SS- My Arrogant Angel- Chapter6+Epilogue Page25 (10/05/15)| COMPLETE | - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
Roller coaster update
Loved it 
awesome start... beautifully penned..loved it

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4369975)
I will update the next chapter shortly.
Keep loving my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : 

Loads of love<333
Kashish

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
fab amazing awesome outstanding beautiful fantabulous update dear its beyond awesome ther's no romance still it is so awesome when romance will start god knows what gonna happen fantastic update dear loved it cont soon n thnks for the pm
Great chapter 
So Nandu has a boyfriend and she loves him? Well he didn't make a good impression despite not being present

Awww I love this manik so much ...every girl would wish to be loved by someone like this so unconditional and caring love...I jus hope nandini soon realizes how much he loves her...and its really interesting to know that a person can be in love so deeply at first sight...jus loved it awesome and beautiful as always..
N thanks for the pm
I really like your writing. And the story. And basically everything about this. 😉
~Vidhi