Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That truly was a very heart touchy story u write jazzz..love u aloottt for that...u dont realky find such guys now a days who support u in ur gud n bad times...
This guy loved nakusha selflessly immensely. ..unconditionally...girls hsving such simple loyal selfless lovers are truly lucky coz such guys are A REAL GEM..
a awesome os with an awesome storyπŸ‘πŸ‘
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os
one of my favorite couple
kinda emotional
love it
thanks for pm
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what to say
this was amazing...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
true love and passion
brilliant
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't know this couple but loved the story πŸ‘
True love
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update loved it thank you for pm.
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Thanks for the pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 51 (Shantanu-Khanak,Alekh Sadhana,Ranvir Ragini)

Dedicated to Zoya who requested me to write on Shantanu Khanak.I dedicate this to taahir too who is a Kinshuk fan.

I am there with you

Shantanu's brother Alekh is married to Sadhana.Khanak  is Sadhana's sister.Ragini is Shantanu and Alekh's  dearest sister and her husband is Ranvir.

Alekh and Sadhana went to beach.He embraced her.
Sadhana was shy:What is Alekhji?Others will see.
Al:No problem as I am romancing my wife.We are a newly wed couple.Others will understand it and that is the license to romance in the open air.
Al:This is our honeymoon time.Let's romance Sadhana.
She was very shy.

Al:Look at the waves.So beautiful.Come Sadhana.Let us enjoy.
Both of them got wet in the waves.

Khanak  had come to stay with her sister Sadhana for some days.She feels lonely as her sister is not there at home as she is on honeymoon..Ragini noticed it.
Ragini:Bhai...Alekh bhai and Sadhana bhabhi are enjoying themselves.And Ranvir and I are going for a date too.You and Khanakji will be alone and bored.Why don't you take Khanak ji for ball room dance?
Both Shantanu and Khanak  were shocked.
SHANTANU:What did you say Ragini?
SHANTANU:Bhai..Khanakji loves dancing.It will be a nice place for her to enjoy.She is tired.
Khanak  tried to hide her tiresome.
K:No Raginiji.I am not tired.
SHANTANU:But you like dancing.Right?
K:That's true.
SHANTANU:Khanak ji...ballroom party is full of dance.You will like it a lot as you are a good dancer.
K:Really?Then i will go with Shantanu.
Khanak  was excited.
Shantanu was shocked as he thought Khanak  will refuse to go for the party with him.
SHANTANU:Khanak ...if you are coming with me for the party get ready fast.I have no time to wait for you.
K:Ok.I will get ready fast.

Ranvir-Ragini went out.Seeing the rain they dropped their dinner date.
Ranvir caressed her cheek:When there is rain why should we go somewhere else Ragini?
She blushed:Yes Ranvir.

She caressed his face:I love you.

Ranvir:Love you too baby.
They romanced in the rain dancing intimately.

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
Main Dekhu Tujhe Aankhe Bhar
Ke
Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Barish Ki
Du Tere Pehlu Me Rah Loon
Main Khud Ko Pagal Keh Loon
Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyan Sehlu Sathiyan

(Jackpot)

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse Main Dekhu Tujhe Aankhe Bhar Ke Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Barish Ki Du Tere Pehlu Me Rah Loon Main Khud Ko Pagal Keh Loon Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyan Sehlu Sathiyan

Read Full Lyrics at: http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/8340/get_lyrics_of_Kabhi-jo-baadal-barse.html
Hindi Lyrics @ LyricsMasti.Com
Kabhi Jo Badal Barse Main Dekhu Tujhe Aankhe Bhar Ke Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Barish Ki Du Tere Pehlu Me Rah Loon Main Khud Ko Pagal Keh Loon Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyan Sehlu Sathiyan

Read Full Lyrics at: http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/8340/get_lyrics_of_Kabhi-jo-baadal-barse.html
Hindi Lyrics @ LyricsMasti.Com

Khanak  changed her dress.She wore a party wear.
Shantanu could not take his eyes off her.She looked cute and sweet.Absolutely stunning.But he did not want to show it off.
SHANTANU:Ok...come Khanak ...
Khanak  followed Shantanu to the party.
Everybody was staring at her as she was the only one in the Indian attire.She felt insecure.
Everybody was dancing.
SHANTANU:Khanak ...how is ball room dance?Are you not doing it?
K:I don't have a partner.
Shantanu ridiiculed her:Nobody approached you for a dance.Because they realized that you are a behenji who is ignorant of ball room dance.You know only bollywood dance.Right?
She felt sad.
K:Bollywood dance is better than this and i am specialized in that.I am prowd of it.
He just smiled.
Khanak  was alone.She was really feeling lonely.Shantanu became sad seeing it.Immediately he went towards the DJ.
"Play a romantic hindii song".
DJ:But here only western music is played.It's ball room dance.Right?
SHANTANU:Do what i say.Ball room dance is possible in bolly wood music also.

Khanak  was regretting coming for the ball room party.
K:It's not the right place fora Desi girl like me.
Suddenly the spot light fell on Shantanu who was standing near her.She could not believe it as she was unaware of his presence near her.

A song  was played.
SHANTANU:Are you surprised hearing Bollywood music here?Will you dance with me Khanak  ?

She was stunned.She could not believe her ears.
She simply looked at him.They both look at each other deeply.

(Honton pe bas tera naam hai
Tujhe chaahna mera kaam hai) - 2
Tere pyaar mein paagal hoon main subh-o-shyaam
Jaanam I love you, you love me - 2     Khanak  did not resist.She also swayed along with him.

Honton pe bas tera naam hai
Tujhe chaahna mera kaam hai
Tere pyaar mein paagal hoon main subh-o-shyaam
Jaanam I love you, you love me - 2(

Yeh Dillagi).

The song was about to end.
Khanak  realized that she was having an intimate romantic dance with Shantanu.So she moved away slowly from him.He felt sad as he wanted to be with her.

Slowly Khanak  turned back to see him once more.The moments they spent together came to their mind.Shantanu came towards her.Again they danced unknowingly.

They both were lost in each others romantic eyes.They forgot the surrounding and stood close to each other.

Slowly Khanak  moved away from his skin looking at him.Her hand was still on his shoulder.

SHANTANU:Khanak ...you may be wondering why i played your favourite romantic Hindi song and danced with you.Because i felt sad when you became sad.You felt lonely.
He whispered in her ears making her feel his breath.
S:I wanted to make you understand that you are not alone anymore,I am there with you..Because i love you.

She was surprised.
She looked at him emotionally.

K:Shantanu...do you know one thing?When i became alone on the dance floor i wished if you could dance with me.But i never expected that you will dance with me.When you danced with me i felt that it was only my beautiful dream.
SHANTANU:It was not your dream Khanak .It was a beautiful reality.
K:Shantanu...I had feelings for you.But i never knew that you also have feelings for me.Why did'nt we realize our love for each other earlier?
He smiled:Because each couple's love story is different.This is our love story.Our time of realization came later,but more beautiful than anything else.
She smiled.

They share a romantic eye lock.

The end
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww after ages someone wrote on shanak 
i loved it and the pictures
thank you 
and thanks for the pm 
xxx