So i get a warning for calling Sonam Trash?

Posted: 8 years ago
W*F i get two warning levels just coz i called sonam trash and Sodumb? Are the mods sonam herself or fans of Sonam? I have seen worse stuff for actresses i mean DP is name called and bashed everyday or do they get away with it coz they're so called 'neutral members'?

The mods should speak up and say how they give warnings.
So sodumb fans just lick the report button 
Give this up and Make another and come back..use the username sportsfreakk!

Dont look for any logic here!

Originally posted by SportsFreak

So sodumb fans just lick the report button 

Arjun and sanjay kapoor have nothing better to do ðŸĪĒ
Originally posted by you2

Give this up and Make another and come back..use the username sportsfreakk!

Dont look for any logic here!

I just can't understand how some get away with it but the moment you call Sonam Sodumb or Ikaun you have a warning level. Maybe i should also start licking the report buttin
Originally posted by SportsFreak

I just can't understand how some get away with it but the moment you call Sonam Sodumb or Ikaun you have a warning level. Maybe i should also start licking the report buttin

That is too much effortThose fans havent got much to cheer all these years..let them be...rehne do..I feel for them.
So-Dumb fanatics on a roll ! ðŸĪŠ

I too got a WL increase just now , but yeah it was for more valid reasons , that i ll agree , i did more than just call Sonam trash , i was just giving some a taste of their own medicine .. ðŸ˜†.. however , what i find funny is that it is the same bunch of looser lunatics who jump from thread to thread bragging about never reporting & whining about getting reported .. ðŸ˜†

^^ This post will certainly get me another WL .. ðŸ˜†
Huh? I have never seen Sonam fans on this forum ..And thank God mujhe tu ab tk koi warning nhi mili ðŸ˜ģ
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

So-Dumb fanatics on a roll ! ðŸĪŠ

I too got a WL increase just now , but yeah it was for more valid reasons , that i ll agree , i did more than just call Sonam trash , i was just giving some a taste of their own medicine .. ðŸ˜†.. however , what i find funny is that it is the same bunch of looser lunatics who jump from thread to thread bragging about never reporting & whining about getting reported .. ðŸ˜†

^^ This post will certainly get me another WL .. ðŸ˜†

I bet you're the only one who got a warning. The mods seem to be friends with the coward licking report buttons trolls
Originally posted by -Hadia-

Huh? I have never seen Sonam fans on this forum ..And thank God mujhe tu ab tk koi warning nhi mili ðŸ˜ģ

Call sodumb trash and they will attack you. They even made CC to bash members who didn't worship Sodumb. But some pretend to be neutrals