Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 30 (Anant Navya).

Dedicating this to Sydell and coolhi1988 who asked me to write on Anant Navya.

Usually I don't make banners for my OS series.But Sydell is so sweet that she took the intitiative to make banner for this OS.Thanks for the banner Sydell

Special Holi

Navya woke up from her bed with lots of excitement.
NAVYA:Today is Holi.The first Holi after our wedding.I will rock.I will confess my love to Anant.
Anant and Navya had arranged marriage.They got married only for their parents' sake.Slowly they became good friends.Unknowingly Navya started feeling romantically for Anant.She decided to open her heart before him on Holi.

After some time Anant entered the room.Unexpectedly Navya pasted colour powder on his face.It fell on his shirt also.He held her hand.She did'nt expect it.
ANANT:What is this Navya?
NAVYA:Holi.Right?
ANANT:So?I got ready to go to office.Because of you i have to bath and change my clothes again.
Navya felt sad seeing his anger.
NAVYA:Today also you need to go to the office?
ANANT:If i don't go who will do my work?I don't want my work to be pending.
Anant went to the bathroom.
She felt sad seeing Anant going to the office.

Navya prepared a beautiful rangoli.

After some time...
All were busy with Holi celebration.Navya's face blossomed when she saw Anant coming.But her face lost it's charm when his friends took him away.
She got irritated:He is always with his friends.He has no time for his wife.But why should he spend time with his wife?Our marriage was not love marriage.He married me for his family.I am so foolish that i fell in love with him.By ignoring me he proved that he does'nt love me.Then why i should i get embarrassed by confessing my love to him?No need.I won't confess my love to him.Let it be there in my heart itself.
Her eyes got welled up with tears.

After some time she saw Anant coming towards her.He was staring at him.
NAVYA:Why are you staring at me?Are you drunk?You had bang with your friends.Right?Oh!I am fed up.I am going.
She turned back to walk out.But he held her hand.
ANANT:You are fed up of me?But let me tell you...i won't allow you to go away from me.You will remain as Mrs.Anant Bajpai till the end.Understood?
Navya kept looking at his eyes with confusion.
NAVYA:Why?
ANANT:Because i love you.
She was surprised.Slowly she smiled.
Suddenly she got confused again.
NAVYA:Are you bluffing under the bang's effect?
ANANT:What if i am under bang's effect?I am telling the truth.Right?Purposefully i drank bang so that without any shyness and effort i can confess my love to you.I have heard that people express their true feelings and emotions when they are drunk.
Navya was confused:Is he telling the truth?I think he is crazy after drinking bang.
She tried to walk away.He pulled her close to him.They both shared an eye lock.
He said softly:I was shy.I was scared whether you will blast at me if i tell you that i love you.So i thought if you think that i made confession under bang's effect even if you are angry with me you will pardon me.That's why i pretended to be drunk.
Navya was surprised:So you were pretending to be drunk?
ANANT:Yes Navya.I admitted that I was pretending to be drunk as  you were considering my magical words useless thinking that i am drunk.
She was very happy.
NAVYA:Anant...This is the most special Holi in my life.You made this Holi colourful through your confession.
ANANT:Make my Holi also special Navya.
She blushed:Same to you.That's all i can say Mr.Anant Bajpai.
She was so shy that she tried to run away.
He held her hand.She looked at his face with a cute smile.She was very shy.
Anant:You can't just go just go like that.
She blushed.
Anant:Please Navya.Please be clear about your feelings.Do you love me?
She blushed:Yes...I love you Anant.
He was very happy.
He put colour on her face.
ANANT:Happy Holi!
NAVYA:Happy Holi Anant..
She threw colour at him and ran away.Anant ran after her and caught her by her waist.

And put more colour on her.

Navya:What is this Anant?
He laughed.
They smile holding onto each other.

The song 'holi Ke Din Dil Khil Jaate Hain Rangon Mein Rang Mil Jaate Hain
gile Shikawe Bhul Ke Doston Dushman Bhi Gale Mil Jaate Hain..'{Sholay}was played.
All were dancing.
Anant and Navya danced together to the song.

The End..
hi
the os is really sweet
so the loved one finally confessed their love

Superb os
Beautiful confession
Loved it

Keep smiling
Never watched this soap but enjoyed the story.  Loved the ending.  True love always confesses from the heart...
Wonderful OS dear 
you made my day by writing this OS on anya 
i really love anya couple from the bottom of my heart
superb confession loved it
his plan for his confession was cute
end was great and thanks for pm dear
Nice and cute Os loved it thank you so much for this
It was really awesome .Thanks for the dedication. I am so happy reading this OS brought smile on to my face reading it. Navya and Anant got married in a arrange marriage.After a year their first holi brought luv in their hearts. Anant was angry with Navya for spoiling his shirt. He was saying holi with his friends which made her get irritated. anant confesssed his love by pretending  to be drunk
Luved how he confessed his love. Haha luved their cute convo.Their childish behaviour  while playing holi was cute and this OS really made my day. Beautifully explained. Thank you so much jazz. It's really nice OS. 
cute os...👍🏼...Anant and Navya fell in love with each other after their marriage...😉😎...they confessed their feelings during the holi celebration...👏👏👏...thank u 4 pm...😃...
lovely OS
Anant pretending to be drunk so he could confess to his wife
how sweet
really enjoyed
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

hi thanks 4 da pm n superb OS! lovely confession! wonderfully written