Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
absolutely loved this ...
kunal challenging nimmo
n gladly losing
loved how he confessed
enjoyed how there was 3 love stories working at once
thoroughly enjoyed
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin
btw I think this story would be good for a longer story
let me know if u ever think to write one would love to read
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
these 3 couples are from 3 different serials like Kya hoga Nimmo ka,Bhabhi n Kasauti Zindagi ki

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awww...such a cute os and 3 love story in one...Although , I don't know whether u paired them randomly or they happened to be from 1 serial...but still , loved the whole os...Atlast Kunal confessed and Nimmo accepted...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 44( Yughandar -Vrinda )

I wrote this specially for Sydell who wanted me to write on Yughandar -Vrinda.She is the one who gave me the last picture.Thanks to Sydell.

Vrinda looks at  Yughandar deeply:Yug,i love  you.Do you love me?

Yughandar:You are my my good friend.but i'm sorry,nothing else.
Vrinda remembers the college reunion party.During the party Yughandar got drunk.In the drunken state Yughandar confessed:I love you Vrinda.

She blushed.They  got intimate.

Vrinda was shocked:Don't u love me?But that night you told me that you love me.

HE:That night...i don't remember,i might've told you like that when i was absent minded.i'm sorry Vrinda.Ok,i'm going ,there is an important work to do.

Vrinda's heart breaks.
She holds his hand:You can't go like that Yug.

Yug:Come on Vrinda.I  don't love you Vrinda,then how can i accept you?

Vrinda:Yug,you hav changed a lot.

Y:May be.we all change with the changing circumstance.
V:I can't believe your change.I am  so stupid to fall in love with you.Yughandar,nice thing that you don't me.Because you don't deserve my love.

She becomes angry and goes away.

Yughandar is upset.

Vrinda cries at home.

Her mother Maya brings a proposal for her.

M:You are lucky that Yuvraj is willing to accept you knowing your past.

Vrinda remembers her past with Yuvraj.Yuvraj was always after her which was a disturbance for Vrinda.Once he confessed his love to her.But she rejected it as she loved Yughandar.

V:No mom.I can't marry him.

M:Still you are loving that cheater?If you don't marry Yuvraj I will commit suicide.

Vrinda is shocked.She cries.
Vrinda agrees to marry Yuvraj for her mother's sake.

Vrinda goes to see Yughandar which makes him dull.
Y:Vrinda...you?
V:I did'nt come to trouble you,so you don't worry.i came here to invite you for my wedding with with Yuvraj Singh.

Yughandar is shocked.
Vrinda weeps:I don't know whether you will attend my wedding.We may not even see after today.Why should I tell you all this as you will never miss me.If there is no love how can you miss me?
Yughandar feels upset.
Y:I will miss you as my good friend.
Vrinda stares at him:Bye.
Vrinda goes.He feels upset.

Yughandar remembers the emotional moments he spent with Vrinda.

The wedding day of Vrinda came.Yughandar comes there to wish her a happy married life.Yuvraj takes the mangalsuthra to tie and  suddenly he shouts:Do you think i'll marry a girl like you?What do yu think of me?Purposefully i created this situation to ruin you to take revenge on you.Because you insulted me by rejecting me once.

All are shocked.

Maya cries thinking:After getting insulted in public who will marry Vrinda?

Maya requests them:Please Yuvraj...Please forgive Vrinda.Don't do this to us.Please marry Vrinda.

Yuvraj and  family go eventhough Maya  begs them to marry Vrinda.Unexpectedly Yughandar comes forward ,takes sindoor and  puts it on Vrinda's forehead.Everyone is shocked.
He:Vrinda,i love you.I was late to realize my affection for you.I'm sorry for giving you pain.

Vrinda's eyes got filled up with tears up due to happiness.Everyone becomes happy.

Maya thinks:May be this is destiny.Yug and Vrinda were destined to be with each other.That's why Yuvraj cheated us.

Yughandar Vrinda get married with all rituals.

The end

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice os...👍🏼...I used to like this jodi too...😛😆...actually I like many couples but my fav is only Maaneet/Gurti...👏👏👏...glad that u wrote on them too......so Vrinda loves Yug but he considers her only as a friend......Vrinda is heartbroken...😲...for her mom'e sake she agrees to marry Yuvraj...😔...but Yuvraj turns out to be a cheater...😎...Yug and Vrinda eventually unites......liked it...❤️❤️...thank u 4 pm...😃...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful os...loved the drama u created at the end...it was fantastic and unpredictable...loved it...
Which serial is this ?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful OS! Well written
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.😊
It was Amazing Os.😊
The Whole OS was so beautifully explained.😊
Please write like this.😊

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay.. after decades..., read about YuVi... the couple I wanted to die for... The couple which made me happy, cry and heat-broken.. Man, I miss them soo much...I miss TSPLS...
Lovely story... I always wanted to see/read a story about Vrinda loving Yug ...and there you go... Thank you for the OS... Beautiful and heart-touching story... 

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
nice one
so it took for vrinda to be getting married to someone else
for him to realize his feelings
but he never stepped up till that creep Yuvraj humiliated her
take it he didn't want to cause her any more trouble that's why he never spoke till she was free
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really good 
so kunal and nimmo are not willing to confess their love but kunal challenge made nimmo wear the western clothe which just surprised all and specially kunal