Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 77

Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow jazzz u must be honoured with
 throne stating queen of intensity👏

I have never watched or even heard about this series...
But after readung ur os..I m intrigued to watch it..do let me know which serial is this...

Cant express my feelings..tia n ranveer are soo adorable n modern couple..
There romance intensity passion n understanding is splendid...initially while reading I thought that tia is a spoiled character..but u surprised me wiyh a 360 turnover..

Tara n tia sister bonding is soo heart touchy. .any one blessed with such adorable sister wont feel void of friends..

Rahuls attitude is something I hated the most in the start but my entire perspective changed at he end.

Rahul got an instant crush on tia coz of her bold n bindass avatar but his feelings developed only for tara..

People now a days judge based upon looks but looks can be decieving...just like here..
Just becoz tara dresses in her comfort zone doesn't means she is backdated or outdated..but it  has become a necessity in todays life to dress modernly atleast a bit..thats a reality...
I loved the way how rahul took stand against dolly n ash..
He realised his feelings then n there completely with no confusion germs popping in between😆

I m soo in love with this story..a simple sweet story of fashionable girl n fashion less girl who are both sisters...
Splendid update with a beautiful message embedded on my heart n mind👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tia and Ranveer r from Remix and Rahul Rara are from Kyun hota hai pyar

This content was originally posted by: nelokulood

Wow jazzz u must be honoured with

throne stating queen of intensity👏

I have never watched or even heard about this series...
But after readung ur os..I m intrigued to watch it..do let me know which serial is this...

Cant express my feelings..tia n ranveer are soo adorable n modern couple..
There romance intensity passion n understanding is splendid...initially while reading I thought that tia is a spoiled character..but u surprised me wiyh a 360 turnover..

Tara n tia sister bonding is soo heart touchy. .any one blessed with such adorable sister wont feel void of friends..

Rahuls attitude is something I hated the most in the start but my entire perspective changed at he end.

Rahul got an instant crush on tia coz of her bold n bindass avatar but his feelings developed only for tara..

People now a days judge based upon looks but looks can be decieving...just like here..
Just becoz tara dresses in her comfort zone doesn't means she is backdated or outdated..but it  has become a necessity in todays life to dress modernly atleast a bit..thats a reality...
I loved the way how rahul took stand against dolly n ash..
He realised his feelings then n there completely with no confusion germs popping in between😆

I m soo in love with this story..a simple sweet story of fashionable girl n fashion less girl who are both sisters...
Splendid update with a beautiful message embedded on my heart n mind👏

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...so emotional...😭...Rahul fell for Tia actually but he mistook her for Tara and became friends with her......but when come to know the truth he left Tara leaving her broken...😡...but gradually he comes to know that he has fallen in love with Tara and confesses his love to her...👏👏👏...on the other side Tia loves Ranveer but when Rahul rejects Tara she gets angry...😎...she tells Rahul that Tara is a true friend of him but he is a loser...😈😉...but in the end all are happy together...👍🏼...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...thank u 4 pm...😃...
sushmitasahu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely OS
Cute one 
will look out for a nother One 

SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely and sentiment story
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
CUTE OS 
LOVED IT
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! amazing story...a child united two lonely souls...loved it dear
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! what a beautiful story...I have been planning on a story for long based on theme of external beauty vs internal beauty but that in a FF form...but u showed this in this one shot and captured the whole plot and wrote it so beautifully...I felt goosebumps when Akashi realised her love and importance of internal beauty and purity of heart by getting Shyamal's deep love and care...loved it when her jiju and di made her realise what her heart longed from her husband...his love...great work dear...,
christi002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, that was sweet...
cute and beautiful OS, loved it ❤️ All the three couples were so cute and adorable...
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The best os.
All the pair was amazing.
Tf pm.