India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Even Ravi has a back story? (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I think precap was misleading because as per yesterday's episode that girl Shelly was just sarcastic about the step son comment since she thinks Ravi's mother treat him like a money making machine ... Ravi sort of clarified it that his mother only gave him birth .. so no step son-mom drama .. pheww LOL

But the question is why suddenly such dialogues r given .. is there any truth to what Shelly said .. Ravi's mother indeed treat Ravi like money making machine only .. so well u never know what happens in future .. there mayb some mystry surrounding his birth too .. u never know LOL

Also I think Ravi's mom will make some deal with Saket when she finds out that Devika is the girl getting married to Saket .. she may tell Saket about the 10 crore land thats in Devika's name which she wants once Saket marries Devika ... Saket being the brother of Swetha will agree to give that land to Ravi's mom I feel  since Saket dont need the money  ... So this way even if Ravi dont marry Devika , his mother can still get the land all thanks to her connection with Saket ..

In the end I m sure Ravi will make sure land remains with Devika only and she is able to fulfill her mother's dreams ..

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ravi aka Krip Kapur Suri AT ||The three date guy||IMPNotePg5post3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RisingPhoenix-   Replies: 42   Views: 4357

-RisingPhoenix- 42 4357 30 May 2015 at 4:01am by -RisingPhoenix-
A Look Into Ravi and Devika's Characters

Author: -DarkSlayer-   Replies: 3   Views: 2361

-DarkSlayer- 3 2361 24 April 2015 at 10:55am by simran_singh_24
On Location and funny Interview Ravi Lifts devika

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 2   Views: 794

maaneet_ff 2 794 23 April 2015 at 3:26am by Premarlove455
New video : Ravi to deny Saket's request

Author: -RisingPhoenix-   Replies: 5   Views: 887

-RisingPhoenix- 5 887 23 April 2015 at 2:19am by -RisingPhoenix-
Ravi and devika scenes 3rd April 2015

Author: Premarlove455   Replies: 5   Views: 3353

Premarlove455 5 3353 06 April 2015 at 9:13am by JazzyM

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index