Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb os.
Ind and sanchipoor souls.
But loved the courage they r gonna try to commit a suside.
Very bad sanchi life less spend 12 year.
Ind is back beautiful .
Tf pm.
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful
Yr u penned it beautiful
Rape is a henious crime
Those b****** should hang to death
Bt in our law nothing hppns
Very few get justice

Bt I loved this one
U really rocked it

Keep smiling
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Unresed Rahul and Millee part on page 80Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Its really nice
Thanks for the dedication. Kesar couldn't speak English and she was not modern hutted Rudra he kept distance from her.it pained kesar.he tried teaching her English so that she doesn't become a shame to their family. Indira brought Kesar as Rudra's wife.loved Indira and Rishi romance .loved that Rudra realized Kesar's importance in his life,but before expressing itself she fell from the cliff.he was missing her presence.Indira brought a changed Kesar,Rudra liked her new avatar but he likes her old appearance better than her new look as she won his heart before.Kesar is happy that he accepted her.They lived a happy marriage life.
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Thanks alot dear for this OS.thanks for the dedication .
I heard about this incident .its really shocking .
It gave me goosebumps while reading this .
I am heart touched .Beautifully penned down.Sanchi and Indu are a married couple.Indu was gonna pick her up
But she was gang raped.Poonam took Sanchi in the car and she came to know that she was brutally tortured.Indu got angry hearing from Sanchi voice.Sanchi and Indu decided to kill themselves .Poonam and Prashant made them understand. But they couldn't be arrested cause there was no proof.he killed the rapists and he went behind bars.a one moment changed their entire life.
Thanks dear 
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
lovely OS
Rudra looking down his nose at his newly wedded wife
only realizing what he had once she was gone
loved how she returned with everything he once wished for her
all thanks to her SIL
but oh ho now he says it wasn't needed as hed fallen for her already
oh well better late than neverπŸ˜†
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
omg such a sad story
its disgustin how creeps n lowlives like those men got away with their crimes
whilst in end indu got punished for making them pay for what they did to his love
wheres the justice in that 😑
anyways thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 38 (Raj,Naina,Huda)

I dedicate this specially to Sanjana4Rajeev who requested me to write on Raj,Naina and Huda.I dedicate this to my closest friend ronojoy_ria who is a die hard fan of Raj Naina.Also to meenuraj97 who wanted me to write on RN.

Diseased lovers

The beauty of the resort stimulated him.His fingers penned a beautiful poem about the beauty of the resort.He is diligent and looks at every single thing.He gives enchanting music to his lyrics.When he sings his poem,the music flows like a cool breeze and reaches her ears.
"So beautiful",she murmers.
His eyes follow her automatically.Though her face is vague because of the mist she seems to be a white fairy.She is ravishing.He goes towards her.
He realizes that her face is fragile,yet pretty.Her fingers hungers to pen a poem about her.
"You sing very well.Is it your own poem?"
She asked.
"Yes".
"Wow!I can't believe it.It is so beautiful.I love poems".
"Life moves slowly like a poem.Right?"
He says.
But her opinion is different.
"My life moves very fast.I wish it moved very slowly.I'm sad that my life is moving towards it's end very fast".
He looks at her eyes.Her lovely eyes have lost it's glow completely.Hopes have tasted death in her eyes.
"You did'nt tell your name".
"Oh,I'm sorry.I'm Naina.Even you did'nt say your name".
"Oh,i'm also sorry.I'm Raj"
The cool breeze makes Naina cover herself with her shawl.Her hair strands fall on her face.
"Is anything troubling you?You lost your love?"
He mutters.
Suddenly she is ecstatic.Her tear drops look like pearls.
"Yes.But how did you understand that?"
She asked with a shock.
"I saw pain in your eyes.I saw fear also.You are sad about your life moving fast".
"You are right.I was in love with Huda".
Naina goes to her past.

Naina keeps her head on Huda's shoulder.
"Only few days are left for our wedding".
She blushes.
"But i can't wait till that day.I'm impatient".
Huda looks deeply into her eyes and says.

He caresses her hair.A calm smile appears on Naina's face.Suddenly her lusterous eyes go dark.She feels discomfort.Red drops fall from her nose.Huda is startled.
"Blood?"

Naina sheds tears while narrating her own story to Raj.
"The doctor said that i'm having blood cancer.Poor Huda.He lost his tears because of me.He cried that much.I did'nt want him to cry through out his life for me.I want him to be happy".
Naina remembers her past moments.

Naina holds Huda's hands.His face looks tired.
"Huda...you love me.Right?"
She asked him.
"Is there any need to ask me how much i love you?i love you from the bottom of my heart".
Naina feels the sweetness of his love.But tears dwell in her eyes thinking about the fact that she is not lucky enough to feel his love forever.
"Will you fulfill my wishes?"
She asks.
"Sure",
He promises.
"Then you please marry someone else".
Huda cannot believe his ears.
"My ears are cheating me?"
"No Huda.I asked you to marry someone else".
"How could you ask me to do that?I love you Naina".
"I know that.That's why i'm asking you to do that.If you want me to be happy you must marry someone else.Otherwise i won't be able to die peacefully.I don't want you to marry a dying patient like me and suffer.I don't want you to be a widower Huda".
"No Naina.No..."Huda is adamant.
Naina pleads him.He nods softly.She tilters her head and smiles slightly.Huda's tears fall on her palm.She keeps her head on his shoulders.The warmth of his skin lulls her.

"Huda did arranged marriage.I'm happy that Huda is happy in his married life now".
Naina tells Raj.
Raj looks deeply into her eyes.Naina feels strange.
"Why are you staring at me like this Raj?"
She asks.
"Do you love Huda now?"He asks.
"No.Our relationship has changed.He is some one else's husband. nowI don't feel the same for him now.Why did you ask like that?"
"I can't imagine you loving Huda.Because i have started loving you.The few moments we spent together now made me fall in love with you".
Raj opens his heart.That leaves Naina in shock.
"What are you saying Raj?I"
"Your selfless nature,open behavior and innocent talk made me love you in a few seconds".
Naina is stunned.
"But I'm a dying patient".
"I know that.That made me closer to you".
"I just don't understand you".
She is in a confused state.
"I'm also a dying patient Naina.I'm having brain tumour".
Raj's truth makes her a numb.She is not able to move.
"I am not upset about my fate like you.I'm in my own world where i live with poems.But you are upset about your fate.You are not able to accept your fate.That is why you feel that your life is moving very fast.You are scared about your death.

Be happy in your own world.Enjoy the present.Don't think about your death in future and die every second you live.It will drive you away from the thoughts about death".
Naina's eyes shine.
"I don't know why...i feel that your words have changed my views about life.I feel relieved now.I don't feel grief anymore".
Raj smiles sweetly.
"I'm happy that i could bring charm and glow to your face again".
"Thank you so much Raj".
"Welcome.I wish i got your heart along with your thanks".
She smiles slowly.
"You taught me how to live happily without any anxiety.You made me smile after a long time.You made me fall in love again when I thought that my fate killed the emotion of love in my heart".
He smiles.
She holds his arms softly.They exchange romantic gestures. He wraps his arms around her tightly letting her head rest on his chest.

The end.

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is dedicated to me 
me glad but yaar why you wrote such a tragic os 
it me sad
Naina lost her love huda bcoz of her disease and Raj too

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS dear!!
Thank you so much for writing it..you have no idea how I miss them so much..it's a really tragic OS😭😭..but I simply love it!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š..Keep writing more!!😊