Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Like ur os on aarohi like arjun character arohi r 1of my fav couple keep writing always such as nyc n short n sweet stories
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.😊
It was So Lovely OS.😊
I'm not fan Fan of Prem Mukti,But this os was so beautifully explained.😊
Please write like this.😊
                                                                                   PriyaCherry.
Nichuss thumbnail
like btn nt working... ufff

prem-mukti are anthr golden couple... which i loved a lot...

this os reminded thr lovely moments...

i liked the ending scene a lot..

thnks for the pm
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful os dear...loved it..It was good that Prem rectified his mistake...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
nice OS
poor Mukti
cant believe Prem threatened to leave her if she didn't abort the baby
glad he came around in time otherwise she would've resented him forever
as my friend always says if he dint want to get her preg he should have ether resisted temptation or put something on the end of it
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he realised his doings...             He came back...                      Nyc os.. !!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old couples)Episode 18(Mayank-Nupur,Neev-Prachi)

Dedicated to Sydell who told me that she loves to read on Mayank-Nupur & Neev Prachi.I dedicate this to Pakpearl and ronojoy who want to read on Mayur.Sorry Pakpearl,I didn't include SaJan as I had already written an os on them.

Mending hearts
"I am Mayank.Prachi and I were close friends. Seeing our friendship my parents as well as her parents decided to get us married.We both did not refuse it. At the Valentine party,our marriage was announced.We got blessed by our parents".

"Once i found a Valentine's day card in my cousin brother Neev's book.It was for Prachi.I was shocked when i realized that Neev loves Prachi.Poor Neev.He sweated a lot when i found the card he kept for Prachi".
"I'm sorry Mayank",Neev was really tense.
"Do you love Prachi?"I asked seriously.
He took some seconds to reply,
"Yes,i love her.I wanted to propose to her on the Valentine's day.So I kept this card for her.But at the Valentine party i saw you both together.So i did'nt confess my love to her.Please don't tell this to Prachi.I won't be able to face her if she comes to know this".

"I did'nt know how to react.I realized that when Prachi and I exchanged rings at the Valentine's party,Neev was crying out in pain.I pity Neev.I was helpless as  I did'nt know what to do.Because at the Valentine's party our parents got us officially engaged".

Once at the coffee house i looked at her and asked her whether she had dated anyone before.She was silent for a moment.
Slowly she replied.
"Not really.But i used to have one way affair".
"One way affair?"I did'nt understand it properly.
"I used to love Neev ;your cousin".
I was shocked.I felt that my head was spinning.
"Did you not tell him that you love him?"I asked her.
"No.I realized that he does'nt love me.He never looked at me".
I could'nt bear this secret for so long.
"You think that Neev never looked at you.But actually without knowledge Neev had always looked at you.He watched you...but not with his eyes,but with his heart"
She was shocked.
 "What are you saying?Have you gone mad?"She asked.
She grinned at me.
She took it as a joke,but i wanted her to understand the seriousness of the matter.
"Neev also loves you",I revealed the truth to her.
She was shocked.
I continued,"He told me recently that he loves you.He was going to propose to you at the Valentine party.But seeing us together he decided to sacrifice his love".
Her lips shivered,"Neev loves me?Is it true?"
"Yes".
Her tears flowed down like a river.
"I know that your tears are your love for him.You love Neev now also.Since you thought that he is not meant for you,you accepted my proposal..Your real love is Neev.Right?"
"Mayank!I thought Neev doesn't love me at all.So when our parents decided to get us together I didn't refuse it.Because I felt that if I am not able to live with the person I love its better to live with my dearest friend.Sorry Mayank."
She found it difficult to face me.
"It's ok Prachi.I am not feeling bad.Don't delay any more.Go and tell him that you love him".
Prachi was confused as she felt that she was cheating me.
"Don't be upset about me.I will be happy if you get your true love.As a friend I want my best buddy to live happily with the person she loves".
She tried to calm herself believing my words and ran to see Neev with a red rose.
In that sunny morning they met each other.Prachi looked at Neev's eyes.Tenderly his eyes gazed into her face.It was an emotional moment for her,so she could'nt look at his face directly.
Her heart reminded her,"Prachi..confess your love for Neev.He is your true love".
When Neev tried to walk away she ran to him giving him a lovely surprise which Neev never expected to get.
"Neev,i love you".
Chaha Hum Ney Tujhe Jaan Se Bhi Ziyada
What more can surprise Neev?He felt that he was in a dream world.
"What?"He could not believe it.
"I have always loved you.But thinking that you don't love me i kept a distance with you".

Chaha Hum Ney Tujhe Jaan Se Bhi Ziyada

Neev was in shock and confusion.

"Mayank?"

She replied,

"Mayank is just my friend.When my parents and his parents decided to unite us as a couple I did'nt refuse it as I thought your name was not written in my destiny.

But when I realized from Mayank that you also loved me secretly like I loved you,I could'nt think of anything else other than coming to you and confessing my love.Neev..."

He was very emotional.

She waited for his reply.She was tensed about his response.So she closed her eyes.
He looked at his closed eyes for a moment.

Then he touched her eye lids making her open her glittering cute eyes.

Pyaar Tujh Se Karoon Gee Umar Bhar

He confessed looking into her eyes,
"I love you Prachi.I have always loved you.You will be my true love forever".

Ae Mere HumNasheen

Ae Mere HumSafar

Prachi and Neev held each others hands and shared a beautiful eye lock.

Ae Mere HumNasheen

Ae Mere HumSafar(Song from Kayamat serial)

That was the most beautiful moment in their life.

"I saw two eyes witnessing Neev-Prachi's union.Nupur;my colleague.She was confused to see Neev-Prachi together.

She ran away giving a confused look.I followed her secretly.I opened her book in her absence.I found the picture of a broken heart.Also a caption-I lost you Mayank.
I realized that at the Valentine party there was one more person with broken heart.The sight of me and Prachi together prevented her also from confessing her love.She is none other than Nupur who loved me secretly.Everyone says that we should love the person who loves us.Nupur is the person who loves me the most.I realized that Nupur is the right person for me.Unknowingly my heart fell for her.She is my life now.Today i'm going to surprise her".

Nupur entered the room which was lit up with red lights and  covered with cute balloons.She was truly surprised.She sat down and touched the balloons.I entered the room without her knowledge and stood near her.
"I love you Nupur".

Thode bheege bheege se thode nam hai hum,
Kal se soye voye bhi to kam hai hum.
Nupur was numb as she never expected me to say that to her.

Slowly she asked with disbelief,
"What did you say?"
I told her,"I really love you Nupur".

Dil ne kaisi harkat ki hai,
Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai,

Slowly a smile appeared on her face.
She was surprised to see me near her.I held her hand.She was shy.
"Sorry Nupur...I realized very late that I love you".
She was very happy.
"Mayank.."Shecalled me as if she could'nt believe it.
"Yes darling".
She blushed.
I gave her a "I love you' greeting.She was so happy.She treasured it.

I loved her facial expression.She was looking so cute.I kept looking at her.
My mind said,"Mayank..this is your true love".

Aakhiri baar mohabbat ki hai,
Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai,

I held her closer romantically.We both drowned in that romantic moment.
Aakhiri baar mohabbat ki hai...(Kaminey)

When Mayank and Prachi had to get engaged with no happiness all the four hearts were wounded.But their broken hearts are mended with true love.

The end Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb os
Loved it

Keep smiling
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very nice😊😊
thnks 4 d pm..
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is so sweet
so prem and Mukti are in love
they fight they enjoy but when they crossed their limits
and mukti got pregnant prem like other guys refused to take the responsibility of their unborn baby he asked mukti to abort it
how can boys shrug off their duty so easily
but its good that he realized his mistake and came to rectify it
but do all boys do so
when u guys cross limits and make a girl pregnant y always tries to shrug off ur responsibility
the limit the sin both have done then y everytime  a girl need to do everything