Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 40(Jai Bani,Sahil Rano,Pushkar Pia,Ranveer Rashi).

Dedicated to  coolhi1988 and
newmoon18 
who want me to write on Jai Bani.

Snowy Evenings

She is a lonely bird who is sometimes a vagabond to kill time.She does'nt have the tale of any brittle relationship to share with.She is born with loneliness.She is an orphan.Luck brought her to New York where she achieved everything except a company to share her joy and sorrow.
She loves the snowy evenings in New York.No matter how cold they are.She just covers herself with a sweater and goes out to see the beautiful sight of snowfall.Her soft fair skin makes her appear like a cute snowy girl.
She loves the sight of lovers romancing in snowy evenings at the lovers' park inspite of coldness.She loves the fact that lovers do not care about coldness or hotness when they are in love.
She loves sunny days also.Sunlight brings freshness to her face.She loves to swim in reverie.A loner like her can have pals only in daydreams.
But nothing can beat the snowy evenings in New York.Sipping hot chocolate in the cold evenings makes her happy.
Among the lovers she saw in the snowy evenings she found Sahil-Rano and Ranveer-Rashi the cutest couples.They were her collegues too.In evenings on the show Sahil and Rano romance forgetting all their tensions and worries.
Rashi prepares hot snacks and feeds Ranveer like a dutiful wife 
and Ranveer feeds her those hot snacks with all his love.
She envied them.
"Wish I could find my Prince charming.So that I can make my beautiful snowy evenings romantic too".

During a snowy evening,there was someone who sat near her.He was not the fair tall young handsome Prince of her dreams.He was a middle aged man.
He did not hesitate to talk to her.
"Sitting here alone at this time?"

She passed a cute smile.
"This is not India where girls are frightened to go out in the evenings".
He smiled:Oh!I did'nt think about that.Here women are so free.You can't find shy girls here.
She smiles again.
"Now a days women can't be weak.They have to fight for themselves for protection.Especially those who stay alone as they have no one to look after them".
He could read her hidden thoughts.
"You spoke for yourself now.You are alone here.right?"
She was surprised.
"You are great.You could understand that.I'm an orphan".
"Some people have everybody in their life,but they are orphans.I'm one among them.I'm also alone."
She viewed the hidden pain on his face.
"I had only a sister.I lost her 2 years back.I have a nephew who just came here from India one year back".
She thirsted for hot chocolate which she forgot to take it along with her for the first time.
He took out a flask from his bag.
"Would you like to have some hot chocolate?"
She was surprised.
"I can't survive without hot chocolate in snowy evenings".
She nodded,
"Wow!I love it.Our tastes are same i guess".
They smiled at each other sweetly.

Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha
 Aakar mujhe tum tham lo
Manzil teri

While sipping hot chocolate he felt for the first time that he has someone to share things with.That was a moment of ecstasy for both of them.

dekhe rasta
Mud ke zara ab dekh lo

He extended her a rose saying,
"In remembrance of our first meeting".
She accepted it whole heartedly.
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuch mera tum hi to ho

Soona soona lamha lamha Meri rahein tanha tanha Aakar mujhe tum tham lo Manzil teri dekhe rasta Mud ke zara ab dekh lo Aisa milan phir ho na ho Sab kuch mera tum hi to ho

"I really enjoyed your company.Thanks for spending time with me.Your name?"
She said.
He replied,
"Jai Walia".
She smiled,
"I am Bani".

Bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
 O bapanah pyaar hai aaja tera intezaar hai aaja
Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha (Krishna cottage).

They spent many snowy evenings with each other.They felt that they are not orphans anymore.

He looked out from the gazebo.He witnessed snow fall.He felt that his love for her is falling down in the form of snow.But his age pulled him back from confessing his love.

She realised that the moments with him always kindled her face like the sunset kindled the skies.Her heart beat for the next snowy evening.
The next evening...
He was not alone.A handsome young man accompanied him.
He could not understand the meaning of his smile.
He assured her,
"Bani...you are not an orphan anymore.I found the Prince of your dreams.Pushkar.My nephew".
She looked at him.She did not find the young man attractive.
But she saw love flowing from the middle aged man's eyes.
Her heart reminded her,
"He will always make you happy".
He sees her trembling.That was not what he expected from her.
She spoke clearly,
"Mr.Walia...you don't need to show any mercy to me.Because i'm not an orphan.Until i met you i considered myself as an orphan.But not anymore.I have you with me.So I'm not an orphan.The snowy evenings which we spent together cannot be erased from my heart even if i die.You proved that love has nothing to do with age.Handsome young men will come and go.But a man like you is seen once in a life time.I don't want to lose you".

Tujhe dekh dekh sona
Tujhe dekh dekh sona
Tujhe dekh kar hain jagna

His ears are honest,his ears can't lie to him.Still he doubted whether what he heard was true or not.Because she said what his subconscious mind wanted to hear from her.
Her tears seemed to be the beautiful snow drops;the the rare lovely flowers.

Maine yeh zindagani
Sang tere bitaani
Tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai

She does not know what his reaction would be.Slowly he moved his fingers to wipe her tears.Her eyes are filled up with tears.She looked into his eyes deeply.She could read his answer from his lusterous eyes.He began to caress her silky dancing hair.Slowly a smile appeared upon her pinkish white face.He smiled when the love he stored for her in his heart flowed down and held her closer to his bosom.

Jiya dhadak dhadak
Jiya dhadak dhadak
Jiya dhadak dhadak(Kalyug).

The young man left them alone to sink in the ocean of love. A beautiful girl held his hand.
Her eyes were teary.He wiped her tears.
"No need of crying sweet heart.Finally Mamaji realized that I am not fit for the girl he loves".
Her eyes glittered realizing that she has not lost him.
"That means you are only mine Pushkar".
"Yes,I am only yours Pia.Love you".

While Jai and Bani accepted each other with love Pushkar and Pia also started their journey together.

The end
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally u wrote on jay bani
I really adore this couple
Very unique

Such a beautiful update
Loved it

A big wala thank u and hug for dedicating me
It was very entertaining
Age and beauty doesn't matter in love
U rocked it

Keep smiling
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really touchy one
so Bani and Jai both are lonely in their respective lives
they met on snowy evening and started feeling for each other but as theire is a huge age difference btw them Jai forbidding his feelings wanted to make Bani's life filled with happiness but Bani who found love in him accepted him as her life partner with whom she can spend her entire life 
i loved it u have included sahil rano rasshi and ranveer pushkar and pia too 

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story
Jia n bani both were living lonely life n they both found love in each other
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab OS! well written! They met n fell in love! his age stopped him fm confessing! he wanted her 2 marry his nephew! she refused! they gt together!
Heatsha8176 thumbnail

loved it...

shows that love can happen between anyone n not people of same age status etc
loved how bani was looking longingly at other couples n in end finding her own
thank god she denied his offer otherwise it would've ruined 4 peoples lives
very well written
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As usual awesome.
Story line was great.
Unique one.
Lovely couple.
Tf pm.
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful; used to love this pair

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I am sorry...Actually I open all the links of a pm and then first complete likings and then starts reading and comment one by one at a minimum time lag of 15 sec to avoid "Ur comment cannot be posted" warning...

Never mind , I am commenting again afresh...😊

Jai and Bani are epic couple for me...I remember the time when I was hooked to this show until the cvs reintroduced leaps after leaps...

Coming to ur os , Jai-Bani are complete loner...bani was waiting for her true love and Jai was waiting for that too...One snowy evening , they found love in each other and from that time there was no stopping...I loved Pia-Pushkar , although Pia was a selfish one in the show...still for Pushkar and epic Jai-Bani  , I can bear her in this os too...lol...
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweet os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Jai and Bani got their true love with each other...👏👏👏...Bani choose Jai instead of Pushkar...😎...Pushkar got Pia...😉...happy ending......thank u 4 pm...😃...