Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Once again amazing os one if my fav jodi summit n kumkum r mafe for each other like ur story n it makes their love strong
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.😊
It was so Lovely OS.😊
The way you described the scenes were so Beautiful,I likes it.😊
The pics were so Nice.😊
Please write like this.😊
                                                                               PriyaCherry.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome OS! Well written
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful dear...U showed their eternal & selfless love beautifully dear
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples) Episode 22 (Rohan Muskaan)

I dedicate this to Sydell who loves Rohan Muskaan.

Precious moments

"My name is Muskaan.I was an ambitious girl.Since my childhood days i dreamt of being Miss Universe or Miss world.My aim was to become a top model.My destination was the glamorous fashion world.I wanted to see myself being glorified in page 3.I fell in love..but my dreams never changed.Marriage was never in my cards.Because marriage will crush my dreams to be a top model.But Rohan's love made me blind.I surrendered to his wish.I did'nt know that his love would dismay my dreams".
Rohan takes Muskaan to a beautiful beach decorated with lights.Flowers and bubbles were roaming around them.She is carried away by the beautiful sight.Her eyes twinkled like stars.The enchanting music in the background is soothing to her ears.Her hair danced to the music composed by the cool breeze.
"Beautiful!It is a surprise".
Teri Dhadkan, Meri Dhadkan Juda Bhi Hai Meri Dil Yeh Tere Dil Se Judaa Bhi Hai.

Rohan smiles and says, "There is one more surprise which you may not have imagined at all".
Muskaan longed to feel that surprise.
"What surprise?"

He takes out a beautiful riing and kneels down before her.
"Muskaan,will you marry me?"
Teri Mujhse Meri Tujhse Koi Baat Hona Ho Pyar Mein Aur Chup Reh Kar Kaha Bhi Hai.

Muskaan reacted giving him a shock.
"Are you crazy?How can we get married?"
Rohan looks pale.
"Why?We both love each other.Then what is the problem?"
"It is too early.I want to be a top model.Marriage will dismay my career".
Muskaan turns back and walks.Rohan follows her like a poor lover whose dreams are shattered.
He pleads: Please Muskaan..don't leave me.I can't live without you".

Zindagi Mein Ayengi Khushiyan
  Zindagi Mein Ayengi Gham

Muskaan holds his arms.

"I will never leave you.Because i love you".
Rohan smiles.
Phir Bhi..Honge Juda Na Hum Honge Juda Na Hum

"But i can't marry you".
Rohan's smile vanishes in a moment.
"You love me.But you can't marry me.What logic is this Muskaan?I want you to be with me always ".
"Yes.I will not hurt you again.I will be with you always.Let us stay together.It's not necessary to get married to live together.Right?".
After hesitating Rohan smiled supporting her decision.
Honge Juda Na Hum
Honge Juda Na Hum

"Rohan was shocked by the idea of a live in relationship.But since i was stubborn,he did'nt go against this idea as he wanted me always near him.We were happy with each other for one year.But Rohan changed like any other Indian boy".

Muskaan is sitting close to Rohan.She is having popcorn and watching tv.Rohan's eyes are on Muskaan.
"Muskaan...shall we think of having a family?"
"What do you mean?"
Rohan caresses her face.

"I mean...let us have a baby.I want to be a father.I want to see you as a mother".
Muskaan bursts out.
"Are you crazy?We are not even married.Then how can we have a baby?"
"So what?We are like a married couple.So why don't we think of having a baby?"
"If you want to see me as a mother watch my next Ad.I'm playing themother of a baby.Its the Ad of a baby soap".
Rohan is fed up.
"Enough Muskaan.What is your problem?Why are you not interested in producing our baby?"
"Did you forget my aim?If i become a mother what will happen to my career?Nobody will offer me any good Ads"
Rohan says,
"Things have changed now.Now a days married women with babies also get good offers".
"You may be right Rohan.But they look beautiful.What if I lose my body shape and beauty after my delivery?Then nobody will offer me anything.That will be the end of my career".
Rohan's face becomes red and his eyes burn with anger.It was his new face.
 "Your stupid career.Your over ambitious nature made us break our values and traditions and have a Western living style-live in relation.Now because of that i'm forced to sacrifice fatherhood".
Rohan just goes to the next room and closes his door leaving Muskaan upset and mad.Both of them cry thinking of their fight in their respective rooms.
Muskaan felels like fainting.She  goes to the Doctor.The doctor confirmsthat she is pregnant.Muskaan is shocked as it is unexpected.Muskaan cries a lot .
"i'm finished.My career will end".
Suddenly she thinks,
"No.I can't allow destiny to decide my life.Nothing can destroy my career.I will do abortion".
She goes to the hospital for abortion".
Muskaan sees a lady crying in the hospital.
Muskaan asks her,"Why are you crying?"
"I was longing to have a baby.But my cruel husband did'nt want to be a father.He aborted my baby.But after my abortion,i became physically weak.I can't be a mother at all.My life is over.My husband is a devil.He killed his own baby".
Muskaan is touched by her words.
"She longed for a baby.She found her husband cruel as he was against it and even aborted her baby.She feels that her life is over because she can't be a mother while I feel that my life is over because i am going to be a mother. Rohan wants to be a father.But i don't want to be a mother,so i opted abortion.So he may be finding me cruel.Yes,i'm cruel".
Tears flowed from her tears without her knowledge.
"Her husband killed his own baby.So he is a devil.I am going to kill my own baby.That means I am also a vamp".
She goes crazy.
"No,i can't abort my baby.It's a murder".

Muskaan goes to Rohan.He is packing bags.
"Why are you packing bags?"
"I won't destroy your career.I'm leaving".
Muskaan holds his hand.Tears are dwelled in her eyes.
"If you go,your baby will be upset.He will miss you very much".
His can't believe his ears.
"What did you say?"
"I'm pregnant.We are going to be parents".
Rohan is surprised.

Thujko Hi Dil Ne Chuna Hai Thujpe Ruke Kadam

Sang Tere Ab Mein Rahungi Ek Pal Kya Saaton Janam Haa...

He becomes emotional.
"Muskaan...is it true?"
"Yes Rohan.Your dream to be a father is going to get fulfilled soon".
He smiled.
 Suddenly he became dull.
"Then your career?"
She smiled.
"Career is not important than you and our baby".
He embraced her emotionally.
Honge Juda Na Hum
Honge Juda Na Hum

He touches her stomach and smiles at Muskaan.
"I touched my baby".

"That moment i found him the most happiest person in the world.I forgot my career.My dream was only to see my baby.We got married.

I realized that marriage is more beautiful than live in relation".

Rohan is reading a book.Muskaan goes to him.
"Rohan..i'm so thrilled.The baby kicked for the first time".
"Really?"
He keeps his arm on her belly and feels the baby's movement.They both blossom like a beautiful flower.
"That moment i felt my baby's presence. Our baby's birth made us feel even more special.He is an Angel who has beautiful dimples like Rohan.His entry made our house a heaven.I realized how nice it is to be a mother.Words are not enough to describe maternal feeling.Marriage and motherhood are my Rohan's gifts for me.My must say these two presented me the most previous moments of life".

The end
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after Long Time Dear...

find someting related #KumSum...⭐️

beautiful story.. hope lil bit more😊

Hope I also give something...soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tama❀️
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome os
though I didn't know who were they
but os was sooo sweet
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Muskaan wanted to become a top model and so refused to marry Rohan......they went into a living relationship for Muskaan's happiness...πŸ€”...soon she became pregnant but she wanted to abort it as she thinks it will ruin her career...😲...but seeing a lady suffering from abortion she realized the true feelings of a mother and the love for Rohan...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...finally they got married and were blessed with a baby boy...πŸ₯³...loved it...❀️❀️❀️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay Piya story was nice 
It was about Rain that they first met , they first proposed and then on the marriage day they decided to have it on the monsoon and they wait for the rain and finally it rained it was so nice loved it
Thanks for the dedication .lovely pics 
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really so sad
Armaan who is man who hates showing and doing thing which include celebrating bdays saying i l u
when heard  shilpa dying he performed everything