Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

So i get a warning for calling Sonam Trash? (Page 4)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
SRK fans are no less, u say a few things against him and the thread gets locked along with warnings. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishna-Arsal-nkapoor001MrBiebersWifey.Veni-Vidi-Vici

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SportsFreak

Originally posted by Meherbaan

So you give yourself the right to jump on people's throat when they name call your Deepika but at the same time you name cal other actresses wow you are so silly LOL
#StayPressed 

Read again. Your comprehension skills seem to be as limited as your vocabulary  seeing as you only repeat #staypressed everywhere, idiot!

Kiddo grow up and stop crying, you are no innocent angel yourself so who gave you the right to lecture LOL

Get your face out of Katty's ass and then try again to understand what i was writing, though with your little brains that might be difficult to do. And yep go again and lick the report button crybaby

You need some help, this sadma you surely can't handle at all, it's okay don't cry a river if you can't digest it then grow up and stop name calling others Tongue

You can't handle it, don't dish it idiot. You name call me 1st and i reply in kind and you start crying. Use a fire extinguish to calm your burning ass

If anyone's ass is burning here it's yours since you made this topic but you are so silly and dumb that you other's ass is on fire for just stating the obvious fact that you are burned LMFAO you can't digest it! you are only making yourself look like a big fat fool like your Deepu ji ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuver

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
LOL I just logged in and I got WL increased for calling Sonam Shitonam...I didn't even called her Shitonam but Sh*****m
This account is now on verge of closing and am sure the one who actually personally attacked must've left free
I too have WL calling her dumb...Cry babies raping report button does wonders and Mod herself seems a Shitonam fangurl.I would rather like realitybites to give WL rather than this Moderator acc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SportsFreakAnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--nkapoor001

SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged

So you give yourself the right to jump on people's throat when they name call your Deepika but at the same time you name cal other actresses wow you are so silly LOL
#StayPressed 

Read again. Your comprehension skills seem to be as limited as your vocabulary  seeing as you only repeat #staypressed everywhere, idiot!

Kiddo grow up and stop crying, you are no innocent angel yourself so who gave you the right to lecture LOL

Get your face out of Katty's ass and then try again to understand what i was writing, though with your little brains that might be difficult to do. And yep go again and lick the report button crybaby

You need some help, this sadma you surely can't handle at all, it's okay don't cry a river if you can't digest it then grow up and stop name calling others Tongue

You can't handle it, don't dish it idiot. You name call me 1st and i reply in kind and you start crying. Use a fire extinguish to calm your burning ass

If anyone's ass is burning here it's yours since you made this topic but you are so silly and dumb that you other's ass is on fire for just stating the obvious fact that you are burned LMFAO you can't digest it! you are only making yourself look like a big fat fool like your Deepu ji ROFL

You can't understand what i wrote. Go and finish your english classes dumbass
nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SportsFreakshrikrishna

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrikrishna

LOL I just logged in and I got WL increased for calling Sonam Shitonam...I didn't even called her Shitonam but Sh*****m
This account is now on verge of closing and am sure the one who actually personally attacked must've left free
I too have WL calling her dumb...Cry babies raping report button does wonders and Mod herself seems a Shitonam fangurl.I would rather like realitybites to give WL rather than this Moderator acc

LMAO !!! ROFL  ROFL .. its raining So-Dumb WLs today .. LOL LOL .. looks like some have really burned their rear end all the way up  & charcoal is all that is left .. LOL LOL

SportsFreakshrikrishna

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I don't think its about being Deepu fan since there are many like me who dislike Deepu and have unreasonable and baised WL increase...Crybabies are in every fandom who reports every single post of their favs but WL for saying dumb or even using **** between words is too much.even tv actor fans aren't this sensitive like Sonam fans who literally want her worshipped

SportsFreak--Pro.vo.King--

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
The member is asked to address moderation issues through pm only. Its not prudent to discuss such issues in the open forum.

You may pm any of the BWF-DT or the Global mods for your concerns.

BWF-DT

Go to top