Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SportsFreak

Call sodumb trash and they will attack you. They even made CC to bash members who didn't worship Sodumb. But some pretend to be neutrals

😲 Really ? Anyways not interested in Sonam topics 😆 I love bashing Salman when salman fans attack SRK 😉Edited by -Hadia- - 9 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So you give yourself the right to jump on people's throat when they name call your Deepika but at the same time you name cal other actresses wow you are so silly ðŸ˜†
#StayPressed 
This forum is beyond biased, a few celebs and their fans get God like treatment here
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

This forum is beyond biased, a few celebs and their fans get God like treatment here

Who are those celebs and their fans 😳 Can you tell me 😃 😊 😛
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

So you give yourself the right to jump on people's throat when they name call your Deepika but at the same time you name cal other actresses wow you are so silly ðŸ˜†

#StayPressed 

Read again. Your comprehension skills seem to be as limited as your vocabulary  seeing as you only repeat #staypressed everywhere, idiot!
Meherbaan thumbnail

Read again. Your comprehension skills seem to be as limited as your vocabulary  seeing as you only repeat #staypressed everywhere, idiot!

Kiddo grow up and stop crying, you are no innocent angel yourself so who gave you the right to lecture ðŸ˜†
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kiddo grow up and stop crying, you are no innocent angel yourself so who gave you the right to lecture ðŸ˜†

Get your face out of Katty's ass and then try again to understand what i was writing, though with your little brains that might be difficult to do. And yep go again and lick the report button crybaby
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

#StayPressed 

LOL .. did you even read the topic post ? .. ðŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail

Get your face out of Katty's ass and then try again to understand what i was writing, though with your little brains that might be difficult to do. And yep go again and lick the report button crybaby

You need some help, this sadma you surely can't handle at all, it's okay don't cry a river if you can't digest it then grow up and stop name calling others ðŸ˜›
DianaPrince thumbnail
I got love letter for calling DP cl**vage and for posting cl**vage vs d*ck
I see no problem in moderation.