Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wht a beautiful os on archana manav n most importantly as sushant ankita thankuu so much ...keep writing os on sushant ankita ...they truely r the best couple on n off screen ...pls write a complete ff on them as Sushant ankita and a long one this tym
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for dedicating this part to me
Fabulous story on Manav and Archana
taahir004 thumbnail
Episode 11

Beautiful OS
taahir004 thumbnail
Absolutely Beautiful and Vibrant

Maanav and Archana just loved this update

they gotta be one of my most favorite couples

I really enjoyed this update thank you so very much
Punkin22 thumbnail
Did not know Manav and Archana couple or story but enjoyed your pictures and story.  The story and pics were seamlessly interwoven beautifully.  👏👏👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 13 (Dev Radhika)

Katta meetta pyar

Dedicated to rima4ever ,zoya789,PriyaCherry who want to read on Dev Radhika.

"I'm Radhika;an ordinary simple girl who joined for the film course in ST.Martine's College to fulfil dreams.There all high class people avoided me.I was depressed.But Reema was very sweet to me.Though she is rich she is so down to earth.But her brother Dev...the great flirt who loves spending time with girls hated to see me because of my low status.We had time only to fight with each other".
She giggles:We had fun fighting with each other".

Flash back...
Once Dev calls ridiculed her "Look at your old fashioned salwar kameez.Are you living in 18th century?"

Radhika gets angry:This is an Indian attire.We are Indians.I am not one of your brainless girl friends who wears western clothes forgetting our culture.
He gets angry:You stupid middle class girl!
Radhika loses her control and cries.Dev feels sympathy towards her.
D:I'm sorry.
Radhika pretends to be angry.He asks himself:Why should i feel sympathy towards a stupid middle class girl?

He realises that he is bored of flirting with ultra modern high class girls.Reema notices it.She tells Radhika:I don't know what happened to bhai.The surprise is that my naughty bhai is not even interested to talk to girls.You know why?
Radhika can't say anything as she can't believe it.
Reema:I doubt whether he has fallen in love.Because only love can change any mischievous guy into a lovely guy.But you know.. he is the only person who is so caring to me.I'm sure that he will be the same to that girl too.

Radhika thinks in her mind:Dev in love?Unbelievable.But if it's true who will be that girl?

Night..
Radhika is thinking about Reema's words.Her mind gets disturbed thinking about Dev's love.

Radhika:Reema's doubt will be correct?Who will be that girl? Why should i care?

She loses her sleep.

Radhika:Why I am so irritated with Dev falling in love?Let him fall in love.What is my problem?Why should I bother?

She keeps pillow on her face and tries to sleep.

Dev watches the film HUM TUM.He notices how the hero-heroine fall in love after fighting so much.

Dev:They fight with each other all the time.Still they fell in love?

He is reminded of Radhika.

Dev:Why Radhika's face is always coming into my mind?

Present...

Radhika narrates ...

"Dev was my partner for the project.We did'nt know why.But we both were happy about it,but we pretended to be unhappy.We kept fighting".

Flash back...
Both of them had to prepare a project on Shahrukh Kajol jodi.As a part of the project they were asked to dance on a hit Shah Rukh -Kajol song.For the stage performance they start practising dance on the song Tuje dekha...{Dilwale dulhania le jayenge}.Both of them become shy while rehearsing steps.Unknowingly they were getting attracted to each other.

Finally they perform on stage.
Their performance was so good that they looked very natural on the stage.They won first prize because of their terrific chemistry.They become happy for getting accepted as a nice pair. For the first time they smile at each other.

The rain dance party was organised.Dev dreams of Radhika coming in an ultramodern dress for the rain dance party.But she comes in a simple salwar.Dev tells her:To be frank,though you are simple,you look much better than the glamorous girls here.
Radhika smiles,then she pretends to be angry:Do you think you can flirt with me through your stupid complements?
D:I'm telling the truth.

She blushes,but she hides it.

D:Will you dance with me?

She can't believe it.

She thinks:Dev is asking me to dance with him?What a change!Earlier he danced with me as he had to do it for the success of his project.But this time...unbelievable.
Though she wanted to,she pretends to be angry:What do you think about me?Do you think i will dance in this rain with you?
Suddenly the hottest girl Annie comes and takes him to the dance floor.Seeing Dev dancing with Annie,Radhika gets irritated.She turns back since its unbearable.Dev's eyes are on Radhika.He sses pain on Radhika's face.Suddenly Dev removes his hand from Annie.

Annie:Dev,what happened?

Without answering her he goes to Radhika.
She becomes angry:Why did you stop dancing?You could have danced with her in the rain through out the night.
D:See,all are dancing.But why you are angry only with me?
Radhika bursts out:I don't know why.But I can't bear you dancing with some other girl.

Dev is stunned.Radhika realizes what she said and feels embarrassed.

D:Why you don't like me dancing with other girls?

Radhika feels embarrassed again.

She is not willing to open up her feelings.

R:Because ...you are not a good dancer and without me your dance is a complete disaster.

D:So you feel my dance is good only with you?

R:Definetly.

D:Ok...then you dance with me.

He extends his arms towards her.

Radhika is surprised.

D:I know...you refused to dance with me.But again I am calling you.Will you dance with me?

Slowly she smiles.He also smiles.

They dance together.

Reema smiles seeing them dance.

She thinks:So Radhika is the reason behind bhai's change.Wow!

Present...

Radhika:The next day  was the day of love.
Valentine's day... I was so careless about dressing.But i became beauty conscious.May be because in my unconscious mind i wanted to impress Dev.So I dressed well on the Valentine's day".
St.Martine's college is full of flowers.

Dev is flattered seeing Radhika in a stylish dress.

Understanding that she blushes.

Dev goes to Radhika with flowers:I love you Radhika.
Though Radhika is happy,she pretends to be angry:Do you think that i'm foolish to fall for a flirt like you?
Dev's eyes get filled up with tears:You are right Radhika,no one can love a person like me.I don't deserve you.But i'm telling the truth that i love you sincerely.
His words touch Radhika's heart.She wipes his tears and takes the flowers from his hand:I love you too Dev.He is surprised.
He takes her in his arms forgetting the surroundings.

Reema smiles watching it.

Present...

Dev joins Radhika.

Dev:Yep...this is how we both became lovers.From enemies to lovers.Katta meetta pyar.

Dev-Radhika sit closer to each other with a smile.

THE END
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing
Loved it

Keep smiling
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os
after long period read story on radev
filling so happy
bcos of radev I come on IF
and today I read there story
thanx for radev story
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well written... !!                      This couple is frm choti bahu na ... !!                                    Tnx fr pm.. !!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful story
thanks for this