Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

I got love letter for calling DP cl**vage and for posting cl**vage vs d*ck

I see no problem in moderation. 

Did you get a warning? I get a warning for just Sodumb?
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

Did you get a warning? I get a warning for just Sodumb?

For the first time they send you warning PMs. If you keep on repeating the offense you get warning level raise.
SportsFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

You need some help, this sadma you surely can't handle at all, it's okay don't cry a river if you can't digest it then grow up and stop name calling others ðŸ˜›

You can't handle it, don't dish it idiot. You name call me 1st and i reply in kind and you start crying. Use a fire extinguish to calm your burning ass
SRK fans are no less, u say a few things against him and the thread gets locked along with warnings. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

You can't handle it, don't dish it idiot. You name call me 1st and i reply in kind and you start crying. Use a fire extinguish to calm your burning ass

If anyone's ass is burning here it's yours since you made this topic but you are so silly and dumb that you other's ass is on fire for just stating the obvious fact that you are burned LMFAO you can't digest it! you are only making yourself look like a big fat fool like your Deepu ji ðŸ¤£
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL I just logged in and I got WL increased for calling Sonam Shitonam...I didn't even called her Shitonam but Sh*****m
This account is now on verge of closing and am sure the one who actually personally attacked must've left free
I too have WL calling her dumb...Cry babies raping report button does wonders and Mod herself seems a Shitonam fangurl.I would rather like realitybites to give WL rather than this Moderator acc
SportsFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

If anyone's ass is burning here it's yours since you made this topic but you are so silly and dumb that you other's ass is on fire for just stating the obvious fact that you are burned LMFAO you can't digest it! you are only making yourself look like a big fat fool like your Deepu ji ðŸ¤£

You can't understand what i wrote. Go and finish your english classes dumbass
It depends on who the mods like if they hate the celeb in question one can even get away with murder!
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrikrishna

LOL I just logged in and I got WL increased for calling Sonam Shitonam...I didn't even called her Shitonam but Sh*****m
This account is now on verge of closing and am sure the one who actually personally attacked must've left free
I too have WL calling her dumb...Cry babies raping report button does wonders and Mod herself seems a Shitonam fangurl.I would rather like realitybites to give WL rather than this Moderator acc

LMAO !!! ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ .. its raining So-Dumb WLs today .. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .. looks like some have really burned their rear end all the way up  & charcoal is all that is left .. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think its about being Deepu fan since there are many like me who dislike Deepu and have unreasonable and baised WL increase...Crybabies are in every fandom who reports every single post of their favs but WL for saying dumb or even using **** between words is too much.even tv actor fans aren't this sensitive like Sonam fans who literally want her worshipped