the maid wasn't nominated just shameful

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Shameful, shameful, shameful behavior how can they not include suhani as best patni after all she did for that useless birla boy and his even useless family and all the insults she got_ she cooked, cleaned, cooked, cleaned, allowed herself to be insulted and be dense all for nothing. The closest she would ever get to the best maid award was the best patni award. Does this mean that she will now do the same thing to be included next time? Cook, clean, insults, cook, clean, insults?   And hw can they include 'just shut up, suhani, just shut up' man instead of eh ladki? That sharad tripathe that useless man ruined my fav character for absolutely nothing. Suhani still cnt beat the original gopi she will forever be number 2. Suhani dreams have been crushed she is such a loserEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same thought sandi, same thought!
suhani can be such a loser, nor in the serial she is getting any credits or attention, nor outside!
I was as shocked as you, why in the hell yuvraj is nominated, he doesnt deserve it,he is the must dumbest and stupid pati I ever seen, It seems he got lucky!
Well, even if he is nominated , he ain't getting that award!
But If suhani had been nominated, we could have atleast try to get her win that award, she deserves it after all that tapashyaha and that maid wala kaam she did!
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really shameful yaar..they had ruined our suhani character as typical patni n bahu according to their views n still she didnt nominated 
total waste of showing  suhani character as doormat n maid she didnt even nominated 

im thinking definetly she will be nominated for best bahu
simpleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait a minute... did our dumbraj muteraj yuvraj got nominated for the best pati,????? Kyunnn akhir kyunnn .. he can be a fave naya sadasya... fave hukmran but not fav pati... aarghhh heheheh
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Sat episode was just  sh*t ðŸ¤¢...i regretted   after watching ðŸ˜’...
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Sat episode was just sh*t🤢...i regretted after watching😒...

lol I have gotten clever I saw the uproar on the forum and ppl quitting I didn't even attempt to watch it I went to sleep instead. Already I lost it abit after watching fridays episode. If I had watched the episode all hell would have broken lose with me I would have fb and twitter hurt that tripathe guy lol. I will on and off watch the show until things get better if it ever does
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: simpleton

Wait a minute... did our dumbraj muteraj yuvraj got nominated for the best pati,????? Kyunnn akhir kyunnn .. he can be a fave naya sadasya... fave hukmran but not fav pati... aarghhh heheheh

hahahahahaha yip aka planRaj, 'Shut Up suhani, just shut up', dumbraj, confusedRaj was nominated for Best Pati. They took out the other Mute Face Ahemji and put muteRaj in his place. I guess they got confused btw the 2 lol
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

really shameful yaar..they had ruined our suhani character as typical patni n bahu according to their views n still she didnt nominated

total waste of showing suhani character as doormat n maid she didnt even nominated

im thinking definetly she will be nominated for best bahu

its total shameful ruined the poor girls character for absolutely no purpose whatsoever made her into baby gopi stripped away all her cleverness, respect, humor, smile from her and this still didn't result in her even being nominated. Coz let's admit it if they thought about including Yuvraj and actually included him they definitely thought about suhani's character and they felt that she was undeserving. Me to I thought she would definitely be dominated for best maid aka Patni award I cnt believe she wasn't included. Quite frankly all the nomination so far be it for best international couple or best jodi none of the fan groups are happy
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Destiny7

same thought sandi, same thought!
suhani can be such a loser, nor in the serial she is getting any credits or attention, nor outside!
I was as shocked as you, why in the hell yuvraj is nominated, he doesnt deserve it,he is the must dumbest and stupid pati I ever seen, It seems he got lucky!
Well, even if he is nominated , he ain't getting that award!
But If suhani had been nominated, we could have atleast try to get her win that award, she deserves it after all that tapashyaha and that maid wala kaam she did!

lol I know right this loser doesn't get credit anyway half the time no1 even knows if she is even the lead of the show even with the name of the show having her name in the title or they make her vomit worthy to watch. And yaar I think they confused the 2 worst pati's around ahemji and our mute, uselessRaj. I wnt put it past them to start including and excluding characters after seeing the reactions of fans. Mutie there will be 1st to go if the list is changed. But still I was really looking forward to spamming if I could for her just so they started to realize she had fans and this might have lead to actual thought being put into her character. But really yuvraj as best pati is shocking next dadi will be included in best dadi list instead of the best villian list lol or best new lead they will include that awful snaky and leave out suhani.
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

its total shameful ruined the poor girls character for absolutely no purpose whatsoever made her into baby gopi stripped away all her cleverness, respect, humor, smile from her and this still didn't result in her even being nominated. Coz let's admit it if they thought about including Yuvraj and actually included him they definitely thought about suhani's character and they felt that she was undeserving. Me to I thought she would definitely be dominated for best maid aka Patni award I cnt believe she wasn't included. Quite frankly all the nomination so far be it for best international couple or best jodi none of the fan groups are happy

they nominated yuvraj as best pati and why cant they include suhani anywhere even d serial name suhani si ek ladki may be they thought   sowmya was d lead ðŸ˜‰.if they include sowmya charcter any where instead of best villan i will kill dem definetly😡
im thinking too much dat they thought suhani will beat others nominations and she may wn d title thats y they didnt include her bcoz they want only ishitha or gopi to won