Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OS Was Mind Blowing
Again I Don't Know The Couple And Never Watched The Series
But Again I'm Floored By Your Story
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful os..
frankly even i was surprised on story on this pair..
i liked this pair very much...
i had watched this show until piyush had died then i had stopped watching it.. no no not coz i loved this pair but my mom dint allow me..
very nice..
thnks 4 d pm..
beautiful pics...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
lovely OS
Piyush in end got his love returned by Kashish
then they got remarried n started afresh
lovely
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
christi002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful OS... loved it ... finally, they became one ❤️
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awiieee.. it was so cute..
after a long tym i heard about kunal.n nimmo..
loved it
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's nice u write some thing on piyush kashish
But I m really sorry dear I can't imagine piyush with kashish in my worsh night mare
Actually I hate piyush 
There will bb one n only sujal I love the most
Sujal kashish were epic 
Sorry again 
But this was my opinion anyways thanks for pm 
And plzz do pm for more but plzz not on piyush 
Sorry again 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 50 Dutta Nakusha

Dedicating this to Sanghita who likes Dutta Nakusha 

By joining hands together

Nakusha..she was an amazing dancer who attracts everyone with her beautiful expressions.Dance was her passion.She breathed dance,she lived for dance.When her parents fixed her marriage with Dutta she found it a hurdle to her dance career.She starved herself to escape from marriage.But it did'nt work out.She was compelled to marry Dutta.She thought that  her dance career ended with her marriage.But surprisingly Dutta loved her dance and he encouraged her to perform.She rocked the stages through her dance.A married lady dancing like this was not accepted by their traditional society.But Dutta's support made her confident.Dutta and Nakusha were a romantic couple.

She got a great dance show in her hand.It was her dream project.Her dream was going to get fulfilled.She ran to Dutta to share this happy news with him.
Seeing her Dutta got lost in her beautiful grey eyes.He rubbed his cheeks with her skin sensually.
She also loved being loved by Dutta.
"Dutta...one second...we need to use precaution".
"No need of precaution".
"What are you saying?It's not safe.I may become pregnant.I can't take risk".
Then Dutta shared his dream with her.
"Nakusha...I want to be a father.I am longing to be a father".
It was unbearable for her.She could not think of losing such a golden chance for a baby. "We both with our baby in our beautiful world.That will be so nice".
His dream made her dull.

"But Dutta...I don't want a baby now ".
He was shocked,
"What? ".
"We should use precaution.But if i don't do that i will loose a prestigous show.The show which can take me to heights. Baby can be born at any time.But shows will not come my way always.So i will stick on to my decision".
"Please don't delay our parenthood Nakusha.You will get better shows in future too".He went mad.
"No Dutta.After having a baby my body shape may not be suitable for a dancer.So I can't change my decision.I can't sacrifice my dream".
Dutta was very upset.
"Please Dutta...please try to understand".
His tears rolled down his cheeks.His tears wounded her heart as she loved him a lot.
She wiped his tears.
"Dutta...I promise that after this show I will fulfill your dream.I won't delay to start a family".
His eyes glowed.
"Really Nakusha?"
She smiled,
"Yes".
He was very happy.
"Thank you Nakusha".
She was on her way to the stage  where she was going to expose herself as a great dancer.Her eyes were glowing with lots of expectations and hopes.But fate kept something else for her.She met with a cruel accident on the way which separated her from her legs.
Dutta cried seeing her condition.
"Nakusha"
"Though i dreamt of becoming a world famous dancer,i lost my legs.My dreams are shattered forever?"
She cried.
He caressed her.
"Don't think you can never dance because of losing your legs.You can dance through your face expressions.Your each facial expression is a dance movement.And I will bring the best doctor and fix artificial legs for you".

She did not know if that was possible,but his words released her pain.
"I am not sad about that now Dutta...because you are with me.But I am sad that I may never be able to produce children for you.You let me fulfil my dreams.But I failed to fulfil your dream.Sorry Dutta".
She cried holding his arms.
"No Nakusha.We will adopt children and give them a lot of love.I want daughters and we will make them the best dancers like you".
They smiled emotionally.
He held her arms.By joining hands together they started the new phase of their life. He carried her in his arms and walks to enter their new world.

The end.

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for pm jasmine, very nice story that's what true love should be like. very nice ending,enjoyed reading it.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...u wrote on one of my favt couple - hot handsome hunk dutta and beautiful nakusha...loved how they stuck to each other inspite of the accident ...Dutta's love was pure and so beautiful...loved it dear...write more on them...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Oh . This OS made me emotional. 
It is simple..but if love was like this, then I didn't fall in love yet. Datta is just an angle. How can a person make these sacrifices ..very beautifully written Jasmine.