroad99libran90arunsunita_gmkhadupamKaShforever06Mawara_Ejaz.Harshita.AsthaVerma92Addrita.JesinbhagupurwhitelilyHumzyrockstarloverprincess101ameena671_keertu_sizzysehrish..Lujain..MysticRiverYD.AH

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awsm start
loved it
cont soon

kashishk

Go to top