Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow this episode is nice Anjali and Kavya were once lovers , Anjali forgets things and she even forgot Kavya and she told Kavya to have a baby to remember him but he felt his love is that strong to make her remember and when the chandelier fell she noticed that Kavya truly loves him and nicely u showed Daksh and Naina romance thanks for dedicating it to me ..
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Wow lobed episode 10 
Anurag and Prena had silly fights and to melt the ice between them Anurag tried to make her happy by buying her a ankllet as she as a collection of it and Prena made kheer for him and loved the way Anurag said She is sweet like the Kheer ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
I loved Part 11 
Robbie and Kasturi were together but she got drowned but Robbie thought she was playing a prank but actually it was for real his sister told.him the truth but seeing him in this state she felt bad and told him a lie that she is alive so that he can be happy livinv in this imaginary world and loved the song u used whenever I listen to this song I think about Robbie and Kasturi ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
It so nice Manav and Archana were both co stars and Manav was feeling bad that Veer and Aradhana didn't have their romamce and finally they had their romance they even shot their rain scene and then they became the most popular Jodi their date and their award functions and the events made Archana feel her true love for him its so nice ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
It was so nice the way u narrated the story of Dev and Radhika love story their competition and then that dance made Radhika and Dev fell for.each other,Dev who loves only girls who are modern but Radhika changed him it was their true love dear ,u know Jazz I love Dev and Radhika even though I didn't watch Choti Bahu , and I hate Avinach for doing EBP but I also hate for him for.breaking up with Radhika and going with someone else.and getting married to that ugly duck ...I hate Avinach from EBP and keep hating him and will love Radhika to the fullest ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Hey this is so beautiful Sharavan was staying a bungalow where Sancho was once leaving her.uncle and aunty killed her and they met with an accident Sanchi and Shravan met composing songs but Sanchi could not be with him for long but destiny made them together and they both were in heaven and they both spend their love life there its so nice 
Thanks for.dedecating it to me 

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Wow Arjun and Arohi Rose Romance is so lovely Arjun became a stalker and kept sending her roses and then suddenly Arjun gave and gave a bouquet of roses and took her to pool and she seen it was decorated with lots of roses or was indeed romantic , that shoes the necklace earrings were all of roses and then that roses bed was so nice its indeed so beautiful and romantic so lovely..
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Wow loved Uday and Many at a story Uday is business guy and he falls for Many at a helping people but she was the one faking that she is in love with Uday Veer and takes her to venue where he has to act as he is Uday Veer she gets surprised that he can act well he takes her to the restaurant where he makes her feel that he is the real uday veer its so nice the way you narrated the whole story its so nice .Thanks for making on Uday and Manyata ...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Wow loved Prem and Mukti cute scene it was so cute so loved it they both were boyfriend and girl friend and they had a teacher who was hot and then.one day they crossed limits and they became one and then after some few weeks they discovered that she is pregnant and then Prem told her to abort it but she didn't wanna do that but Prem love for her make him realize that he was doing wrong and soon they got married it was so nice luved this episode no 17 .
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Episode 18 was so nice ...
Neev loved Prachi and Prachi also loved Neev but they both hidden their love as Mayank and Prachi were fixed into a relationship Mayank found a letter of Neev to Prachi he decided to know whether Prachi loves Neev and then Mayank decided to reunite Neev and Prachi and then he realized there was also one more person who was left heartbroken in the valentines that party and it was Nupur and finally Nupur and Mayank confessed their love for each other and finally they also became one ...