Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

the maid wasn't nominated just shameful (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Destiny7

same thought sandi, same thought!
suhani can be such a loser, nor in the serial she is getting any credits or attention, nor outside!
I was as shocked as you, why in the hell yuvraj is nominated, he doesnt deserve it,he is the must dumbest and stupid pati I ever seen, It seems he got lucky!
Well, even if he is nominated , he ain't getting that award!
But If suhani had been nominated, we could have atleast try to get her win that award, she deserves it after all that tapashyaha and that maid wala kaam she did!
lol I know right this loser doesn't get credit anyway half the time no1 even knows if she is even the lead of the show even with the name of the show having her name in the title or they make her vomit worthy to watch. And yaar I think they confused the 2 worst pati's around ahemji and our mute, uselessRaj. I wnt put it past them to start including and excluding characters after seeing the reactions of fans. Mutie there will be 1st to go if the list is changed. But still I was really looking forward to spamming if I could for her just so they started to realize she had fans and this might have lead to actual thought being put into her character. But really yuvraj as best pati is shocking next dadi will be included in best dadi list instead of the best villian list lol or best new lead they will include that awful snaky and leave out suhani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalclarity

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by divyareddy123

really shameful yaar..they had ruined our suhani character as typical patni n bahu according to their views n still she didnt nominated
total waste of showing suhani character as doormat n maid she didnt even nominated

im thinking definetly she will be nominated for best bahu
its total shameful ruined the poor girls character for absolutely no purpose whatsoever made her into baby gopi stripped away all her cleverness, respect, humor, smile from her and this still didn't result in her even being nominated. Coz let's admit it if they thought about including Yuvraj and actually included him they definitely thought about suhani's character and they felt that she was undeserving. Me to I thought she would definitely be dominated for best maid aka Patni award I cnt believe she wasn't included. Quite frankly all the nomination so far be it for best international couple or best jodi none of the fan groups are happy
they nominated yuvraj as best pati and why cant they include suhani anywhere even d serial name suhani si ek ladki may be they thought   sowmya was d lead Wink.if they include sowmya charcter any where instead of best villan i will kill dem definetlyAngry
im thinking too much dat they thought suhani will beat others nominations and she may wn d title thats y they didnt include her bcoz they want only ishitha or gopi to won
Destiny7 Groupbie
Destiny7
Destiny7

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by Destiny7

same thought sandi, same thought!
suhani can be such a loser, nor in the serial she is getting any credits or attention, nor outside!
I was as shocked as you, why in the hell yuvraj is nominated, he doesnt deserve it,he is the must dumbest and stupid pati I ever seen, It seems he got lucky!
Well, even if he is nominated , he ain't getting that award!
But If suhani had been nominated, we could have atleast try to get her win that award, she deserves it after all that tapashyaha and that maid wala kaam she did!
lol I know right this loser doesn't get credit anyway half the time no1 even knows if she is even the lead of the show even with the name of the show having her name in the title or they make her vomit worthy to watch. And yaar I think they confused the 2 worst pati's around ahemji and our mute, uselessRaj. I wnt put it past them to start including and excluding characters after seeing the reactions of fans. Mutie there will be 1st to go if the list is changed. But still I was really looking forward to spamming if I could for her just so they started to realize she had fans and this might have lead to actual thought being put into her character. But really yuvraj as best pati is shocking next dadi will be included in best dadi list instead of the best villian list lol or best new lead they will include that
haha yeah, sandi!
that yuvraj nominated for best pati, what a Crap!
yeah now only thing left is dadi being nominated for best dadi and only soumya and yuvraj are nominated for best new lead!
Bt i so wish suhani gets nominated, come on she is much better actress than yuvraj and soumya, she deserves it!

hab awful snaky and leave out suhani.
artifacts IF-Dazzler
artifacts
artifacts

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Yuvraj and best pati !Shocked
What a joke !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalsandiabclarity

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I think she will be nominated in Bst Bahu category..

sandiabclarity

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Yuvraj for "Best Pati" ConfusedShockedOuch You got to be kidding...right?
When has he behaved like a pati to his patni that he got nominated...SP losing its senses? 

Must be some confusion there...Yuvraj shld be nominated for 'Best Grandson' role...and you must have mistaken it for potha for pati Wink

anagrewalclarity

Go to top