Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sahil333

First off.. I love the title so much πŸ‘πŸΌ.

What a brilliant OS this is...YES!

Aww.. Thank you for this warm feedback. You just know what makes me blush and smile for days - even weeks, trust me! πŸ˜‰ Your awesome! You're always there whenever I post a story and I love it. β€οΈ 

My heart went out for Aahil when he saw her for the first time and thereafter saw Shaad with her 😭. But our hero is so classy and very patient.

I lolled when he deliberately bumped into that liar, that was clever of him πŸ˜†.

ARI is all about being classy, determined and patient. He will get his love back soon. πŸ˜³ 

"Tell me, Jannat. Do you love your husband?"  She didn't expect that 😊.

Love that he was so straightforward.

The intimate moment in the elevator...so beautiful...and out of nowhere she called out his name "Aahil"...I was like...so happy πŸ˜³.

I would be lying if I said that I did not enjoy the elevator scene myself! I mean this is how Our SaHil roll; β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰  They would be doing much more than that in part two.. LOL. 

Oh...I was so proud of Sanam that she stopped  him and prevented to being lied again by her fake husband. I was like...YES, you tell him girl!!!!πŸ˜†

Sanam has always been determined and knew what she wanted. This is what I wanted to express teh minute she "came back." - She has values and knows who she belongs to! I was totally smirking when I wrote that scene. πŸ˜†

And when she remembered everything, I was so happy for her. Especially when she questioned Shaad and told him "how dare you"!!!! πŸ‘

I love this line where Sanam made it very clear to him, haha!

"I'm Aahil's! I'm only his - I belong to him. He has the only right to touch me and not you!"

You know, I was smirking so damn much, while writing that scene. I was like; I'm so sure that every one on the Forum is going to looove this. 
πŸ˜†

And then the face off...ufff...OMG! how dare you Shaad! 😑. He continues to lie!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. 

For a moment I thought Aahil was not going to punch him. I got the feeling that he would just let him go, but then shaad did something unforgivable. He reached out for her and that's where Aahil snapped and gave him a punch and he fell on the floor πŸ˜†. Thank God for that  πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

It was not my idea to let him punch Shaad, but when I heard people were expressing for me to do that in the story, then I thought; Hmm.. Why not... πŸ˜†

Love the ending...SaHil forever ❀️ πŸ€—

Awesome story.

Thanks for the pm!

Thank you so much! Personally, my favorite part is the ending! How he asked Sanam weather Shaad had touched her. The way he responded to it, and kissed her. It was so magical for me to write that scene. I'm really touched that you loved that part. β€οΈ

Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1788shreya

Nice os 

Loved it 

Thank you! Glad to know you enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

amazing story thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much. I'm happy to know you enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful
Lovely
Amazing

Please show writers! Take some hints!

Thanks tons
tazzz thumbnail
this was just amazing!   πŸ‘ I can't believe the writers killed Aahil 😭 😭 this is truly what should have happened. shaad should have been negative and he should have been beaten up by Aahil. but they killed Aahil instead! πŸ˜’
this OS was fantastic!!! if only the directors read this! 😭